BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Thanks for the feedback, Baxter! I am still tying loose ends but this month should see some major character updates. Due to the hummingbird-esque nature of my writing process I can't say for certain what will make the final cut but it will likely be some overdue continuations like ZMP, Julie, and some of the poll leaders like Teddy, Craig, or Ryan. I will fill in the rest with some personal picks and director requests.
Seems like a good batch I def would prefer either teddy or Craig over Ryan. The personal picks intrigue me and I really want to meet Craig's sister and find out what he did to her although I think I can guess.

Reactions: TangoTF

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Seems like a good batch I def would prefer either teddy or Craig over Ryan. The personal picks intrigue me and I really want to meet Craig's sister and find out what he did to her although I think I can guess.
Well the "personal picks" are probably more accurately labelled "the stories I've been working that are close to getting released." I'm trying to add and end or two as well as some areas I've had in development for over a year.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Well the "personal picks" are probably more accurately labelled "the stories I've been working that are close to getting released." I'm trying to add and end or two as well as some areas I've had in development for over a year.
That is a long time. Do what you want and everyone here knows at some point a certain story will get an update even if it takes 2 years we know eventually all the content will be finished.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This is more clearly a "love of subject" game than most here. It has never really followed the paths that I'd like to see developed (the spy and friends threads, for instance) but I admire the dev for his writing and his constant updates. This is good stuff, and he replies here, so I'll just take what I can get.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
That is a long time. Do what you want and everyone here knows at some point a certain story will get an update even if it takes 2 years we know eventually all the content will be finished.
I appreciate the confidence you have in me. The scale makes it difficult to work on sometimes (and impossible to please everyone) but I also think Transfigure will be pretty unique and fluid once it is finished.

This is more clearly a "love of subject" game than most here. It has never really followed the paths that I'd like to see developed (the spy and friends threads, for instance) but I admire the dev for his writing and his constant updates. This is good stuff, and he replies here, so I'll just take what I can get.
Thanks Joe, that is very flattering. The spy content was a lot of what I had planned for Transfigure 2 so even though I merged everything together it still has a lot of other stories ahead of it in sequence.... plus very few patrons vote for even though it is has some of the most interesting areas in the game. I want every route to stand on its own merits even if the themes aren't for everyone so thanks for being patient. I will do my best to ensure that the background stories are just as interesting and nuanced as those in the forefront of the story. I've spent a lot of time on these sections to fill in the background of the Transfigure mystery so I think that once a player puts all the pieces together they will have a diverse interactive fiction experience... especially if they chase down all the endings.

Thanks for the comments, Baxter and Joe!

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
189021ij3ji nevermind I got it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I couldn't find a better quality version but feel free to look yourself.
Of course a guy named "WaveOfPig" gets the gentleman scholar award for the month. Thanks Mr. Pig! Kasey has blonde hair in most of her scenes so I didn't recognize her in the original.

Reactions: WaveOfPig

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Of course a guy named "WaveOfPig" gets the gentleman scholar award for the month. Thanks Mr. Pig! Kasey has blonde hair in most of her scenes so I didn't recognize her in the original.
Haha yeah I really don't remember what I did the first time but after an hour of searching again, I realized that I had made a bookmark from before and could've had the answer in 10 seconds.

Valrin72

May 4, 2017
The known actors are in the credits page. Julie's actress is Emily Grey / Silvie Delux. Thanks for playing Transfigure!
I can't find the credits page. I started the game and went to the main menu and there is a "credits" page, but it only lists the patreon sponsors. It does appear to have some broken code so maybe the actors list got lost behind broken code?

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I can't find the credits page. I started the game and went to the main menu and there is a "credits" page, but it only lists the patreon sponsors. It does appear to have some broken code so maybe the actors list got lost behind broken code?
Oh shit. You are correct. I updated the credits page in the last update with more info and patreon links for certain models and it got broken. This is the missing section:

(WIP) The Main models are:

Taylor Roux: Little Caprice
Julie Roux: Emily Grey
Rhea: Lily Ivy
Busty Taylor: Bryci
Yellow Potion Taylor: Piper Perri
Drew Drachmann: Jonah Hill
Louise: Brody Dalle
Ariana Mucho: Ariana Grande
Bimbo Tay: Rikki Six
Randy Riley: Riley Reid
BJ Cho: BJ Ssonim
Natalie Prynn: Natalie Portman
Emily Watson: Emma Watson
Lizzy: Alizee
Taylor Quicksilver: Taylor Swift
Agent 11: Sasha Grey
Margaret Roux: Deauxma
Sophie Bell: Dakota Skye
Sandra Bell: Kendra
Dr. Bloom: Brandi Love
Busty Cosplayer: Darshelle Stevens
Cute and Sexy Cosplayer: Skoozams Tsukidesu

Thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: Valrin72

Valrin72

May 4, 2017
Oh shit. You are correct. I updated the credits page in the last update with more info and patreon links for certain models and it got broken. This is the missing section:
Thanks for letting me know.
OMG, did I actually contribute something useful and help fix an error?? My life is complete. I can die happy now. ...well, getting to bang Piper Perri just once before I go would be nice too. ;)

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
OMG, did I actually contribute something useful and help fix an error?? My life is complete. I can die happy now. ...well, getting to bang Piper Perri just once before I go would be nice too. ;)
Yep, that bug is fixed thanks to you. Apparently putting hearts <3 can break code. Love can destroy and create.

Reactions: Valrin72

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
Does anyone know what the current progress is on the next update? Every time I hit an "EoC" it breaks my heart haha

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes