RPGM [Translation Request] Spoiled Child [DoujinOtome]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

The E

Mar 18, 2020
Is there a translation patch for 1.10?

and also is there a wiki for all the stuff [from controls to everything] cuz I have absolutely no idea what things means.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a translation patch for 1.10?
No only 1.052 has a translation, the translator said they'd only redo it if a big patch or dlc happened. And now there's the (some time in) future .

This and the are the closest things to a wiki.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ninguemligah

Axelrhode

Apr 28, 2018
For those who want to play the game on Android, you can make use of on the Playstore (the devs are Koreans, so the description would be in Korean, so even making use of their guide would be useless unless you can read Hangeul).

What you only need is to copy the WWW folder (then rename when placing it on your phone) from the game folder, then look for it with the app. What I do is I make a separate folder with all my RPGMV games and then rename em according to the game title.

(Note: Make sure that when you play the game on PC, you don't get errors. If you do get errors when playing on PC, then it means that some game files are corrupted, then the game would just automatically close within the app.)

Accessing the game with the app is the hardest part since you would need to delete app data if something goes wrong. When the games are stored on the SD Card, navigation within the app was insufferable. It took me a lot of trial and error to get the games read by the app, but at least I got it working.

If your phone can support Bluetooth controllers, then you can make use of them with the app. Make sure to configure them first before playing. If not, just use in-game D-pad.

Edit:
Forgot to add that if the files are in rpgmvp, rpgmvo, rpgmvm format, you need to convert them to png, ogg, and mp4 formats respectively. The app can only read with those formats

Last edited:

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
does anyone know if the Kagura version of the game will still feature a Shota protagonist? or perhaps if the version will also be available on DLsite?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
does anyone know if the Kagura version of the game will still feature a Shota protagonist? or perhaps if the version will also be available...
We don't know what they're going to do, or when. But Lust brand Prostitute being released after being previous banned might be a good sign.

Kagura don't release things on DLSite. One of their selling points is the uncensored art, that's not allowed on DLSite.

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
We don't know what they're going to do, or when. But Lust brand Prostitute being released after being previous banned might be a good sign.

Kagura don't release things on DLSite. One of their selling points is the uncensored art, that's not allowed on DLSite.
Lust Brand had shota in it? i dont remeber that.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Lust Brand had shota in it? i dont remeber that.
No, but Steam did ban it for "exploitation of minors" when the original publisher . Kagure being able to release it in a patch on their website (and partly on Steam) might be a good sign that they could do similar thing here.

Mar 20, 2020
As far as I am aware, the only hidden skills are the toiled and bath attack skills. No other hidden abilities; admittedly I've seen fully nude versions of the girls sleeping in their beds but I donno how to get them to strip before sleeping.
how do you unlock the toilet skill.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes