TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
When is the next Mitch update going to be? Tim and his storyline seems super interesting to me
The new update includes some bits about Tim's background. Eventually it will have a separate area (YP and Tim). I was working on a Mitch path earlier today but it is probably still a ways out. I don't want to spoil it but it is one of my favorite areas.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
That cosplay section is super cool. I hope we get to some of the other extended branches soon ish :)

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Ugghhh the new update gave me a hot Japanese spy in a suit AND a daddy who'll blackmail you into sleeping with him, and more Tim. But we can only sleep with one of them. :/

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
That cosplay section is super cool. I hope we get to some of the other extended branches soon ish :)
I'm glad you liked it! I still have a fair bit of content for the "sexy but petite" cosplay path so maybe that is something that will come sooner rather than later.

Ugghhh the new update gave me a hot Japanese spy in a suit AND a daddy who'll blackmail you into sleeping with him, and more Tim. But we can only sleep with one of them. :/
For now... :D

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I still have a fair bit of content for the "sexy but petite" cosplay path so maybe that is something that will come sooner rather than later.

For now... :D
I was hoping for that other third option lol. But I'm still interested to see what comes of it.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Okay I got the next update well in hand so 99A is now public.

Transfigure .99A 25k words

Yellow potion Taylor explores the world with a new body that seems to attract attention before going to a cosplay convention.

-continued alt yellow potion adventure with a cute cosplay section (Thanks Director Rin for sponsoring this route!) 25,000 words (“Are you sure the cops will believe you?” “No way, that sounds way too shady!”)

-added ends 66 and 67 on above route

-extended the ending list capacity from 50 to 100 (Mwaha ahaha…)

Play now link:

Upgrade 98 to 99 (cut and paste mega if necessary)

#AWLFotFMbH7P25qJZIt4D7Z86s2pagYexnXQ_QwDYMY

Full version links:

#SdVNchwA3o98vkLgbl3Tpf2orRPdQs8sRkyioY2OldI

Enjoy.

<3 Tango

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Just played through most of the cosplay scenes. Not even really into cosplaying stuff, but really did enjoy those passages (and of course the pics that with them!) Really enjoyable to experience.

And thanks for releasing them as a public update. Appreciate it very much. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: TangoTF

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Just played through most of the cosplay scenes. Not even really into cosplaying stuff, but really did enjoy those passages (and of course the pics that with them!) Really enjoyable to experience.

And thanks for releasing them as a public update. Appreciate it very much. Keep up the great work!
I am really glad you liked it. Thanks for leaving comments and encouraging me, menatv! Which of the 4 different cosplay areas did you prefer?

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Other than the photoshoot you mean? (which was pretty darn hot in itself)

My favorite was the petite sexy cosplayer. Though haven't tried the hot busty cosplayer route yet. Probably will when I get back home. But year, it was really fun. Love the outfits. Maybe I should research this cosplay stuff some more. ;)

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
Okay I got the next update well in hand so 99A is now public.

Transfigure .99A 25k words

Yellow potion Taylor explores the world with a new body that seems to attract attention before going to a cosplay convention.

-continued alt yellow potion adventure with a cute cosplay section (Thanks Director Rin for sponsoring this route!) 25,000 words (“Are you sure the cops will believe you?” “No way, that sounds way too shady!”)

-added ends 66 and 67 on above route

-extended the ending list capacity from 50 to 100 (Mwaha ahaha…)

Play now link:

Upgrade 98 to 99 (cut and paste mega if necessary)

Mega#AWLFotFMbH7P25qJZIt4D7Z86s2pagYexnXQ_QwDYMY

Google Drive

Full version links:

Mega#SdVNchwA3o98vkLgbl3Tpf2orRPdQs8sRkyioY2OldI

Google Drive

Enjoy.

<3 Tango
Code?

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The codes are right there. F95 parsed the links strangely. You will have to click and then copy the code or use the alternative links. The code is the stuff next to the links I posted ( #SdVNchwA3o98vkLgbl3Tpf2orRPdQs8sRkyioY2OldI )

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Other than the photoshoot you mean? (which was pretty darn hot in itself)

My favorite was the petite sexy cosplayer. Though haven't tried the hot busty cosplayer route yet. Probably will when I get back home. But year, it was really fun. Love the outfits. Maybe I should research this cosplay stuff some more. ;)
You should if you want to get sucked into a void of infinite cuteness. Thanks, Menatv!

Reactions: menatv

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Yay! A new update with loads of content! This dev inspires me to keep working on my game. Great writing, hot pictures. Keep up the amazing work Tango. I really like your signature too. How can I get one?

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Yay! A new update with loads of content! This dev inspires me to keep working on my game. Great writing, hot pictures. Keep up the amazing work Tango. I really like your signature too. How can I get one?
Thanks for the encouragement, whisperpuppy! We can encourage each other!

You will have to beg https://f95zone.to/members/raminita.65113/ if you want another cool banner.

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Out of thousands of pages, Transfigure has zero m-m content...
That was a year ago. Has anything changed since then? Haven't played it yet, but I'd sure like some m/m content, too.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes