None [Translation Request] [RJ362203] (Tales of Tei) テイテイ ~テイルズ・オブ・テイ~

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
テイテイ ~テイルズ・オブ・テイ~

Game Link :
Creator Link :
Current Game Language : Japanese
Requested Game Language : English (Done and Final, but be sure to tell the translator if you found any bug or typo)
Note :
Description is in the Game Feature Section.
Puting it in spoiler since each description come with picture.
All the Game Feature is translated from Japanese to English using Google Translate.

EDIT :
Do check the ci-en link for update or bugfix from the dev if there's any
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

Last edited:

Ferb1550

Aug 16, 2018
I can't even get past the tutorial battle. Unless I misunderstood something, I'm supposed to use those gems to absorb the magic energy of the opponent's attacks so I can use my attack skills. But every time I do it I don't absorb any energy and take damage, so I can't attack. Is there something I am doing wrong? Could someone pass a save from after that fight?

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
I can't even get past the tutorial battle. Unless I misunderstood something, I'm supposed to use those gems to absorb the magic energy of the opponent's attacks so I can use my attack skills. But every time I do it I don't absorb any energy and take damage, so I can't attack. Is there something I am doing wrong? Could someone pass a save from after that fight?
The translation messed up the states file of the game which was supposed to have the absorb and counter system in it. The English translation made that system script broken, so replace the translated states.json file with an untranslated states.json file

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Hi there, i made a machine translation
|tested only at the beginning|
View attachment 1823610
ready to play compressed dl:

have a nice one ;)
Would you kindly share the untranslated version as well please?
After Iska's battle, I can't progress with the story, cuz I get stuck in the event when I go up to the guild master's office.

Reactions: broken_division

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
Would you kindly share the untranslated version as well please?
After Iska's battle, I can't progress with the story, cuz I get stuck in the event when I go up to the guild master's office.
Here's a patch file the dev has on their Ci-en which fixes most bugs and other QoL
such as resetting records, and giving back virginity.

(apparently the bug happened because the dev accidentally put another 'Move Right' in the event command,.)

It's still being updated to this day, so you might want to regularly check what's new.

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Here's a patch file the dev has on their Ci-en which fixes most bugs and other QoL
such as resetting records, and giving back virginity.

(apparently the bug happened because the dev accidentally put another 'Move Right' in the event command,.)

It's still being updated to this day, so you might want to regularly check what's new.
I exchanged the files, and now when I launch the game I get: Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png
Even though the file is there.
I tried running the game with Japanese Locale but I get the same error.

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
I exchanged the files, and now when I launch the game I get: Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png
Even though the file is there.
I tried running the game with Japanese Locale but I get the same error.
this maybe has to do with the data/system.json expecting encrypted images
in the botoom of the file there is a "hasencryptedimages=true"
change that to "hasencryptedimages=false"

lilbutler

Feb 27, 2021
I applied the patch to the Japanese version, translated it, fixed the system.json issue, everything works well, except that i can't collect crystals for some reason now, my crystal storage is 0 instead of the starting 5.