RPGM [Translation Request] Sayoko ~The Summer of Wishing to Stars~

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
The game kicks me out when I'm going to rooftop when patched with translation but works for JP and says it's missing the map so pls anyone could fix it

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018

Was looking through recent games and saw this game and would love to see it translated. Looks like it is going to be similar to "NTRPG." Since i loved that game and its sequel and a half thought i would ask for a translation since these games are hard to enjoy when you don't know what is happening.
Umm, where is this game?? I searched the internet for a link because I wondered if the circle had done anything else, but the link is dead? Did the creator remove his own game?

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
Umm, where is this game?? I searched the internet for a link because I wondered if the circle had done anything else, but the link is dead? Did the creator remove his own game?
The DLsite "license" probably expired. It is still available on Fanza:

Reactions: LazwelX

zerosu13

Dec 16, 2018
it's been a long time and there is still no news of any translation... this game is a tremendous jewel of NTR is a complete pity that you can not enjoy it in its entirety.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
it's been a long time and there is still no news of any translation... this game is a tremendous jewel of NTR is a complete pity that you can not enjoy it in its entirety.
unless someone commisions it i think we're stuck with using mtool and other machine translations.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
unless someone commisions it i think we're stuck with using mtool and other machine translations.
better than nothing i need a slow burn ntr game where you fall in love date,cuddle and than slowly she gets corrupted with good writting. most ntr games are sadly not good :confused: :confused:

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
THIS IS JUST A DEMO TRANSLATION

Hey guys, so I decided to translate this game in my spare time.
I'm using Google Translate, Bing Translator, and Jisho to translate this game, and QuillBot for Paraphraser.
I'm NOT using Translator++ to translate this game (because it will break the game).
I'm using to transfer the game's data to a notepad, so I can manually copy-paste each sentence from the game into a webtranslator.
You should know that English is my third language, so there's bound to be some grammatical errors.
I'm doing my best to make the game's sentences readable as best as I can.
This game is really huge, like REALLY HUGE. So, I can't promise you anything.
I'll try to update this post often with my progress.

So, what are your thoughts? Is it better for me to continue (with my current skill) or to wait for someone better?

Changelog :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to install :
- Move and replace the game data folder.

Last edited:

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
THIS IS JUST A DEMO TRANSLATION

Hey guys, so I decided to translate this game in my spare time.
I'm using Google Translate, Bing Translator, and Jisho to translate this game. I'm NOT using Translator++ to translate this game (because it will break the game).
I'm using to transfer the game's data to a notepad, so I can manually copy-paste each sentence from the game into a webtranslator.
You should know that English is my third language, so there's bound to be some grammatical errors.
I'm doing my best to make the game's sentences readable as best as I can.
This game is really huge, like REALLY HUGE. So, I can't promise you anything.
Please note that I only translated the first week of the game main story line.

So, how do you guys think? Is it worth fo me to continue (with my current skill), or wait for someone better then me to do it?

Changelog :

How to install :
- Move and replace the game data folder.
nice translation! do you have the game as well? can't seem to find the latest v1.21 version so i can't even use the translation.