[Translation Request] Devils were tempted by ballad of anima...

XxEdgy_NamexX

Aug 7, 2018
Edit: Nevermind... Apparently I never figured out that you can go down the platforms by pressing "down + c". Throughout the entire game, this somehow never came up. Gonna leave the comment up though, incase anyone else is a dumbass like me and never figured that out

Alright, I am well and truly stuck on this 5th castle. I have no clue how to progress in it; I break the black blocks at the beginning, doesn't lead anywhere. I go forward, either can't get around due to the stone platforms or there's just no way to progress. Just what am I missing here?!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
So here's a thing:
I finally figured out where the stupid images for this game are, and how to get them able to be edited.
(It was stupidly simple, and I over thought it.)
It never sat well with me that this dev never did any great genitalia for this due to censoring. So if anyone would like to take a shot at drawing stuff with more detail, here are the H animation image pages. I may look into commissioning an artist who does pixel art, but that would be a big if. Mostly being the cash front. It more than likely would not be cheap! (Probably.)
Anyway, here they are if you're a pixel artist, and are interested.

Edit: If you do any work on your own, these files go into the "..\ data\database\js" directory in the game's folder.
Files you change must have the same name as the base files, but have their extensions changed to ".js". A simple rename will work. The dev has done this to hide their animation BMPs, so they WILL NOT load if saved to the game directory as "(name).bmp".

Last edited:

Spring Fields

Oct 27, 2021

Series:
Circle:
Full Title:

Sequel of : and

Genre:

Plot:

Features

Story:

Content:

the link to series does not work as in in dlsite it cant be found. mind fixing that?

Reactions: Ligmapenas

Ligmapenas

Jun 26, 2022
So here's a thing:
I finally figured out where the stupid images for this game are, and how to get them able to be edited.
(It was stupidly simple, and I over thought it.)
It never sat well with me that this dev never did any great genitalia for this due to censoring. So if anyone would like to take a shot at drawing stuff with more detail, here are the H animation image pages. I may look into commissioning an artist who does pixel art, but that would be a big if. Mostly being the cash front. It more than likely would not be cheap! (Probably.)
Anyway, here they are if you're a pixel artist, and are interested.
where to insert this file?

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
where to insert this file?
That's a good question I should append to my post.
They go into the "..\data\database\js" folder. Any files you edit yourself have to be renamed from ".bmp" to ".js" when moving from your work environment to the game folder.
There's no changes in my download if that's what you're expecting, also.

Reactions: Ligmapenas

HippoPie

Jan 10, 2020
After reading through this thread, I'm surprised no one has bothered to translate the game for over 4 years given all the text files have already been extracted. If you guys don't mind a MTL with some human editing, I wouldn't mind translating what TragicSolitude uploaded when ever I have some free time.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
After reading through this thread, I'm surprised no one has bothered to translate the game for over 4 years given all the text files have already been extracted. If you guys don't mind a MTL with some human editing, I wouldn't mind translating what TragicSolitude uploaded when ever I have some free time.
You are welcome to try, but I will advise you what you see that I have posted is MAYBE 40% of the total amount of text needing to be translated. My list is definitely not final right now, and I plan on specifically saying when I do finish.
And not all of it is strictly straightforward lol. I would advise looking through what I have put out first to see if you really want to tackle it.
Also I'm not sure if you plan on doing the text application yourself, or were planning on asking me to help with the engine work, but this game is a bit messy lol.
Not to discourage you if you have your heart set on it, but you should know going in it's a bit of a chonker!

Last edited:

HippoPie

Jan 10, 2020
You are welcome to try, but I will advise you what you see that I have posted is MAYBE 40% of the total amount of text needing to be translated. My list is definitely not final right now, and I plan on specifically saying when I do finish.
And not all of it is strictly straightforward lol. I would advise looking through what I have put out first to see if you really want to tackle it.
Also I'm not sure if you plan on doing the text application yourself, or were planning on asking me to help with the engine work, but this game is a bit messy lol.
Not to discourage you if you have your heart set on it, but you should know going in it's a bit of a chonker!

I definitely don't know a thing about game engines, so anything I translate would need to be placed into the game by you. I also am doing this in my free time for free, so it's not going to be very fast either. I'll translate one of the smaller files and see if I want to continue. Given how adamant you are on the length of the game, maybe I should heed your warning and save myself the effort.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
I definitely don't know a thing about game engines, so anything I translate would need to be placed into the game by you. I also am doing this in my free time for free, so it's not going to be very fast either. I'll translate one of the smaller files and see if I want to continue. Given how adamant you are on the length of the game, maybe I should heed your warning and save myself the effort.
It's more so that I'm just letting you know that this would be a long term task lol. If you want to run through, by all means! Don't let me stop you, the longer I dump for this game, the more I realize that paying to have it translated would be a no-go for me. So having a machine TL at this point is probably the only way we'll see it in Eng! I just didn't want you going in thinking what I have right now is close to the end, so you're not blindsided.

HippoPie

Jan 10, 2020
Sorry for the late update. Life suddenly got very busy and I've had no time to work on any translating.
I actually had one document translated like a few weeks ago. I'm using Sugoi translator v4 with DeepL. It took me about 4 hours to translate about ~5k characters. The majority of that time was formatting to match the original text. There was also a limit on what I was able to translate without context in game so some dialogue came off as weird to me.

Here was what I managed.

I don't have much free time anymore, so I appologize if this got anyone's hopes up. I probably won't have much free time until some 3 months from now.