RPGM None [Translation request] Kati the Possessed (MEGA DOWNLOAD)

skizzter

Jul 22, 2019
Does anyone have a save with the recollection working? The gallery save doesn't work with the translation

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
This is a really good game, I hope someone really translate this game better.
With the translation on this thread you can understand a few words, you just to talk to everyone.

Reactions: indu

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Anyone got the linke to the patch that has the translation I thought i had it but it is still in japanese

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2017
Anyone got the linke to the patch that has the translation I thought i had it but it is still in japanese
I think you need to unpack the "Game.exe" using "EnigmaVBUnpacker.exe" like in the post below, then you can apply the translation by Shisaye.
That means your game is still encrypted/packed.
You need to unpack it before you can apply the translation.
You can do this by using the "EnigmaVBUnpacker" I will add a version as an attachment.
Just start the "EnigmaVBUnpacker.exe" choose the location of the game executable and click on "unpack". Please verify that this step worked correctly by launching the unpacked game once using the "Game.exe" inside the newly created folder "%DEFAULTFOLDER%" before merging my MTL into it.
Should you just get a white screen on startup rename the "%DEFAULTFOLDER%" to "DEFAULTFOLDER" and try again.