RPGM None [Translation request] Kati the Possessed (MEGA DOWNLOAD)

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Anyone got gallery save that works with the translation? The one in this thread only unlocks the CGs but not the scenes.

Apr 6, 2020
I know I may be posting in the wrong place, but I'll try anyway.
I'm playing the Japanese version of this game and I'm having trouble completing the game. I hope someone can help me with the passage?
1) The priest forbids the performance in the theater, and in order for him to give permission, I need to either go the sinful way in this game, or find someone who can persuade the priest. Who is this and where is he?
2) A man lost his business and sold his daughter into slavery. How to save her? All I found was the ability to delay the enslavement of a daughter for 5 coins. How to solve this problem?
3) In the city center, in the market, there is a red-haired guy who wants to do business with the heroine. Now he asks to find him 3 different pieces of information, where are they?

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
I know I may be posting in the wrong place, but I'll try anyway.
I'm playing the Japanese version of this game and I'm having trouble completing the game. I hope someone can help me with the passage?
1) The priest forbids the performance in the theater, and in order for him to give permission, I need to either go the sinful way in this game, or find someone who can persuade the priest. Who is this and where is he?
2) A man lost his business and sold his daughter into slavery. How to save her? All I found was the ability to delay the enslavement of a daughter for 5 coins. How to solve this problem?
3) In the city center, in the market, there is a red-haired guy who wants to do business with the heroine. Now he asks to find him 3 different pieces of information, where are they?
It's been a long time since I beat it so I can't help with specifics unfortunately.

1) To allow the performance, you need to talk to Kay the dancer and she'll help you.

2) There's a questline about the chairman of the commerce guild. Complete that quest and he'll help you out from then on. He's needed to save the daughter and to release a prisoner from jail.

3) Sorry can't help you there. The quest log doesn't help at all.

Reactions: CrimsonMoonwalker
Apr 6, 2020
It's been a long time since I beat it so I can't help with specifics unfortunately.

1) To allow the performance, you need to talk to Kay the dancer and she'll help you.

2) There's a questline about the chairman of the commerce guild. Complete that quest and he'll help you out from then on. He's needed to save the daughter and to release a prisoner from jail.

3) Sorry can't help you there. The quest log doesn't help at all.
Thank you for your answer, but yesterday i finally complete this game. I was tryin to complete dignity ending first, i mean True Ending, but after this gallery still was closed...
So i complete this game on all endings, finally see all content and endings, it was a good game, but little gallery, sad, but, i'm glad)

Reactions: garuda1
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for your answer, but yesterday i finally complete this game. I was tryin to complete dignity ending first, i mean True Ending, but after this gallery still was closed...
So i complete this game on all endings, finally see all content and endings, it was a good game, but little gallery, sad, but, i'm glad)
I can't figure out how to deliver the letter for the old lady in the mansion. I received a pass for the village that the man lives in, but the south guard won't let me go anywhere.

Also, do you know how to progress the questline for the old lady from the church? She just keeps asking me if I'd found something when I talk to her.

Apologies for being sorta vague. I can't provide screenshots atm but I will be able to tomorrow.

Apr 6, 2020
I'll be happy to advise.
I warn you that I went through the game with a bad Japanese-English translator, so I may have missed some details, and I will try to describe all the steps as best as I can. I will describe the full branch of the passage of specific events, read up to the right points, and continue reading if there are difficulties with the passage again, so be careful - Spoilers!
1) If we are talking about an old woman who lives in the main character's mansion, she is still sitting in a room with a servant, then after you receive a letter from her, you need to take the following steps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2) Task with the old woman in the church

I also note that for the passage of different endings, certain rewards are given.
If you go to the best ending in the path of dignity, you will open 4 outfits for the heroine, but the scenes will not be open.
If you go to the fallen ending, you will open 4 other outfits for the main character, and along the way you will open all or almost all the scenes in the game.
The image of the heroine in the main menu will also change, depending on which ending you went through the game. And there is one more moment when I went through the game for the second time (it was the path of the fallen), I had some choice, but because of the capabilities of my translator, I did not understand what it would affect, most likely this is just related to the image in the main menu, because after the picture of the good ending, now I have a bad ending there.
Costumes do not affect what is happening in the game in any way, including the scenes received, and while the heroine is in the house, she will be in home clothes, the clothes themselves change only when leaving the house.

I'm using a translator to answer here, so I apologize if anything is not clear. :coffee:

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2020
I can't figure out how to deliver the letter for the old lady in the mansion. I received a pass for the village that the man lives in, but the south guard won't let me go anywhere.

Also, do you know how to progress the questline for the old lady from the church? She just keeps asking me if I'd found something when I talk to her.

Apologies for being sorta vague. I can't provide screenshots atm but I will be able to tomorrow.
I forgot to mark the message that I answered your request :eek:

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020
I'll be happy to advise.
I warn you that I went through the game with a bad Japanese-English translator, so I may have missed some details, and I will try to describe all the steps as best as I can. I will describe the full branch of the passage of specific events, read up to the right points, and continue reading if there are difficulties with the passage again, so be careful - Spoilers!
1) If we are talking about an old woman who lives in the main character's mansion, she is still sitting in a room with a servant, then after you receive a letter from her, you need to take the following steps:

2) Task with the old woman in the church

I also note that for the passage of different endings, certain rewards are given.
If you go to the best ending in the path of dignity, you will open 4 outfits for the heroine, but the scenes will not be open.
If you go to the fallen ending, you will open 4 other outfits for the main character, and along the way you will open all or almost all the scenes in the game.
The image of the heroine in the main menu will also change, depending on which ending you went through the game. And there is one more moment when I went through the game for the second time (it was the path of the fallen), I had some choice, but because of the capabilities of my translator, I did not understand what it would affect, most likely this is just related to the image in the main menu, because after the picture of the good ending, now I have a bad ending there.
Costumes do not affect what is happening in the game in any way, including the scenes received, and while the heroine is in the house, she will be in home clothes, the clothes themselves change only when leaving the house.

I'm using a translator to answer here, so I apologize if anything is not clear. :coffee:
How to free all 4 prisoners? I'm still stuck on this

Apr 6, 2020
How to free all 4 prisoners? I'm still stuck on this
I may have already forgotten something, but I will try to describe. I apologize if something is not clear, I use google translator.
There are two possible ways to save each of the captives.
Captive - Relative of the old woman:
1) You need to talk with the priest who is in the slave owner's store, and agree to his terms, the heroine will be forced to walk naked through the village, and then they will be raped by the crowd
2) You need to ask for help from the man, the owner of the house with the coin icon. To do this, you need to become his friend. At some point, you will have to ask him for help for one of the quests, and he will offer you two options, either kill his lover or sleep with two of his guards. If you complete the kill quest, you will become his friend. After that, you can turn to him for help, and he will persuade the priest to release the prisoner.
Prisoner - the owner of the orphanage:
1) Agree to the terms of the nun, and walk naked down the street
2) Refuse the nun, then talk to the old woman who walks near the nun's house, then you need to contact the dancer who is in the theater in the afternoon. Provided that you make friends, she will give you a hint to solve the problem. Then you need to go to the nurse, and provided that you are friends with the nurse, she will also give you a solution to the problem. Then you need to go to the nun again and start blackmailing her, and she will release the captive owner of the orphanage.
Prisoner - the owner of the Theater:
1) Agree to the conditions of the bald monk who stands near the church, and become a dancer for one night in the theater, after which he will free the prisoner.
2) (Here I could miss or confuse something, I forgot this moment). You need to go to the red-haired guy in the market, as long as you are friends, and if you completed his intelligence gathering task, and he helped you free the captive husband of the innkeeper, then he will also help solve the problem with the bald monk. I do not remember the sequence of actions.
The prisoner is the husband of the owner of the inn:
1) Agree to the terms of the beefy priest, and arrange an orgy in a bar at night.
2) Ask for help from the red-haired guy in the market, provided that you have collected enough information for him, he will begin to threaten the priest. After that, you need to talk with this priest in the bar in the evening, he will offer the heroine to arrange an orgy, you need to refuse and ask for help from the mercenary who is sitting at the bottom table in the bar. Provided that you make friends with the mercenary, he will challenge the priest to arm wrestle, defeat him, and thereby force the release of the last prisoner.

Addition:
In this game, in order to turn things around for the good/bad ending, you need to collect all 4 mirrors and also befriend 7 characters in the game.
1) Nurse - at some point, one nun at the church will fall ill, and you will take her to the nurse. After the rescue, the nun will start scolding you, and if you have a high sense of dignity, you can talk to the nun. This will impress the nurse, and she will offer you her friendship and give you a gift as a token of friendship. Now you can turn to her for help.
2) Mercenary in a bar - You need to talk to him several times in a bar in the evening, and one day invite him to the nurse, he will be impressed by her, and she by him. And he will advise you to become his friend, then talk to him again, and if you have a high sense of dignity, he will offer you friendship, and will be able to help you with some tasks.
3) In the hotel, after a certain number of days have passed (I don’t remember how many), on the second floor, the heroine will overhear the conversation of two crooks who are going to rob the traveler in the women’s room. You can save the traveler if you go to her bed where she sleeps and leave a message - a note. A day later, you need to return, and you will find a note near her bed - the answer, she will thank you for your help, and offer to meet one evening in a hotel. In a day or a few days, talk to her again, and she will ask you to go to the caves that are south of the city, and get her a flower that will help remove the curse from her, as soon as you complete this task, she will become your friend, give you a gift as a sign of friendship, and will help with solving problems in some tasks.
4) On the instructions of the orphanage, you will have to seek help from the owner of the house with a coin, he will offer you to kill his beloved, or sleep with the guards. If you have a high sense of dignity, you need to seek the help of a traveler from 3 points, she will collect information for you, and then return to the person with a coin, he will tell you his story, and with a high sense of dignity, you can break the crystal with his beloved and free her from the curse. After that, he will become your friend and help you solve some problems.
5) The red-haired guy in the market, you need to talk to him after the third day in the game. If you have a high sense of dignity, you will scold him, he will be impressed and he will ask you to complete tasks for him to collect information.
I don’t remember in detail how to complete this task, but at some point, when you collect all the information you need for him, he will become your friend and will help you solve problems.
6) During the passage of a series of tasks with the theater, you need to go to the theater in the evening and watch the performance for 2 coins. The next day, come there in the afternoon, and you will meet the same dancer from the performance. You just need to talk to her, and if you have a high sense of dignity, she will offer you her friendship and tell her story that will shed light on the plot. After that, you can safely turn to her for help with some tasks.
7) At a certain moment in the lower part of the city, an event will start - some girl will stand on the bridge near the house, and then she will be upset and leave. You will need to either in the evening, or at any time of the day, stand on this bridge, and turn towards the house and look at the window. Just after standing for a while, the event will start, a character will look out the window and open the door to the house. If you have a high sense of dignity, you will help him with drawing several times, and in gratitude he will become your friend. Be careful if you don't have enough dignity (I don't remember how much), he ends up drawing the heroine into nude modeling and then sex. With a high dignity, on the contrary, he himself will become a model and you will draw him. Then he will become your friend, and will offer his help in some tasks.

Reactions: ZBYToshiro

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020
I may have already forgotten something, but I will try to describe. I apologize if something is not clear, I use google translator.
There are two possible ways to save each of the captives.
Captive - Relative of the old woman:
1) You need to talk with the priest who is in the slave owner's store, and agree to his terms, the heroine will be forced to walk naked through the village, and then they will be raped by the crowd
2) You need to ask for help from the man, the owner of the house with the coin icon. To do this, you need to become his friend. At some point, you will have to ask him for help for one of the quests, and he will offer you two options, either kill his lover or sleep with two of his guards. If you complete the kill quest, you will become his friend. After that, you can turn to him for help, and he will persuade the priest to release the prisoner.
Prisoner - the owner of the orphanage:
1) Agree to the terms of the nun, and walk naked down the street
2) Refuse the nun, then talk to the old woman who walks near the nun's house, then you need to contact the dancer who is in the theater in the afternoon. Provided that you make friends, she will give you a hint to solve the problem. Then you need to go to the nurse, and provided that you are friends with the nurse, she will also give you a solution to the problem. Then you need to go to the nun again and start blackmailing her, and she will release the captive owner of the orphanage.
Prisoner - the owner of the Theater:
1) Agree to the conditions of the bald monk who stands near the church, and become a dancer for one night in the theater, after which he will free the prisoner.
2) (Here I could miss or confuse something, I forgot this moment). You need to go to the red-haired guy in the market, as long as you are friends, and if you completed his intelligence gathering task, and he helped you free the captive husband of the innkeeper, then he will also help solve the problem with the bald monk. I do not remember the sequence of actions.
The prisoner is the husband of the owner of the inn:
1) Agree to the terms of the beefy priest, and arrange an orgy in a bar at night.
2) Ask for help from the red-haired guy in the market, provided that you have collected enough information for him, he will begin to threaten the priest. After that, you need to talk with this priest in the bar in the evening, he will offer the heroine to arrange an orgy, you need to refuse and ask for help from the mercenary who is sitting at the bottom table in the bar. Provided that you make friends with the mercenary, he will challenge the priest to arm wrestle, defeat him, and thereby force the release of the last prisoner.

Addition:
In this game, in order to turn things around for the good/bad ending, you need to collect all 4 mirrors and also befriend 7 characters in the game.
1) Nurse - at some point, one nun at the church will fall ill, and you will take her to the nurse. After the rescue, the nun will start scolding you, and if you have a high sense of dignity, you can talk to the nun. This will impress the nurse, and she will offer you her friendship and give you a gift as a token of friendship. Now you can turn to her for help.
2) Mercenary in a bar - You need to talk to him several times in a bar in the evening, and one day invite him to the nurse, he will be impressed by her, and she by him. And he will advise you to become his friend, then talk to him again, and if you have a high sense of dignity, he will offer you friendship, and will be able to help you with some tasks.
3) In the hotel, after a certain number of days have passed (I don’t remember how many), on the second floor, the heroine will overhear the conversation of two crooks who are going to rob the traveler in the women’s room. You can save the traveler if you go to her bed where she sleeps and leave a message - a note. A day later, you need to return, and you will find a note near her bed - the answer, she will thank you for your help, and offer to meet one evening in a hotel. In a day or a few days, talk to her again, and she will ask you to go to the caves that are south of the city, and get her a flower that will help remove the curse from her, as soon as you complete this task, she will become your friend, give you a gift as a sign of friendship, and will help with solving problems in some tasks.
4) On the instructions of the orphanage, you will have to seek help from the owner of the house with a coin, he will offer you to kill his beloved, or sleep with the guards. If you have a high sense of dignity, you need to seek the help of a traveler from 3 points, she will collect information for you, and then return to the person with a coin, he will tell you his story, and with a high sense of dignity, you can break the crystal with his beloved and free her from the curse. After that, he will become your friend and help you solve some problems.
5) The red-haired guy in the market, you need to talk to him after the third day in the game. If you have a high sense of dignity, you will scold him, he will be impressed and he will ask you to complete tasks for him to collect information.
I don’t remember in detail how to complete this task, but at some point, when you collect all the information you need for him, he will become your friend and will help you solve problems.
6) During the passage of a series of tasks with the theater, you need to go to the theater in the evening and watch the performance for 2 coins. The next day, come there in the afternoon, and you will meet the same dancer from the performance. You just need to talk to her, and if you have a high sense of dignity, she will offer you her friendship and tell her story that will shed light on the plot. After that, you can safely turn to her for help with some tasks.
7) At a certain moment in the lower part of the city, an event will start - some girl will stand on the bridge near the house, and then she will be upset and leave. You will need to either in the evening, or at any time of the day, stand on this bridge, and turn towards the house and look at the window. Just after standing for a while, the event will start, a character will look out the window and open the door to the house. If you have a high sense of dignity, you will help him with drawing several times, and in gratitude he will become your friend. Be careful if you don't have enough dignity (I don't remember how much), he ends up drawing the heroine into nude modeling and then sex. With a high dignity, on the contrary, he himself will become a model and you will draw him. Then he will become your friend, and will offer his help in some tasks.
Thanks you so much, I'm glad for that detailed guide

Reactions: CrimsonMoonwalker