RPGM [Translation Request] Spoiled Child [DoujinOtome]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

teetee

Jun 20, 2018
Something similar, if not, the exact same, is coming out on Steam for English localised by Kagura Games...?

It has been officially English translated. I think they changed the shota into a grown female because of Steam following U.S. Law against anything decipting sexual acts against minors i.e. loli and shota. The MC in this game was a Shota. And this game has a lot of shotacon in it. The developer and publisher might have agreed to change a few details in-game for business and selling purposes on Steam.

My assumptions from this store page:

> Shota Male MC changed to Female, older MC (genderswap)
> Same game, with a slightly few changes
> Name change for game title

Last edited:
Reactions: WVXIOLy

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I believe more in a standalone version, the original game in Kagura website, and changed one on steam.

NiahDaniel

Apr 29, 2019
Will there be Android Version of this game? Bcs my PC broke and I still havent got enough money to buy a new one

mkrama

Jul 18, 2017
anyone is workin on english version? I cant use de translator. Is there any simple rpgm translator program? ^^

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
anyone is workin on english version?
, it has a but no date yet. There is a machine translation for the old 1.52 version of the game. Links at the top of the page for the game with the basic one, a patch for a edited version of it back here.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Yo, hope y'all forgive me for asking but how to I even stay up late in this? Been trying to figure it out for a little while now.
Minor addendum, how to I get the girls satisfied sprites? The ones where they need to have been fucked just right? Is it a 3some only thing?

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Personally I have no issues. I even play it maximized. Are you are playing a stable version?

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
I'm having trouble with "completing" the younger sister chapter and the aunt one.
To my understanding, you have to get past the stages of 20 40 60 80 and 100 (pink line) while raising the blue line through "Homework" or house activities.

I managed to do so with the brunette (older sister) but in other 2 cases, one of them (aunt) is at 80 pink and 100+ blue and no event will trigger and the blonde younger one is at 100 pink and 100+ blue...but nothing is happening, no event triggers, what gives?

Also, another question: you unlock a bunch of things/positions for the Naughty chapter/area but where do you actually get to "use" them? The 69 for example. You can "beg" for flashing stuff and act on that but when selecting "naughty" you always only have the option for them to wank you off. Could someone please shed some light on this?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I'm having trouble with "completing" the younger sister chapter and the aunt one.
To my understanding, you have to get past the stages of 20 40 60 80 and 100 (pink line) while raising the blue line through "Homework" or house activities.

I managed to do so with the brunette (older sister) but in other 2 cases, one of them (aunt) is at 80 pink and 100+ blue and no event will trigger and the blonde younger one is at 100 pink and 100+ blue...but nothing is happening, no event triggers, what gives?

Also, another question: you unlock a bunch of things/positions for the Naughty chapter/area but where do you actually get to "use" them? The 69 for example. You can "beg" for flashing stuff and act on that but when selecting "naughty" you always only have the option for them to wank you off. Could someone please shed some light on this?
For aunt, sleep with her and the event is going to trigger, for younger sis do the same, sleep with her. And about the "naughty" you have to learn the "naughty skills" at the end of each day and when you are in the naughty scene there is two arrows on the right of the options that stay in the bottom, this will change the options

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
For aunt, sleep with her and the event is going to trigger, for younger sis do the same, sleep with her. And about the "naughty" you have to learn the "naughty skills" at the end of each day and when you are in the naughty scene there is two arrows on the right of the options that stay in the bottom, this will change the options
Hey so "when you are in the naughty scene there is two arrows on the right of the options that stay in the bottom, this will change the options" - I did learn all those skills, that's why it seemed like a waste of SP since I never used them
- What exactly is the naughty scene? How do you trigger it? Ask or Naughty? Can you post a screen-shot for what you mean and how you get there?

Normally at the end of the day you just choose who to sleep with or if you finish it up with an event you just end up sleeping with that person OR you can choose to do "night actions". All of those are clear except for the "naughty scene".

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey when I delete the last b I get that I have to put the correct encryption key and I don't know what it is
Delete the two b's from the url, or just use that link they posted with the bb already removed.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes