None [Translation Request] [RJ362203] (Tales of Tei) テイテイ ~テイルズ・オブ・テイ~

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Tried downloading Map120 and replaced it in data and that didn't seem to work but I've got some more things due to doing act 1 and part of act 2 in the corruption route.

Should be question instead of questions.
question.PNG

Guildmaster calls me Tey instead of the normal Tei
wrong name.PNG

Should be Isn't instead of Doesn't
doesn't.PNG

Should be safe instead of safet
safet.PNG

Should be your instead of you're
your.PNG

Should be your cock instead of you cock, I also feel like changing "There's no reason using my skills or abilities, right?" to "There's no reason to use my skills or abilities, right?" is better.
to use.PNG

Also found some issues that don't exactly have to do with the translation but I still want to mention them anyways.

She says this and acts like you've never met despite the fact that you can ONLY meet her and never meet her husband if you do introductions without Pirika
never met her husband.PNG

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sportsfan30

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Tried downloading Map120 and replaced it in data and that didn't seem to work but I've got some more things due to doing act 1 and part of act 2 in the corruption route.

Should be question instead of questions.
View attachment 2316488

Guildmaster calls me Tey instead of the normal Tei
View attachment 2316490

Should be Isn't instead of Doesn't
View attachment 2316491

Should be safe instead of safet
View attachment 2316493

Should be your instead of you're
View attachment 2316495

Should be your cock instead of you cock, I also feel like changing "There's no reason using my skills or abilities, right?" to "There's no reason to use my skills or abilities, right?" is better.
View attachment 2316503

Also found some issues that don't exactly have to do with the translation but I still want to mention them anyways.

She says this and acts like you've never met despite the fact that you can ONLY meet her and never meet her husband if you do introductions without Pirika
View attachment 2316511

Thanks, I will make those adjustments. I will take another look at map120 but worst case I will include a separate download with a save at the recollection room on the full release.

Agreed on the inn keeper inconsistency but the developer didn't set up any conditional routes for that dialog. My current plan is to leave it as is or worst case change her dialog to not acknowledge this.

For the exploitation question, the way the game is tracking it only counts that last H-Scene of Act 1. Not sure why, maybe to give corruption route players the chance to see the text for 0 occurrences? I will try to dig into it later but might ignore this one as well. I would hate to break something else if my "fix" introduces other bug(s).

Thanks again for providing a second set of eyes reviewing my horrible grammar :whistle:

Reactions: Serifyn

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
How to get scenes with claire on the corruption route ?
Use the Succubi traps (purple pattern that can show up starting in act 2) in the nests. That will lead to lewdness erosion, and once your erosion is maxed visit Claire for the H-scene. Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: mlurker

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
First of all sportsfan30 , thank you very much for translating this game!
I'm big sucker for stories in H games ever since I played MGQ so excuse me for asking
but did you find anything about the unused storyline in the game files? the ones with korean words for the map names.

Reactions: sportsfan30

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
First of all sportsfan30 , thank you very much for translating this game!
I'm big sucker for stories in H games ever since I played MGQ so excuse me for asking
but did you find anything about the unused storyline in the game files? the ones with korean words for the map names.
I kinda stopped reviewing those text halfway through but from what I can remember it involves Succubi attacking a town. Tei's teacher is fending them off but some sneak by and wipe out the mayor and his family before Tei's teacher drives them off. I think they were looking for some relic the mayor had, but not 100% sure on that front.

It felt like they were going for a more serious plot for the game.

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
I kinda stopped reviewing those text halfway through but from what I can remember it involves Succubi attacking a town. Tei's teacher is fending them off but some sneak by and wipe out the mayor and his family before Tei's teacher drives them off. I think they were looking for some relic the mayor had, but not 100% sure on that front.

It felt like they were going for a more serious plot for the game.
Yeah the MTL version that i edited to work allows me know that much, so im assuming there's no continuation when u meet old version Pirika in the forest?

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Yeah the MTL version that i edited to work allows me know that much, so im assuming there's no continuation when u meet old version Pirika in the forest?
Don't remember much about that, midway through my effort I just skipped the text once I realized which map files pertained to the old story.