TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I should review it one of these days.

I got excited when I saw you post here again, I was like, wow that was a really fast update since you came back. Then I thought it was suspect because there was no patreon post lol
Yes you should :p

Patreon post coming after I add test the new transformations and content. I am adding three in the next update! Then I have a lot of cool stories in the final stages to polish and add. Zen Master Peeshi will reappear as will Julie, the two friends plus old favorites and new lines - Will Taylor be able to rescue the love of his life from the clutches of T Corp and Lucas Ferret? Find out someday soon :p

Just played the Taylor v. Taylor content. Like others I have missed it in the past. And usually I like to play games and imagine myself as a female or a trap persona. But I played the Taylor vs. Taylor branch and really enjoyed it. Definitely a bit different than what I am used to seeing. But kinda whimsical and sexy at the same time. Really did enjoy playing that route. Nicely done.
Thanks for the feedback, Mena!! I really appreciate it. Some may think I'm out jumpin' sharks with all these routes but I am just filling out the tree with branches and leaves. Transfigure is not your average adult game. I hope the battle scenes turned out okay.

Dagerdese

Dec 10, 2019
I really dislike these unmarked "start of a route with only a few pages" options, makes me want to skip forward without reading after making a choice, just to be certain that it's complete or at least has a decent amount of content before going back to properly pay attention.

Bad ends are great and are not part of my complaint, also the clearly X marked "future routes" are fine too since it gives you an idea of planned paths without wasting your time.

Just add a "X (~20%)" or a "X (4 pages)" to indicate that said route has content but also an early hardlock due to not being finished. Those might be fun to check out for people that have played the game before, but not new people that just want to follow one of the story lines.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I really dislike these unmarked "start of a route with only a few pages" options, makes me want to skip forward without reading after making a choice, just to be certain that it's complete or at least has a decent amount of content before going back to properly pay attention.

Bad ends are great and are not part of my complaint, also the clearly X marked "future routes" are fine too since it gives you an idea of planned paths without wasting your time.

Just add a "X (~20%)" or a "X (4 pages)" to indicate that said route has content but also an early hardlock due to not being finished. Those might be fun to check out for people that have played the game before, but not new people that just want to follow one of the story lines.
Thanks for the suggestion. I do clearly mark and report lengths in the patch notes when feasible to count. I am also adding as many endings as possible that are closest to the current branches. However, I do think it is redundant to mark an Alpha game at 50% completion as incomplete. I recommend not playing alpha or beta games if you are bothered by it. It would take many hours of my limited dev time to do as you ask and do this estimation for the 100s of branches in development. I'd rather spend that time actually writing than marking. I have kept this style for several years with xed future paths (usually with a small teaser if you click) and the main route in development continues until I run out of time, meant for a player to save and pickup in the near future.

I will try and mark new path length at the end of my update but the old content will probably stay as it is since I have dozens of things ahead in the development queue.

How do we get to the evan date day?
End of the Evan content. There is a divergence where you choose to keep searching for a cure or go to the beach and play. Choose "Tell Evan that you need to do some actual research for a change"

farmer_frank

Feb 5, 2018
Having trouble trying to open this game. Downloaded the full version of the .98 version and when I click on the HTML Doc, it opens up 9 tabs. First tab says file can't be found and the remaining says site can't be found. Anyone have any suggestions how to fix this?

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Having trouble trying to open this game. Downloaded the full version of the .98 version and when I click on the HTML Doc, it opens up 9 tabs. First tab says file can't be found and the remaining says site can't be found. Anyone have any suggestions how to fix this?
Download a modern browser (tested on firefox) and drag and drop the html into a browser window or select it from the launch menu when you try and open the html file.

It should only need one tab.

If you are still having difficulty try the play direct link:

Let me know how it works out.

Reactions: Namco15

Dagerdese

Dec 10, 2019
Thanks for the suggestion. I do clearly mark and report lengths in the patch notes when feasible to count. I am also adding as many endings as possible that are closest to the current branches. However, I do think it is redundant to mark an Alpha game at 50% completion as incomplete. I recommend not playing alpha or beta games if you are bothered by it.
After playing a bit more I realize that it would be an unreasonable amount of work with low payoff to show an estimate of how "complete" a path is, considering how they snake around and intertwine.

It's not the incomplete state of some paths themselves that bothered me, rather I was under the impression that unless noted otherwise, they did contain a conclusion even if its potentially diverging paths were still a WIP. As a new player I of course want to prioritize and get engaged with those paths that have some form of ending.

Maybe a more feasible solution would be naming the characters/paths containing at least 1 proper conclusion (not counting bad ends unless said path is just "bad ends: the path") on the main menu so that new players can aim for those before exploring other content.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
After playing a bit more I realize that it would be an unreasonable amount of work with low payoff to show an estimate of how "complete" a path is, considering how they snake around and intertwine.

It's not the incomplete state of some paths themselves that bothered me, rather I was under the impression that unless noted otherwise, they did contain a conclusion even if its potentially diverging paths were still a WIP. As a new player I of course want to prioritize and get engaged with those paths that have some form of ending.

Maybe a more feasible solution would be naming the characters/paths containing at least 1 proper conclusion (not counting bad ends unless said path is just "bad ends: the path") on the main menu so that new players can aim for those before exploring other content.
Transfigure's current endings:

End 2 Mrs. Drachmann’s Married Life (Drew) End 6: Hedonist (Mitch), End 11: Damien’s Little Girl, End 15: Concert Blackmail (Dunko’s End), End 16: The Nuthouse, End 17: Stockholm Syndrome, End 18: Untimely Death, End 19: Jailhouse Blues, End 23: Repopulating the New World…, End 27: Lucas’ Private Slave, End 28: A failure of willpower (Lucas), End 37 Oculus Sleeper (Ariana), 44 College Fable 47 Self Destruction

I have written about a hundred though. More coming soon.

Reactions: Abnur_tharn

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Transfigure's current endings:

End 2 Mrs. Drachmann’s Married Life (Drew) End 6: Hedonist (Mitch), End 11: Damien’s Little Girl, End 15: Concert Blackmail (Dunko’s End), End 16: The Nuthouse, End 17: Stockholm Syndrome, End 18: Untimely Death, End 19: Jailhouse Blues, End 23: Repopulating the New World…, End 27: Lucas’ Private Slave, End 28: A failure of willpower (Lucas), End 37 Oculus Sleeper (Ariana), 44 College Fable 47 Self Destruction

I have written about a hundred though. More coming soon.
Hey Tango. I wanted to first make sure that what you added was the evan path that featured him taking you to a pool he arranged to have closed and the Taylor route where she either fucks you or kills you. Secondly in the Taylor route where you either get the BJ outside or let her stay at yours I wondered if possible in the story you tell female Taylor that while she is here to anyone who may see you (Julie) you pretend to be my girlfriend and we use a game name for you unless we are alone (Anna). As well as this her taking the nanobots from you won't be enough in this situation and she will need actual help instead and as this goes on you convince/blackmail her in to doing sex stuff because you let her live with you as well as help her.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hey Tango. I wanted to first make sure that what you added was the evan path that featured him taking you to a pool he arranged to have closed and the Taylor route where she either fucks you or kills you. Secondly in the Taylor route where you either get the BJ outside or let her stay at yours I wondered if possible in the story you tell female Taylor that while she is here to anyone who may see you (Julie) you pretend to be my girlfriend and we use a game name for you unless we are alone (Anna). As well as this her taking the nanobots from you won't be enough in this situation and she will need actual help instead and as this goes on you convince/blackmail her in to doing sex stuff because you let her live with you as well as help her.
First - yes, except there is also a third area where Taylor goes into battle and demonstrates her powers.

Second - there will be a path or two where Taylor and Taylor work together and something along the lines of what you mention. Blackmail selfcest is a genre without much content so I'm happy to add to it.

Thanks for the suggestions. I hope you liked the new content.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How do I go in to battle?
Continue the interrogation scene from the last TVT update. It is a pretty unique section in my opinion, enjoy!

Request some assistance.
No deal!
Argue rationally
Go to the meeting and then approach Sam
queue explosions and gunfire :p

Reactions: Namco15

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Please tell me non patrons will get this later?
I have another update that's "kind of almost done" so I will release to the public once that is finished or nearly done. I generally release to the public two to three weeks after the patron post or when I finish a new update, whatever is sooner. There are some exceptions.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
With the new expansion to more endings tracked does this mean you have a lot of new ideas?
No, the 100 endings are what it will take to finish a lot of the stories. Originally I had 15 endings but as I merged more content into the game it increased. Then I wanted to have some different ends at various branches so that number hit about 50. I think I have written about 80 so far. I think there are twenty or so in game. Transfigure is like a big tree so now that it has a lot of mature branches it is natural that they should bear some fruit (get an ending or two). Not many of them are "new" although some fit into blank areas. Some of the endings are probably predictable (an end with whatever character Taylor has high proximity around) but some like ending 100 I think are very uncommon for this type of genre.

Reactions: Mastershake
4.30 star(s) 36 Votes