TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The Evan path and the Drew path are my two favourites, I stopped playing since July of last year cause I wanted to experience their complete routes in one sitting. Now it seems like both of their routes are almost complete and I can't wait to finally play through them soon.
There is also a two friends, aka Drew and Evan update in the works. Which will readers prefer? One or the other or both together? :p

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Oops, the minor character path that got more content for it was Zen Master Peeshi! Sorry for implying it's completed, I think it tripled in length or something.

symptom1818

Aug 1, 2017
There is also a two friends, aka Drew and Evan update in the works. Which will readers prefer? One or the other or both together? :p
Definetely Drew's. Glad to see my first ever route taken in Transfigure expanding! Can't wait to try it.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Oops, the minor character path that got more content for it was Zen Master Peeshi! Sorry for implying it's completed, I think it tripled in length or something.
None of the new ZMP content has been added yet. All of it is from the first ZMP update from 2018 I think. I only added a quickjump point so people can find it easier. The ZMP update will be in August or September most likely.

Definetely Drew's. Glad to see my first ever route taken in Transfigure expanding! Can't wait to try it.
I will send out some "earlier" access to reviewers here shortly.

Reactions: kaorok

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Ah, also i think a link for ZMP got fixed since the last time I tried it? Because the last time I played his route I know it ended after a massage. Or did the lockdownnesia hit me again?

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Ah, also i think a link for ZMP got fixed since the last time I tried it? Because the last time I played his route I know it ended after a massage. Or did the lockdownnesia hit me again?
It has been a while but I am 99% sure that all the currently existing content was in the first ZMP update. I ended it after an "incense" (not to be confused with "incest") scene. Because of the branching nature of the story it is easy to miss some story tidbits.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
when does the public version get released if you dont mind me asking?
Usually ~ 2-3 weeks after the Patreon release or when I finish the next update, whichever is sooner. I will probably release it around mid month. This update's ending took a lot of time to build up so you may want to support the project if you can so that I can invest more time to finish all the "True" endings ASAP.

Alternatively, I do often send early access to those that leave me an honest review on the game's thread.

Keemy

Jun 17, 2018
Usually ~ 2-3 weeks after the Patreon release or when I finish the next update, whichever is sooner. I will probably release it around mid month. This update's ending took a lot of time to build up so you may want to support the project if you can so that I can invest more time to finish all the "True" endings ASAP.

Alternatively, I do often send early access to those that leave me an honest review on the game's thread.
ah yeah, I think ill support this game haha. I have been playing this for a while and i kinda forgot about donating. Its going great and thanks for not dropping it halfway through Tango!

Reactions: kaorok and TangoTF

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
No problem. I won't give up until Transfigure is done. It's a big game that I aim to make bigger and better with every single update but its thanks to the generous patrons of Tango Fiction that I am able to devote the time to this that I do.

I am glad you are enjoying it though! Thanks for your consideration too. I know there is a lot of competition out there. But I do think Transfigure's endings are really cool. I appreciate everyone sticking with me - I am just getting to the good stuff :p

Reactions: Keemy

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Obviously if you want to increase your Patreon revenue and engagement you want to spend the next year and a half pushing out updates for only 1 character /s :p

Reactions: TangoTF

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Obviously if you want to increase your Patreon revenue and engagement you want to spend the next year and a half pushing out updates for only 1 character /s :p
Too bad most of a character's popularity appears directly tied to the amount of content that exists for them. More everything!!!

Reactions: kaorok

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
is posible have de file with the original text for translat it to spanish?
It doesn't really exist. I have about 5 archive files where I backup the text but it is just dumped in there as is before I put it into the engine. There are so many updates and fixes that I wouldn't even use those backups to make a remake. I would go passage by passage in order to make sure I have all the up to date polish fixes. Eventually there will likely be a vanilla interactive fiction release so at that point it is easier to do translations.

As it is now you can play Transfigure in a web browser and then use web extensions/ add ons to translate the text into whatever you want. I did some experiments with the google translate chrome extension and it was okay. Machine text has come a long way but it still sucks compared to an actual translation done by someone fluent in both languages. - That would be a huge project and I doubt there is anyone crazy enough to take it on.

by the way did you se this :love::devilish:
Cool!! I was starting to think I'd have to bribe someone to make these. I might have to start some CG experiments again...

Thanks for sharing, Pede!

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
It doesn't really exist. I have about 5 archive files where I backup the text but it is just dumped in there as is before I put it into the engine. There are so many updates and fixes that I wouldn't even use those backups to make a remake. I would go passage by passage in order to make sure I have all the up to date polish fixes. Eventually there will likely be a vanilla interactive fiction release so at that point it is easier to do translations.

As it is now you can play Transfigure in a web browser and then use web extensions/ add ons to translate the text into whatever you want. I did some experiments with the google translate chrome extension and it was okay. Machine text has come a long way but it still sucks compared to an actual translation done by someone fluent in both languages. - That would be a huge project and I doubt there is anyone crazy enough to take it on.

Cool!! I was starting to think I'd have to bribe someone to make these. I might have to start some CG experiments again...

Thanks for sharing, Pede!

I am that crazy man.
I thought about how to contribute to the project, because my English is good enough. I live in usa

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I am that crazy man.
I thought about how to contribute to the project, because my English is good enough. I live in usa
Well you can certainly try. The problem is I don't know an easy way to translate and rebuild the project aside from using browser translation services.

In html you can view the game's source file and see the text but twine makes code that isn't meant for human eyes. So I'd do a Spanish rebuild the same way I'd do a remake with completely different graphics - start from scratch in a new sugarcube file and go passage by passage (or alternatively replace the media with the same names but a different style - that would be easy). I don't know of an easy way to update the game's text without doing a major overhaul.

I did find this suspiciously named program: which allows translation collaboration. It would be cool one day to have optional languages in the main menu, just as I'd like to do hentai style and 3d. It is just beyond my current technical skills to advise you on how to to do something like this.

One of the Transfigure guest authors (Lucia) is a published Spanish author as well so there are probably other professional writers out there that could help. It is a huge project for one person but with a few collaborators it might not be too bad. Ideally I'd like the translation quality to be high and not just be a machine edited document with a few grammar fixes.

Does anyone else have some experience or advise they'd like to contribute to the discussion?

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Okay I am almost done the next update so I am releasing the Drew ending for everyone to read. I hope everyone is having a good summer.

Transfigure .9780085 Alpha 12,200 words

With Drew’s guidance Taylor considers how to spend her remaining time as a woman. Evan and Taylor reach a turning point in their relationship (Part one).

-continued Taylor and Drew’s romantic path all the way to ending #2 (Thanks to Director G and the Transfigure Corps for sponsoring this route! ~10,500 words)

-added a new bonus scene on Drew’s main route right before the Christmas transformation decision

-continued Evan’s romantic route “You’re not so bad yourself.” with the first part of the date day.

-updated several links with images instead of the raw URL (Thanks HiEv!)

-added Taylor and the Proprietor to the character popup menu

-added new quickjumps for Drew and Peeshi

-cleaned many images and removed distracting watermarks while improving image quality in some areas

-changed / setup Damien’s path so that the rape scene is now avoidable. (2nd bypass is now before the rape, not during) Bypass is currently a dead path for now just FYI.

-added several banners to the intro page and main folder for fans. (Thanks whisperpuppy and Raminita!)

Upgrade 96 to 97 (cut and paste mega if necessary)

#QWc3vVRceXFQF1DDNiOCFLeptqYsIEFMMPXdAV5BQrg

Full Version

#eTSwXApxG7vINg1OaYkFzg9A-Ul7tFJnHOFOQ3AMiaw

Play now / Mobile Link

Brenda

May 6, 2017
Great update! Nice Evan path, i would like to see more dominant Drew´s side, but i bet he would be the kind of guy whom would fall in love rather easily... ;)

Reactions: TangoTF and menatv
4.30 star(s) 36 Votes