TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How many of you Transfigure fans can name-that-Taylor!?

name that taylor!.png

Hint: ___ ____ Taylor

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Sexy Reindeer Taylor? :unsure:
That might be technically true but you only get one point for accuracy. There are a few answers I'd consider correct but so far people have only guessed the obvious including patrons. This is kind of fun. I thought someone would get it right off the bat. Take another stab if you want, Mattrix.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Here it's too early in the morning for me to be able to think :LOL:
Assuming I got the sexy part right and considering the antlers hat the only other thing I can think of is Sexy Rudolf Taylor.
Don't make my brain work on a Sunday. Even the one with a capital G rested today. But I will wait for the proper answer and be like "Ooohhh, yes of course!"

Reactions: TangoTF

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Here it's too early in the morning for me to be able to think :LOL:
Assuming I got the sexy part right and considering the antlers hat the only other thing I can think of is Sexy Rudolf Taylor.
Don't make my brain work on a Sunday. Even the one with a capital G rested today. But I will wait for the proper answer and be like "Ooohhh, yes of course!"
Good try! We'll have to let a few others have a guess before the big reveal. I might have to make more of these in the future since Transfigure has a lot of characters. Collect them all like adult pokemon! :p

xw1

Sep 21, 2017
Good try! :p Sexy Reindeer Taylor without lighting? That may be true but still not quite what I am looking for.
Ok then... "Sexy/Merry/Happy Christmas/NewYear/NewUpdate Taylor" )))))
And turn on the light, please. :ROFLMAO:

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Ok then... "Sexy/Merry/Happy Christmas/NewYear/NewUpdate Taylor" )))))
And turn on the light, please. :ROFLMAO:
Okay.

Name that Taylor Reveal!

If you guessed Christmas Yellowpotion Taylor you are correct. I’d have also taken Reindeer or cute and festive YP Taylor or something along those lines.

The closest answer I received was “antsy Reindeer Taylor” which is pretty close to what was presented but still missing one of the key components. I was going to make the hint __ ___-___ Taylor or give the number of letters but felt that would make it too easy since it would point to a potentially hyphenated word like yellow-potion.

Taylor is upset so many failed to ID her! At least no one called her cute, that would have probably ticked her off even more!
The responses were a lot of fun so I might do this again in the future with a prize.

Thanks for playing. See you again next time on name-that-Taylor!

Happy holidays from Tango Fiction!

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
any news on a new update?
I just got my new system up and running so things should pick up pace here in 2023. .58 will be public later this month either this weekend or next. I also want to put out a comic and at least part of my Ren Py project as a demo sometime in Q1 this year.

My setup now runs Transfigure with zero lag so putting the pieces together that I've made the past couple years just got a whole lot easier.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
the full version downloads do not include the html-file :unsure:
I dled the mega link and it does have an html file and it is the same link my patrons have used for over a month. The workupload link is the mega reuploaded so they are identical (or should be). If other users are having an issue let me know. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Collman

Apr 12, 2021
I dled the mega link and it does have an html file and it is the same link my patrons have used for over a month. The workupload link is the mega reuploaded so they are identical (or should be). If other users are having an issue let me know. Sorry for any inconvenience.
works perfect now, thx :)

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I've already played several routes, but I can't access Samantha's path. How can I find it and what are the paths with it?

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes