Dr Skiner

May 26, 2020
Good Evening. When or planned, we see continue or another route Taylor/Tim (when Taylor tiny blonde). How long wait?

hdt885

Apr 18, 2020
There are a lot of scenes to revisit and more to come. Transfigure has always been designed to be a visual novel so its focus will be on story and spicy scenes rather than repetitive mechanics that don't respect the player's time. It's just story, smut, choices and consequences. I wanted to have more updates out by now but I only have a few things left I want to fix and polish and then there should be an uptick of public updates.

I hope there are a number of impactful decisions and interesting character routes. The agency level varies just like in real life. Sometimes decisions have a likely or inferred outcome, while other times it's impossible to predict.

There is a soccer update in the works.

Thanks for the comments!
Any update on a new release date?

sluttyx

Mar 4, 2021
Just wanted to say that I love the HTML version ( especially Mitch path ;) ) and I can't wait for the 3d version :p

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Good Evening. When or planned, we see continue or another route Taylor/Tim (when Taylor tiny blonde). How long wait?
Hard to say. Probably the second half of the year.

Any update on a new release date?
I have three things I want to release publicly in the near future. They are all in their final polish stages.

Just wanted to say that I love the HTML version ( especially Mitch path ;) ) and I can't wait for the 3d version :p
Thank you! Feel free to review the game if you are bored. Thanks for the encouragement!

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Any guide to get all current endings? Does the model stuff always lead to the apple of my eye ending with your mum a I hoped there may have been a route where you start professionally modelling or something.

Reactions: graileater

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Any guide to get all current endings? Does the model stuff always lead to the apple of my eye ending with your mum a I hoped there may have been a route where you start professionally modelling or something.
There is a walkthrough available for patrons. I recently added that section to the 3D game so the answer is currently it is a bonus scene on the way to that end but I may add another one. At this point I am completing, pruning, and merging branches that are redundant. It is a lot of work completing just what I have to a bare minimum so any extra endings beyond what I outlined won't be added until the final polish stages, if ever.

Reactions: XX-topic and HenWen

XX-topic

Jul 12, 2022
Is the game changing engine? After the release at the 2nd half of this year will the updates be more often? If yes how often should we expect? Btw very good writing as far as the current state of the game:)

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is the game changing engine? After the release at the 2nd half of this year will the updates be more often? If yes how often should we expect? Btw very good writing as far as the current state of the game:)
No, but I am making a 3D remake in Ren Py. This is not an engine change because I intend to keep the html and I've been planning to do this since the very start. They are synergistic companion projects. The full 3D game will be a commercial game with much better UI, presentation, sound, music, thousands of CG, and all of the completed endings. It is not finished but it will be done before the html version so I have a higher chance to sell enough copies in order to keep developing games.

The 3D Demo is on its 9th? release. The Transfigure html game has had ~60 updates, many hugely over quota. This proves a solid track record of delivery without monetary consideration. It works out to about a solid 10k update a month. Every month I will try to post new game builds, dev logs, and new art for patrons.

Thanks for the compliment.

Release rates lately have slowed but development rates never have. I've had to learn many new skills in order to make completing the project possible.

tvt blue3.png

high trans soft straight3.png

I think I am going to convert some of the 3D haters too. Even if you think 3D Taylor is uglier than Caprice having graphics that match descriptions closely is far more immersive than the current setup. I've improved many game aspects lately including improved graphical fidelity and adding a much better sound effect system. I've played hundreds of VNs and Transfigure is one of the most ambitious of them so please bear with me as I struggle through the creative process.

Apr 21, 2019
I wish I saw this game after it finishes. There are too many branches but most of them are unfinished.

It's more like a CHYOA story than a game but I have no issues on that part.
My biggest criticism is, in many dialogues I can't choose the option I want. It's kinda bummer to me.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I wish I saw this game after it finishes. There are too many branches but most of them are unfinished.

It's more like a CHYOA story than a game but I have no issues on that part.
My biggest criticism is, in many dialogues I can't choose the option I want. It's kinda bummer to me.
If the worst flaw of a massive story is there isn't enough of it, I guess that's encouraging. :)

Internally, most of the story endings are complete. Which are you looking forward to the most?

It's good to know the game isn't abandoned although new content haven't been uploaded in a loooooooooooooong time.
New content is uploaded every month. Html releases have been slower than I'd like but they will pick up to support and advertise the upcoming 3D game. Transfigure is an ambitious project and I've sacrificed a lot to create it so I will see it finished. What I lack in resources I make up for with time but since I have probably at least forty jobs under the title of game dev it gets split into a lot of skews. I am now completing the initial story coding phase of development for the 3D game. This means I will have a lot more time freed up to finish and edit the stories and focus on 3d art in order to finish the game. I have a lot of other projects too so if I can make Transfigure successful then I will be able to make many interesting story-rich games. If this is something you or any of the audience is interested in then please consider supporting me or other creators of quality adult games.

Apr 21, 2019
If the worst flaw of a massive story is there isn't enough of it, I guess that's encouraging. :)

Internally, most of the story endings are complete. Which are you looking forward to the most?
I can't pinpoint exact storylines but most of the times if options are "fuck them" and "don't do it" then "don't do it" option will be closed. Sometimes I just want to tease them a little then stop it if I'm in control.
So it would be amazing if you consider to add some teasing only paths or making those paths ending in losing control which will slide into noncon and dubcon. There are few paths similar to what I seek but they're either too short or unfinished. Main characters like friends can lead with this path idk.

Reactions: lewdviticus
4.30 star(s) 36 Votes