TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Nothing in almost a month. Tango is probably busy wit IRL stuff.
Yeah, I had some issues recently. Sorry all.

A patron release will be out as soon as possible. I've had a lot of irons in the fire for a while now.

Is it just me or the PlayNow link on tfgame site is down? :confused:
You appear to be correct. I will let the admin know. It is generously hosted by al4nw31 and it's possible all the monthly bandwidth has been used up. Transfigure and several of the games hosted there are fairly large and getting larger. If bandwidth becomes an issue, I will try and contribute some funds from Tango Fiction to keep it going or perhaps host it on my own site. As always, you can download the full game to save any loading or hosting issues.

Reactions: Brenda

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019

A patron release will be out as soon as possible. I've had a lot of irons in the fire for a while now.

You appear to be correct. I will let the admin know. It is generously hosted by al4nw31 and it's possible all the monthly bandwidth has been used up. Transfigure and several of the games hosted there are fairly large and getting larger. If bandwidth becomes an issue, I will try and contribute some funds from Tango Fiction to keep it going or perhaps host it on my own site. As always, you can download the full game to save any loading or hosting issues.
It's fine mate. it's worth the wait :)

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020

Thanks for the reply and all your hard work. Really love your writing and all the gifs!

Off topic...What novel/erotica do you read to inspire your style of writing?

Reactions: ThatPlayerOneGuy

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Thanks for the reply and all your hard work. Really love your writing and all the gifs!

Off topic...What novel/erotica do you read to inspire your style of writing?
I like to write diverse stories with a lot of different themes and elements so ideas are drawn from a lot of different media. I have read a lot of books but I prefer fantasy novels. In the erotica sphere I enjoyed several Japanese visual novels and always felt the format could be a lot more popular in the west. What I do is called interactive fiction so if you google that there is a number of sites. One of the main reasons I made Transfigure was because I felt a lot of stories had great setups and then went absolutely nowhere. It is common to have like a 100k word novel with just a few good adult scenes so out of that dissatisfaction I wrote my own. I was also inspired by many of the projects of TFGS which has a lot of good projects, most are incomplete and abandoned so I spent about 8 months in pre production trying to learn and get a basic demo up.

If you are looking for more content I would go to TFGS or a similar IF site and search for the themes you like. Then pick a project to try with a decent amount of likes. Two projects I back on Patreon are Healslut and The Weekend by Tufty - which are at two polar opposites of the erotica scale. One is raunchy, the other is mostly wholesome.

My next project is still transformation focused but way less m2f.

Sorry I didn't answer your question earlier.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I posted a new sizeable update on Patreon if anyone is interested in supporting the project. Will be public on the 21st.

Transfigure .51 Beta 23,700+ words

Training continues under the Zen Master’s guidance and Taylor engages in a salacious ritual. Little Taylor gets roped into a relationship with an older couple. The Cabin adventure continues. Taylor seeks out Sophie for the sake of the Bell family.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I am hype for the Sophie debut. The cabin story is good to and you intrigue me with this old couple. ZMP has had a lot of attention recently so I can't wait to see the details of this ritual.
I posted a new sizeable update on Patreon if anyone is interested in supporting the project. Will be public on the 21st.

Transfigure .51 Beta 23,700+ words

Training continues under the Zen Master’s guidance and Taylor engages in a salacious ritual. Little Taylor gets roped into a relationship with an older couple. The Cabin adventure continues. Taylor seeks out Sophie for the sake of the Bell family.

Reactions: TangoTF

Vuljin

Sep 16, 2018
The “Two Friends” cabin route is far more interesting than the others. Btw, game can not be played online anymore? What happened?

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The “Two Friends” cabin route is far more interesting than the others. Btw, game can not be played online anymore? What happened?
The hosting generously provided by al4nw31 has been down for about two months. I messaged them in March and they haven't logged in since. I hoped it was just a bandwidth issue reset at month end but it seems more serious than that. There is still a gamecore version up and I am looking into hosting things myself. I offered to shift some of the Patreon funds to pay for hosting as well. I have a backlog of work to do but it is on the upper half of the list. I also requested ideas from my readers if anyone has some experience setting up a server where I can upload everything as easily as I used to.

Thanks for the comments Vuljin and Baxter!

Razzy

Feb 17, 2018
The hosting generously provided by al4nw31 has been down for about two months. I messaged them in March and they haven't logged in since. I hoped it was just a bandwidth issue reset at month end but it seems more serious than that. There is still a gamecore version up and I am looking into hosting things myself. I offered to shift some of the Patreon funds to pay for hosting as well. I have a backlog of work to do but it is on the upper half of the list. I also requested ideas from my readers if anyone has some experience setting up a server where I can upload everything as easily as I used to.

Thanks for the comments Vuljin and Baxter!
Glad you are still doing this game. You know how much i love Transfigure, its the my second favorite game next to Girl Life and Girl Life has not been updating releasing and student-xchange-program was third but that got dropped too. The only ones that got finished that i wish continued was Debt and Don't get Impregnated and those were excellent. So please do not drop your next game... if its motivation you need just tell me. I don't think i can be your sole hype man but i'll try bro. If i could get into HTML coding and all of that i'd make my own. But seriously i love your game... its wholesome. Waiting for you to finish the Bully Storyline.... interested in it. Kinda dont care for the Bully Pimping you out part for Money..... just the Bully part... but thats me

Reactions: TangoTF

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Glad you are still doing this game. You know how much i love Transfigure, its the my second favorite game next to Girl Life and Girl Life has not been updating releasing and student-xchange-program was third but that got dropped too. The only ones that got finished that i wish continued was Debt and Don't get Impregnated and those were excellent. So please do not drop your next game... if its motivation you need just tell me. I don't think i can be your sole hype man but i'll try bro. If i could get into HTML coding and all of that i'd make my own. But seriously i love your game... its wholesome. Waiting for you to finish the Bully Storyline.... interested in it. Kinda dont care for the Bully Pimping you out part for Money..... just the Bully part... but thats me
Thanks Razzy! I am glad to have you on my side. I appreciate the feedback. I have the outlines for several games, most much less grand than Transfigure but probably easier to make. Hopefully Tango Fiction will survive after Transfigure and have the resources to do more ambitious games with artwork and the like.

If you use resources like Twine it is actually super easy to make your own interactive fiction game as long as you have a story. Beyond that yeah, the more time you spend learning all the more complex stuff can help everything look presentable and play more like a game.

Good luck.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Just played through some of the new content. Well, first of all I really hope things are going better for you lately. Definitely thank you for the updates despite all that has been happening in your life recently.

I really enjoyed the new content! I played through the new yellow potion, the Zen Master (you know, I am starting to think this guy just might not be on the level...lol), and the new Craig content. Great stuff. It really was worth the wait. Thank you again and I really hope much better things are ahead for you in your real life.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Just played through some of the new content. Well, first of all I really hope things are going better for you lately. Definitely thank you for the updates despite all that has been happening in your life recently.

I really enjoyed the new content! I played through the new yellow potion, the Zen Master (you know, I am starting to think this guy just might not be on the level...lol), and the new Craig content. Great stuff. It really was worth the wait. Thank you again and I really hope much better things are ahead for you in your real life.
Thanks menatv! I really appreciate that. Things have been a lot better the past couple weeks. I am glad you like the new content. There is another slice of two friends content in there somewhere too.

In what route do you get the older couple stuff?

is it me or the author is just a graphomaniac that loves writing useless flicks?
I think that describes most of us struggling writers :LOL: That said, Transfigure is mainly an erotic interactive novel and has 100s of spicy scenes that imply a clear use and given the reaction I have got it is successful at satisfying. You didn't write much but I assume this is an indirect complaint about all the dead branches. I've already written most of the endings so all the stories will have some eroticism and a conclusion of some sort... eventually. Tango Fiction has a hummingbird as its symbol for a reason. I am doing the best with the limited resources and hours I have spending them across dozens of stories. It's an ambitious project and will take time. Most erotic fiction has no or very limited literary value but I think that will definitely not be the case for Transfigure once it is complete.

Reactions: menatv
4.30 star(s) 36 Votes