TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
"Yellow potion Taylor explores the world with a new body that seems to attract attention before going to a cosplay convention."
And this is why yellow potion is the best path. :love:

Reactions: menatv and TangoTF

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
That was a year ago. Has anything changed since then? Haven't played it yet, but I'd sure like some m/m content, too.
There is a lot of indirect m-m content (ie two men identifying as males have sex but generally in m-f bodies / scenarios.) Originally there was going to be no m-m physical content because that's not one of my preferences but I realized as Transfigure grew that a fair bit of its content now falls under that description. I want to make a very diverse game so I have decided to add at least one m-m path and ending to check the box.

Thanks for the comment, Grim!

Reactions: menatv

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Dang this look really nice
Let me know what you think after you check it out. It is fairly long now; I am almost up to 600,000 words!

"Yellow potion Taylor explores the world with a new body that seems to attract attention before going to a cosplay convention."
And this is why yellow potion is the best path. :love:
Thanks Tiffany! I hope you had fun. I have some more HC scenes coming for you eventually.

Ugh 1.6GB, my data plan will take a hit :cry:
You can use this play now link to save bandwidth:

But if you have slower internet or like to play often a DL is recommended to speed image loading. Transfigure is getting really big file size wise but that's because it is pretty big content wise. Let me know if you liked or hated it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
damn the game reached version 0.99. when I started following the game it was around version 0.6 I think.
Can't wait for more Evan and Tim :p
.99 Alpha. .5 Beta is next and then 1.00 should be the complete game, about 1,000,000 words with several hundred branches and at least 100 unique endings.

Thanks for encouraging me on the way, Abnur!

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
LMAO!!
It Is too Bad that Damien IS an Idiot!!
He Screwed Up twice!! (maybe 3x)
First, with his 'chemistry skills', He SHOULD have replicated, and made MORE
of the Aphrodisiac (green stuff)!! Always GOOD to Have MORE on hand! :LOL::LOL:
Second, He Should have tried to mix some Green with the Yellow stuff (youth potion??); with a (Dbl)Shot of Vodka.
Taylor would have been younger/smaller; Horny and Drunk!!
Now Damien Is Out Money; no more Aphrodisiac (green stuff), and No more Yellow stuff.
THIS IS What happens when You ONLY Think with your DICK!!

• Haha
Reactions: menatv and TangoTF

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
LMAO!!
It Is too Bad that Damien IS an Idiot!!
He Screwed Up twice!! (maybe 3x)
First, with his 'chemistry skills', He SHOULD have replicated, and made MORE
of the Aphrodisiac (green stuff)!! Always GOOD to Have MORE on hand! :LOL::LOL:
Second, He Should have tried to mix some Green with the Yellow stuff (youth potion??); with a (Dbl)Shot of Vodka.
Taylor would have been younger/smaller; Horny and Drunk!!
Now Damien Is Out Money; no more Aphrodisiac (green stuff), and No more Yellow stuff.
THIS IS What happens when You ONLY Think with your DICK!!
:unsure: You've clearly thought this through! :p Damien doesn't really seem to have a lot of impulse control so his plotting skills could probably be improved. He does tend to get what he wants so that's probably a testament to his pushiness. There are other paths where various potions might return as well as a part where Damien "succeeds."

I am glad you got a couple laughs out this "unfortunate" adventure. Thanks for the comment!

Reactions: Shelscott50

shuiko

Oct 6, 2019
I was pretty hyped untill i got to the part where it said D cup increase size is not available. =(

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I was pretty hyped untill i got to the part where it said D cup increase size is not available. =(
The breast tryouts on Drew's path? There are still large breast transformation scenes on the main route. The cosplay path also has a busty cosplayer and there is a bimbo area in the T corp section.

Now that I am finishing more sections, I will start to gradually go back and fix/ add in more choices and alternative paths. Thanks for trying Transfigure!

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
The breast tryouts on Drew's path? There are still large breast transformation scenes on the main route. The cosplay path also has a busty cosplayer and there is a bimbo area in the T corp section.

Now that I am finishing more sections, I will start to gradually go back and fix/ add in more choices and alternative paths. Thanks for trying Transfigure!
I am liking the Game/story so far,... kinda hating Damien & Evan.
Not Sure What I am hoping for though,... Either,...
Taylor comes to realize That He/She May Never be "Cured" (being a male again),
Or Simply That There Is No Cure, and accepts his New Life. (And to find New Friends)
I am Looking forward to the Taylor & friends finding and talking with Alex (Alexandra);
I'm curious where that will take them.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
:unsure: You've clearly thought this through! :p Damien doesn't really seem to have a lot of impulse control so his plotting skills could probably be improved. He does tend to get what he wants so that's probably a testament to his pushiness. There are other paths where various potions might return as well as a part where Damien "succeeds."

I am glad you got a couple laughs out this "unfortunate" adventure. Thanks for the comment!
Yes, well Damien is 'short-sighted',...
side note; If Damien had bothered to replicate the Green potion,...
He Could have drank some himself and 'railed' Taylor for Hours.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I am liking the Game/story so far,... kinda hating Damien & Evan.
Not Sure What I am hoping for though,... Either,...
Taylor comes to realize That He/She May Never be "Cured" (being a male again),
Or Simply That There Is No Cure, and accepts his New Life. (And to find New Friends)
I am Looking forward to the Taylor & friends finding and talking with Alex (Alexandra);
I'm curious where that will take them.
Lots of possibilities! I am glad you are enjoying it. For not liking Damien you seem to be offering ideas that help him lol. I guess you can hate a character and still find the section hot though. Lots of different conflicting opinions about Mitch too.

Have you found any endings yet?

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Lots of possibilities! I am glad you are enjoying it. For not liking Damien you seem to be offering ideas that help him lol. I guess you can hate a character and still find the section hot though. Lots of different conflicting opinions about Mitch too.

Have you found any endings yet?
2. The Insanity ending. and the security guards

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Loves the new cosplay route. I want to see vivo make Taylor his personal slut if you stay at photo shoot and I want the neighbour to keep finding ways to get Taylor in the busty cosplay route.

Reactions: TangoTF

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Still no progress with the sister path (which has been around since the beginning), surprisingly. Or even Sam.

But hey, I guess the focus is where the patron votes and interest lie, so I imagine it'll manifest eventually. It does seem to lean heavily on "Taylor is surrounded by self absorbed assholes and does her/his absolute best to make the worst decision on a regular basis".

Still enjoyable to romp through, though.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Still no progress with the sister path (which has been around since the beginning), surprisingly. Or even Sam.

But hey, I guess the focus is where the patron votes and interest lie, so I imagine it'll manifest eventually. It does seem to lean heavily on "Taylor is surrounded by self absorbed assholes and does her/his absolute best to make the worst decision on a regular basis".

Still enjoyable to romp through, though.
Who Is Sam?? I haven't run into Him (I am assuming it is a "Him')/Her yet

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes