Dr Skiner

May 26, 2020
Good Evening. When or planned, we see continue or another route Taylor/Tim (when Taylor tiny blonde). How long wait?

hdt885

Apr 18, 2020
There are a lot of scenes to revisit and more to come. Transfigure has always been designed to be a visual novel so its focus will be on story and spicy scenes rather than repetitive mechanics that don't respect the player's time. It's just story, smut, choices and consequences. I wanted to have more updates out by now but I only have a few things left I want to fix and polish and then there should be an uptick of public updates.

I hope there are a number of impactful decisions and interesting character routes. The agency level varies just like in real life. Sometimes decisions have a likely or inferred outcome, while other times it's impossible to predict.

There is a soccer update in the works.

Thanks for the comments!
Any update on a new release date?

sluttyx

Mar 4, 2021
Just wanted to say that I love the HTML version ( especially Mitch path ;) ) and I can't wait for the 3d version :p

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Good Evening. When or planned, we see continue or another route Taylor/Tim (when Taylor tiny blonde). How long wait?
Hard to say. Probably the second half of the year.

Any update on a new release date?
I have three things I want to release publicly in the near future. They are all in their final polish stages.

Just wanted to say that I love the HTML version ( especially Mitch path ;) ) and I can't wait for the 3d version :p
Thank you! Feel free to review the game if you are bored. Thanks for the encouragement!

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Any guide to get all current endings? Does the model stuff always lead to the apple of my eye ending with your mum a I hoped there may have been a route where you start professionally modelling or something.

Reactions: graileater

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Any guide to get all current endings? Does the model stuff always lead to the apple of my eye ending with your mum a I hoped there may have been a route where you start professionally modelling or something.
There is a walkthrough available for patrons. I recently added that section to the 3D game so the answer is currently it is a bonus scene on the way to that end but I may add another one. At this point I am completing, pruning, and merging branches that are redundant. It is a lot of work completing just what I have to a bare minimum so any extra endings beyond what I outlined won't be added until the final polish stages, if ever.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes