RPGM [Translation Request] Banished Empress and the Penal Colony [Heisendou]

robgor95

Oct 10, 2018
Here are the news about the translations, please read and tell me what you think of the translation

Let me know if the link to mega in the patreon page is working or not. (I've decided to do that to test some thing, so i've explained all in the patreon post)

if it's not working this is the link:
(but use this link only if the patreon link is not working)

If i'm violating some forum rules please tell me.

inkbaloba

Jun 24, 2017
Here are the news about the translations, please read and tell me what you think of the translation

Let me know if the link to mega in the patreon page is working or not. (I've decided to do that to test some thing, so i've explained all in the patreon post)

if it's not working this is the link:
(but use this link only if the patreon link is not working)

If i'm violating some forum rules please tell me.
I receive an error when fighting the first gatekeeper:

SCript "Window_Message' Line 346: NoMethodError occurred.
undefined method 'upcase' fornil:NIlClass

Also, thank you for your time and effort in translating this.

robgor95

Oct 10, 2018
I receive an error when fighting the first gatekeeper:

SCript "Window_Message' Line 346: NoMethodError occurred.
undefined method 'upcase' fornil:NIlClass

Also, thank you for your time and effort in translating this.
It's alredy fixed, you must to download the "script" file from the data folder and replace the file in you game directory.

And about the translation in general? How it is? Neither Japanese or English are my native language, so i know there're some grammatical/syntax error in the text. And i also know that there are some problem with the text that not appear completly in the box, when I resume the first thing i fix is that graphical error.

inkbaloba

Jun 24, 2017
It's alredy fixed, you must to download the "script" file from the data folder and replace the file in you game directory.

And about the translation in general? How it is? Neither Japanese or English are my native language, so i know there're some grammatical/syntax error in the text. And i also know that there are some problem with the text that not appear completly in the box, when I resume the first thing i fix is that graphical error.
It's much better than a general MTL, what little I have played is quite good!

I redownloaded the scripts file from the patreon post and overwrote the file in my game directory, but I am still receiving the same error.

robgor95

Oct 10, 2018
Here is the working script file, i can't figure why if i changed the file in the mega folder, still is the wrong...
maybe beacause i must to share a new link to the folder, i don't know, i'm new to mega to upload.

inkbaloba

Jun 24, 2017
Here is the working script file, i can't figure why if i changed the file in the mega folder, still is the wrong...
maybe beacause i must to share a new link to the folder, i don't know, i'm new to mega to upload.

Thank you, this fixed the issue!

robgor95

Oct 10, 2018
Yes i know that, I do the translation map by map, so it's normal that some map still aren't translated.

Up to this point how it was the translation?