RPGM [Translation Request] Spoiled Child [DoujinOtome]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Hey so "when you are in the naughty scene there is two arrows on the right of the options that stay in the bottom, this will change the options" - I did learn all those skills, that's why it seemed like a waste of SP since I never used them
- What exactly is the naughty scene? How do you trigger it? Ask or Naughty? Can you post a screen-shot for what you mean and how you get there?

Normally at the end of the day you just choose who to sleep with or if you finish it up with an event you just end up sleeping with that person OR you can choose to do "night actions". All of those are clear except for the "naughty scene".
When you click in any of the girl's a menu appears(Fist image), after that you can choose between ask(image 2) and naughty that always gonna start with a handjob(image 3), after that when you click on the arrows the options change between map, corruption, service and hentai skills, after change the options you should already see your acquired skills and be able to choose freealy according to you girl progress(image 4)

Reactions: Xillonen

Melphegor_Star

Mar 2, 2020
Look .

Machine translation patch on ULMF for 1.052 , and 1.052 itself .
How do I put the patch on?

I already have version 1.052 and its patch according to me was just put it in the same folder but it is not so total is there any specific program to patch it or is there a specific way?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I already have version 1.052 and its patch according to me was just put it in the same folder but it is not so total...
Replace the files from the games data folder with ones from the patches data folder, or get the patched game here (just click the link there). Check Sinxflavio2's screenshots above to get a example of the things that should be translated.

Probably have wait for to get a full translation now.

Reactions: GEORGEM

nhutvien

May 6, 2017
How many hidden skills? How unlock it? I get bath and toilet skill, I finished the game and played it back with the old data, I realized my uncle was always at home why?

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
How many hidden skills? How unlock it? I get bath and toilet skill, I finished the game and played it back with the old data, I realized my uncle was always at home why?
As far as I am aware, the only hidden skills are the toiled and bath attack skills. No other hidden abilities; admittedly I've seen fully nude versions of the girls sleeping in their beds but I donno how to get them to strip before sleeping.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
As far as I am aware, the only hidden skills are the toiled and bath attack skills. No other hidden abilities; admittedly I've seen fully nude versions of the girls sleeping in their beds but I donno how to get them to strip before sleeping.
Just for reference, on which version was that?

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Just for reference, on which version was that?
Donno, progressing through the game normally you see Rei and Myuki's tits in the sleep scenes so it might've been from as far back as the first update but I wouldn't have any idea otherwise.

nhutvien

May 6, 2017
I get scene miyuki or rei or yui masturbates on bed, and get blowjob moring

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
Has anyone could watch the suspicious dvd at night time i dont have the foggest clue on how to play it XDDD

Prosecutor24

May 31, 2019
Can I make the protagonist fuck the 3 girls at the same time? If so, how? Because I already have the entire bar of each one.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Can I make the protagonist fuck the 3 girls at the same time? If so, how? Because I already have the entire bar of each one.
Make the suspicion of one of the sisters at 100, then fuck the other fast and noisy, the other one gonna storm in and at the end they gonna have a threesome, after that make the aunt suspicion at 100 and have a noisy threesome with the sister

Reactions: Prosecutor24

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hi what will happen if i put translation 0.3 to 1.10 version and is there a new event?
You will have a mix of version 1.052 and 1.10, it'll usually cause errors. I don't think there's been any new events for a while, just things like bug fixes and gameplay improvements (1.10 change log back here).

lovescare

Sep 26, 2017
If anyone ever plays on the phone, can you show me how to get out of the house? I clicked on the front door and couldn't get out.

Kachanta_Cemenov

Mar 13, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to success in special training with the red hair teacher? And how can I have the bath attacking skill

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes