ten_eighty

Aug 4, 2021
Made an account here to just to keep up to date with this (felt like TFGamessite was lagging behind lately) and say I've been following this progress for a loooong long time and love all the updates! Totally understand the work it takes and do have to say no one really comes close to the quality of writing in this "realm" imo. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: TangoTF

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I am blanking on the Clarke's are they the ones on the cosplay route? I didn't know about Bloom sex scenes how you get that?

Atourq

Nov 21, 2017
I don't think he is wrong either. I just think you guys may have slightly unrealistic expectations for a 1 man dev team creating one of the most ambitious projects ever with very limited resources. I spent six months in pre-production before I even released a demo and I have very detailed plans and outlines for how to proceed and complete the project. I have done my best to balance my own creative vision with that of my supporters and the practical suggestions made by those with more expertise in certain fields like coding. I've also responded to many critics and incorporated their ideas when/if I think they are prudent. However, the most common critique I get these days is essentially "your incomplete beta game is incomplete. It would be better if it was complete," and I don't find that particularly insightful or helpful.
If I came off as having those expectations, I apologize as that wasn't my intention. I don't have those kinds of expectations at all and am quite satisfied with the content and pacing as is. Just thought of chiming in on the matter.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Made an account here to just to keep up to date with this (felt like TFGamessite was lagging behind lately) and say I've been following this progress for a loooong long time and love all the updates! Totally understand the work it takes and do have to say no one really comes close to the quality of writing in this "realm" imo. Keep up the great work!
Thanks Ten! I appreciate that.

I am blanking on the Clarke's are they the ones on the cosplay route? I didn't know about Bloom sex scenes how you get that?
Yes for the Clarks. There is also FF (lesbian) content on that route too with Taylor and Mrs. Clark. Bloom is in game but the major sexy times haven't been added yet. I do have a lot of them done + one of the primary endings on her route coming soon. It's one of my favorite ones outside of the original ones I wrote.

If I came off as having those expectations, I apologize as that wasn't my intention. I don't have those kinds of expectations at all and am quite satisfied with the content and pacing as is. Just thought of chiming in on the matter.
No need to apologize. I appreciate getting any feedback especially if it is constructive.

Thanks for the messages everyone.

Reactions: Atourq

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Any plans to work on Deter route any time soon?
Sort of. There is a branch on the upcoming bimbo content that leads to a quick off end that involves Deter. That's on the to do list over the next couple months. The earlier routes at the school have quite a few other topics ahead of it.

Thanks for the question. I'm trying to add to areas that haven't seen an update in a long time as well as some core endings and things that are closest to completion.

Reactions: Abnur_tharn

Black_FoxX

Jun 28, 2018
Great work as allways!!

Suggestion, since most of us realy enjoyed Yellow Potion route, maybe a black / red / green / etc potion or some ideas later on in some routes would be great for it :D a slight suggestion... :D

Best game ever!

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Football team?
Perhaps something along those lines!

Great work as always!!

Suggestion, since most of us realy enjoyed Yellow Potion route, maybe a black / red / green / etc potion or some ideas later on in some routes would be great for it :D a slight suggestion... :D

Best game ever!
Thanks FoxX! There will indeed be at least 2 other potions that have very different effects. I'm sure one of them at least will get a lot of laughs. Hopefully that can balance out some of the darker themes that swirl around Damien's content.

Thanks for this great game, especially since you share it for free.
You're welcome! Luckily I have a lot of really generous and enthusiastic supporters that encourage me along the way. I am confident Transfigure will get a lot better as I complete more branches and endings. Hopefully enough people will enjoy the game that I can remake it with custom graphics and maybe one day do a sequel or make more games.

If anyone wants to help out in a non monetary fashion it is always really helpful if you leave me a review on the thread and like the various pages Transfigure is found on such as

FYI to leave a review all you have to do is click on the stars at the top right of the thread. I sometimes give reviewers early access and little perks. It doesn't take very long and really helps out. Thanks to all those who leave me feedback and post in the threads.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
New public release. Let me know what you think.

Transfigure .52

Julie and Taylor nurture a budding romance. Taylor negotiates with Mitch for valuable information. Taylor and Teddy find comfort in each other’s company. Threesome at the Clarks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Upgrade 51 to 52 (copy and paste mega links if necessary)

Full versions:

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
New public release. Let me know what you think.

Transfigure .52

Julie and Taylor nurture a budding romance. Taylor negotiates with Mitch for valuable information. Taylor and Teddy find comfort in each other’s company. Threesome at the Clarks!

Upgrade 51 to 52 (copy and paste mega links if necessary)

Mega

Google Drive

Full versions:

Mega full version

Google Drive

Not the biggest Teddy fan but fun update nonetheless

Kinda hoping for more Evan, Tim and group stuff. the updates are coming up nicely. Can't wait for more

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
New Patreon Release is out for Patrons of Tango Fiction with two new endings!

Transfigure .52

Thanks for your consideration. The Patreon version is one large update ahead, or approximately 2 months. Generally I release it for free after about 3 weeks or whenever the next release is finished. The next Patreon release is probably 3 weeks out but I am trying to finish it as quickly as I can.

I don't think he is wrong either. I just think you guys may have slightly unrealistic expectations for a 1 man dev team creating one of the most ambitious projects ever with very limited resources. I spent six months in pre-production before I even released a demo and I have very detailed plans and outlines for how to proceed and complete the project. I have done my best to balance my own creative vision with that of my supporters and the practical suggestions made by those with more expertise in certain fields like coding. I've also responded to many critics and incorporated their ideas when/if I think they are prudent. However, the most common critique I get these days is essentially "your incomplete beta game is incomplete. It would be better if it was complete," and I don't find that particularly insightful or helpful.

The save system functions on a single save game file meaning if you restart or swap saves it may have different ending data. It is intended for a user to have a "main" game that they then keep playing after finding an end (quickjump can be used) so that all the ends are found on one save. If you reload an earlier save from before those endings were reached, it is not logged. If you hard restart the game (instead of navigating to "main menu") it clears all variables including ending data, that's why there is a "main menu" button. It's not a great system compared to Ren Py but it works.

One day, yes. In the near future, no. There is an incomplete walkthrough I started on the TFGS site if anyone ever wants to pick it up before I get back to it. If you request some hints for a specific path, either myself or another user can probably help you out. There is an ending list in the newest version. Many paths have a lot of content but do not contain a complete ending (yet).

My time estimates have not been accurate lately, especially as the dev processes becomes more complicated and has more steps.

Transfigure started as a concept, then became a demo, then grew into an alpha. Once most of the features I wanted were in game it became a beta on it's way to 1.00 (gold / release). A concept isn't a finished game, nor is a demo, alpha, or beta. They imply it is incomplete. It's not an excuse, just an accurate descriptor. Zero percent of beta games are finished regardless of genre and I've played hundreds. Generally beta games contain an average of zero endings (they are saved for paying customers and release so as not to spoil later content), whereas mine has like two dozen on its way to 100+. I am purposely leaving the ends with the most spoilers until last and am taking an unconventional but measured development path.

There are about 30 main content areas and each has multiple endings so that's ~70-80. There's probably 300-400 paths but about a quarter are cosmetic and a quarter will redirect into other areas with a unique but short segue. As I've expanded the scope of the project there are some blank areas but I will fill them in with free writing and bonus endings as one of the last steps.

I just did a big Julie update for .52. There is also F-F content for Sam, Rhea, Louise, Victoria, and some tidbits like Marg, Bloom and other random females. Accessing content is opaque by design, meant to mirror the path of a real life. Sometimes you turn right and you might meet the love of your life, other times you might get hit by a bus or meet someone with the potential to ruin or enrich your life. If you want some direction to a specific area just ask. Many of the lesbian routes are found on paths with males where you turn down their advances.
Well I think you make an excellent game , you have a great story telling ability

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018

Kinda hoping for more Evan, Tim and group stuff. the updates are coming up nicely. Can't wait for more
right there with ya gives us more soccer bro gang bangs ........WOOT

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018

All three in the pipeline. More priority on the first two. Thanks for the comments, Abnur!

Well I think you make an excellent game , you have a great story telling ability
Thanks, Candy. I appreciate that. With over 600,000 words in game I hope I connected a few together in a pleasing manner. What routes did you enjoy the most?

Where is the scene with the new scene with the clarks? I think I went every route.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
All three in the pipeline. More priority on the first two. Thanks for the comments, Abnur!

Thanks, Candy. I appreciate that. With over 600,000 words in game I hope I connected a few together in a pleasing manner. What routes did you enjoy the most?

the mitch route up to the point of the drug dealing gangster ,the soccer gang bang ,the zen master , the Evan and drew at he cabin , the Damien route ,the Drew route ,the Evan route is OK until he starts being a prick to Drew

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes