TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The blue moon has arrived!

Transfigure .60
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full

.59 to .60 patches

Bonus for thread watchers:

Bunny Bambi Boobies!

bunny bambi3.png
"Some weirdo left a comment saying I look like Bambi. They are totally wrong! I'm not a fawn! I'm a bunny." *Taylor smiles, raising her hands and wiggling her fingers to look like antlers.* "Or am I?" she teases.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Transfigure-0.60
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Namco15

Ergonyashka

Apr 22, 2019
.60 this weekend and the 3D demo will probably be October at current rates since I want to do 1-2 more updates minimum to polish it up.
hello, tell me, will there be a walkthrough or at least some kind of scheme to know where it leads, otherwise I always get the same thing((((

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
hello, tell me, will there be a walkthrough or at least some kind of scheme to know where it leads, otherwise I always get the same thing((((
I updated the walkthrough about a month ago. It shows how to get most of the game's existing 40+ endings. Currently it is a perk for patrons and I will update it over time. If you are missing an ending or scene feel free to ask.

clayjar

Feb 25, 2021
html games should never be over 1gb...compress the images, reduce quality. no one cares to look for long at random gifs found on google anyway

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
html games should never be over 1gb...compress the images, reduce quality. no one cares to look for long at random gifs found on google anyway
Transfigure is bigger than most html games and has 2000 pieces of media so your 1 GB request isn't reasonable. That's like saying a book should never have more than a thousand pages. This one does. Some people prefer short books, others longer ones.

I release the HQ version and if others want to remaster it they can. It is easy to go down but hard to go up. If you strongly dislike downloading something or have a slow internet connection I suggest you play on sites like Mopoga where you don't download anything except what you see.

Also a large portion of the media is optimized and all of it is curated to be of a minimum quality level but there are several high res videos as well and I generally kept them especially if they are near endings or particularly good.

hi is there a compressed version thanks
A repack is often posted within a couple days. If there is demand for it other reposters and I will consider it. If you search for .59 there is a repack for the last release up in the thread.

Thanks for the feedback!

Wshbrigr1

Jan 3, 2021
Saves don't work and the damn stroy doesn't continue with the version 59..Some ass named Damein The game is fucked up.. Stop playing it before because the story didn't continue with the female part!!!! What a fuck up..

• Angry
Reactions: TheGodUncle

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
can you expand on this? what's the difference?
All gender morph games are transformation games but not all transformation games involve gender bender. For example a story where a man becomes a werewolf is a transformation story whereas one where a man becomes a female werewolf would be a more unique gender bender transformation story.

poor deter route like never gets updated.
View attachment deterdefault2.webp
Maybe soon?

any one know actress?? (MC in real life)
There is a credits and info page. ( Caprice)

I love this game so much I'm in love with the developer.
Love by transference? :p

Saves don't work and the damn stroy doesn't continue with the version 59..Some ass named Damein The game is fucked up.. Stop playing it before because the story didn't continue with the female part!!!! What a fuck up..
I think the games save files are based on the location of the game. So if you run it from your downloads folder and then move it those saves won't link up. You can save files to disk and recover them from the save menu.

I'm sorry you met that asshole Damien and had a bad time. Just wait until you deal with Mitch!

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes