JFox1991

Jan 18, 2020
Just going to ask is there still gonna be a like normal regular version? Because being honest I hate 3D and probably not gonna play it if its just gonna be all 3D now.

• Sad
Reactions: Namco15

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The new Transfigure update has FOUR new endings. I hope you like them. The game now has about 40 of them so see if you can catch them- err, find them all!

My Transfigure 3D concept demo is also nearing a patron release too so consider subscribing if you are interested in checking it out early.

Transfigure .59 17k + words

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

58 to 59 patches:

.59 Full Version

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Just going to ask is there still gonna be a like normal regular version? Because being honest I hate 3D and probably not gonna play it if its just gonna be all 3D now.
Yes. But the new game's presentation is way better. Not slightly better, way better. I will continue developing the html version but when the two versions are finished I think the comparison will be like purists preferring a black and white tube TV over a color flat screen but I understand the preference for style especially since replicating such a diverse library of curated content will be difficult. Thanks for the feedback.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Namco15

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Transfigure-0.59
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TangoTF and Namco15

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Tell me of all of the playability options to this game. You can't even choose the other optioh for most choices. It just says next update
Hence
Boring Af and limited in scope
Some people won't like the game, but I am shocked at how some will call it small and limited in scope despite it being larger than literally 99% of the many thousands of games on this site. It is actually probably in the top 0.1% for size and scope so if someone says that is small they generally look quite dumb or like they are reviewing a game that they didn't even play at all.

If I said Russia is the smallest country in the world people would assume I am being sarcastic because it's the complete opposite of the truth and anyone familiar with geography knows this but if I honestly believed that was true you'd think I was weird or crazy. You're being weird and rude.

Opinions are encouraged but I don't understand the lying bit. Small things are not large and large things are not small. If anyone can name 5 games larger than mine I'd be surprised. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy yourself but 700,000 words of content with hundreds of scenes and 40 full length endings is a lot compared to many of the complete games on the site with 10-50k words and 1 ending. Even games with multi million dollar budgets are usually dramatically smaller and much less complex. How can a game with 40 unique endings and dozens of characters have one path? That's impossible.

Your trolling skills are top notch.

In other news Mount Everest is actually the smallest mountain in the world. I stepped over it in like three minutes and I didn't need any Sherpas because the climb is too easy and I'm such a badass.

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
Game's great. Unlike most games that have this concept, it doesn't use sissy hypno stuff which is good because it's not my thing

Hoping the group stuff, tim and both friend's path get an update next.

JFox1991

Jan 18, 2020
Yes. But the new game's presentation is way better. Not slightly better, way better. I will continue developing the html version but when the two versions are finished I think the comparison will be like purists preferring a black and white tube TV over a color flat screen but I understand the preference for style especially since replicating such a diverse library of curated content will be difficult. Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah understandable but to me the 3D models don't look appealing at all to me. rather videos and images with real girls.

Reactions: Abnur_tharn

Outkst7

Nov 14, 2022
Can someone please give me the HTML link? I downloaded the game via the Gofile lin but there doesnt seem to be ayny way to run it. It is just the images and videos

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Can someone please give me the HTML link? I downloaded the game via the Gofile lin but there doesnt seem to be ayny way to run it. It is just the images and videos
If I remember correctly he had all the download links on his patreon

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
yo who are the girls in the evantease.webm and evansuck1 gifs? names?
It says on the videos. Archer and cheryl or cherry or something.

Amazing work! You are really one of the best developers right now!
Thank you for the high praise! I will do my best to live up to it.

You need to run the html within the Transfigure by Tango folder.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes