RPGM Translation Projects

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Updated the OP.
War Demon Kirsten's translation has been updated. Nothing substrantial -- more proofreading, less text spills, scripts fully translated, etc. The f95 thread was updated too, but for some inexplicable reason, it wasn't promoted to the first page of latest updates (well, it was, but for a hour or so, then it was pushed back again, pic related).
Added new links for Red-Haired Kishin and Exorcist Chris. More information in the last patreon post (no paywalls, as always). Don't wanna jinx it, but the progress this last week was really great. Hopefully, will be able to keep it up.

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
Updated the OP.
War Demon Kirsten's translation has been updated. Nothing substrantial -- more proofreading, less text spills, scripts fully translated, etc. The f95 thread was updated too, but for some inexplicable reason, it wasn't promoted to the first page of latest updates (well, it was, but for a hour or so, then it was pushed back again, pic related).
Added new links for Red-Haired Kishin and Exorcist Chris. More information in the last patreon post (no paywalls, as always). Don't wanna jinx it, but the progress this last week was really great. Hopefully, will be able to keep it up.
Hi thanks for translating this game but got a question are u interested in translating captain sikorksy's other game? The abandon ed princess game?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Hi thanks for translating this game but got a question are u interested in translating captain sikorksy's other game? The abandon ed princess game?

Sure, but I'm afraid I don't have time for it right now. I'm thinking of making a patreon poll (open to everyone to vote) once I finish Exorcist Chris. It will include one of untranslated Sikorsky's games.

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021

Sure, but I'm afraid I don't have time for it right now. I'm thinking of making a patreon poll (open to everyone to vote) once I finish Exorcist Chris. It will include one of untranslated Sikorsky's games.
Ah ok ok ty for reply

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Updated the OP.
Added new patches for Red-Haired Kishin and Exorcist Chris. More information in the last patreon post (not paywalled, as it will always be).
Picked up another project -- , which is rather a small game.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Updated the OP.
Added new patches for Red-Haired Kishin and Exorcist Chris. More information in the last patreon post (not paywalled, as it will always be).
Picked up another project -- , which is rather a small game.
Awesome! I played your War Demon Kirstin translation and it was top notch as usual. Thank you again!

• Red Heart

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
does the patch for Red-Haired Demon God [RJ233372] work for v2.1 of the game?
There's no 2.1. The latest patch is 2.0 which came out June 29.
You can check the readme that comes with the game if you don't believe me.
And yeah, it will work with 2.0.

LoNa

May 7, 2017
Hi, are you still working on the translation of "An elf girl gets reverse Isekai-ed"?

I'm curious about the game but I'd love to play it with a proper translation, and you always make a good job.

Thanks!

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Hi, are you still working on the translation of "An elf girl gets reverse Isekai-ed"?

I'm curious about the game but I'd love to play it with a proper translation, and you always make a good job.

Thanks!
Hey!

Not anymore. Don't see a point, to be honest. The MTL from f95 thread spread everywhere, and most people who were interested in the game already played it. CG hunter is not the type of a game you would want to replay, too. So yeah.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
And this is yet another reason why I hate these shitty MTL uploads. Because Daedroth is far from the only translator to be affected by them like this. But assholes never listen.

Sure, there are people like me and assuming the one who asked that ignore the MTLs because they're garbage... but I'm pretty sure we're the minority...

LoNa

May 7, 2017
Hey!

Not anymore. Don't see a point, to be honest. The MTL from f95 thread spread everywhere, and most people who were interested in the game already played it. CG hunter is not the type of a game you would want to replay, too. So yeah.
That's sad but I understand your thought, keep it up and good luck with your current translation!
And this is yet another reason why I hate these shitty MTL uploads. Because Daedroth is far from the only translator to be affected by them like this. But assholes never listen.

Sure, there are people like me and assuming the one who asked that ignore the MTLs because they're garbage... but I'm pretty sure we're the minority...
Yeah I'm on the same boat as you are, I like the artist and always wanted to play that game as soon as I spotted it, but I'm not playing something mtl when I can get a proper translation. I've bought some games from Kagura just for that, the uncensoring is a good addiction (I'm used to play games from dlsite).

Bred bread bred, I'm coming. Thanks MTL. :confused:

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
That's sad but I understand your thought, keep it up and good luck with your current translation!

Yeah I'm on the same boat as you are, I like the artist and always wanted to play that game as soon as I spotted it, but I'm not playing something mtl when I can get a proper translation. I've bought some games from Kagura just for that, the uncensoring is a good addiction (I'm used to play games from dlsite).

Bred bread bred, I'm coming. Thanks MTL. :confused:
Reason why when people tell me MTL Aint affecting anything I laugh I wanted to translate a game before named Mizuki war maiden if im correct then I saw MTL Dropped I ended up quitting along the way seeing as there was no hype for it later on. Theres alot of game on this site i didn't even realize they had proper translations till I recheck the MTL Page and see someone did one. Its a shame too cause MTL Are easy to do with Translator ++ I mtl game for my self all the time when i want to

Reactions: LoNa

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Added the patch for RJ401647. The translation is almost finished, only UI images left to be translated. Also another patch for Exorcist Chris has been added. The full release is getting closer and closer. It will be finished this autumn, if not in October.
Picked up . I won't be abandoning this one, that's for sure. Was waiting for it to come out for two months. The game link can be found in the thread here.

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Added the patch for RJ401647. The translation is almost finished, only UI images left to be translated. Also another patch for Exorcist Chris has been added. The full release is getting closer and closer. It will be finished this autumn, if not in October.
Picked up . I won't be abandoning this one, that's for sure. Was waiting for it to come out for two months. The game link can be found in the thread here.
Thanks for your Hard Work

• Hey there

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
What's got you so excited about that one in particular?

I played 1 of their games (e.g. the grimoire one that Kagura did), but while it wasn't bad per sé ... it also wasn't anything particularly memorable from what I can remember.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Also ... little heads up, though you probably already know -->

Kagura picked up that one. Though of course, who knows how long they'll take, but still.