RPGM Complete [Translation Request] The Busty Elf Wife and the Premature Ejaculator ~Hypno-NTR Peeping~

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

uzuaan

Jun 23, 2020
Loretta chapter

★ hypnotic end
Select whether to consult or not to consult

★ NTR end
Select Do not consult with the option of whether to consult

Erio chapter

★ hypnotic end
I can't stop all the lewdness,
You can choose not to ask anything, and choose not to ask anything

★ NTR end
I can't stop all the lewdness,
Choice of listening or not listening

★ Happy ending
Stop all lewdness

a little walkthrough :D

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Do you ever just decrypt the .rpgmvo audio files to realize that nearly all of them for a single route are off by one? Turns out, they're missing an audio file, so the algorithm/program they have has everything offset by one, which is great. I have to manually rename and encrypt them again so the game actually has the right audio files play where they should... So that's cool. That'll add on a bunch more work, whurf. It's a large project so I feel for the developers since they had time constraints, but goddamn is it annoying when I need to sort out that kind of problem code-wise as a translator.

Also I'm back! Been back for a while, just never stated it publicly. Though, the game is now 100% translated in terms of the dialogue! Currently running through all of Elio's routes, currently on the Happy Ending route right now. I will provide a walk-through of the game once everything is finished, as I will be playing the game on my own. In terms of beta testers I'm a little unsure if that's how Jeyren and I want to proceed, but it's a possibility. For now, I'll see how it plays out.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Hey man! Thanks so much for the translation, really! This game have one of the best arts i've ever seen. Don't know how you will work on your next projects (if you will take a break or jump on another translation as soon as you finish this one) but if NTR is your kink i can recommend some good titles for translation, this genre needs more dedicated translators like you. :)

Again, can't thank you enough. Will be sure to leave a feedback on it as soon as i play your translation! And good recovery! :D
Ah, forgot to reply to this. I'm actually working with a fan group after this game, so I'll probably be working on that for the most part. It's very different from what I've worked with in the past, but I do hope I can do a decent job translating it. However, there are a couple of games I've had my eye on for a while now. I switch between NTR and netori depending on what kink I'm into at the moment, but I'm a pretty big fan of mind control in general. I plan on working on this behind-the-scenes while I work on the main project if I have extra time:

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...der-girl-hypnosis-plan-nemumi-everyday.53940/

I definitely won't start working on it for a while, but once my schedule frees up and the fan-group project has a solid foothold, I plan on taking a look at it. If there's any game you want to recommend me, go for it! Hell, if they aren't translated, I might end up translating it in the future. I'm basically just a freelancer doing things for free in terms of translating, so I'm open to requests as long as they aren't too long or someone else isn't translating them. Don't get your hopes up though, I'm only one person who just likes translating games he wants to experience for himself. (Seriously, I have to wait like a couple of months just to enjoy a game I translate. It happened with Masquerade Hypnosis too. Kind of sucks that I legitimately need to forget the game's contents before I can do what I want with it, but hey, that's just life.)

killj0y500

Jun 8, 2017
Ah, forgot to reply to this. I'm actually working with a fan group after this game, so I'll probably be working on that for the most part. It's very different from what I've worked with in the past, but I do hope I can do a decent job translating it. However, there are a couple of games I've had my eye on for a while now. I switch between NTR and netori depending on what kink I'm into at the moment, but I'm a pretty big fan of mind control in general. I plan on working on this behind-the-scenes while I work on the main project if I have extra time:

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...der-girl-hypnosis-plan-nemumi-everyday.53940/

I definitely won't start working on it for a while, but once my schedule frees up and the fan-group project has a solid foothold, I plan on taking a look at it. If there's any game you want to recommend me, go for it! Hell, if they aren't translated, I might end up translating it in the future. I'm basically just a freelancer doing things for free in terms of translating, so I'm open to requests as long as they aren't too long or someone else isn't translating them. Don't get your hopes up though, I'm only one person who just likes translating games he wants to experience for himself. (Seriously, I have to wait like a couple of months just to enjoy a game I translate. It happened with Masquerade Hypnosis too. Kind of sucks that I legitimately need to forget the game's contents before I can do what I want with it, but hey, that's just life.)
i'll take a shot and ask for a request can you possibly translated one of circle kame GEKIDEN YOUITAN series

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Oioioi! I bring good news! I'm finished going through the Happy End of the game! I've checked it for errors, for mistakes, and made sure each choice that leads to this ending works! I have also finished the walkthrough for this route, and will be posting route walkthroughs as I go through the game!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm also happy to announce that we are thinking of accepting people to playtest the translation to look for spelling errors, encounter bugs, and check if voice lines work! We are still discussing the specifics of it, but know that it's a possibility right now. We aren't accepting for now, and it may not end up happening, but in the near future we may do so. If you find yourself good at grammar and love to explore every nook and cranny of what an RPG game has to offer, then consider applying! Do note that I am also playtesting the game right now, so the version you get may not be up to date if this ends up happening. I will be moving onto the bad endings of Elio's route, so see you when I am done with that!

-Franticdispo

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Oh wow, two other routes done already. This time around, I've done the NTR Bad End and Hypnotic Bad End for Elio! All that is left is the two routes for Loretta! These will take a bit more time since I'll be parsing through 30+ CG's, but hopefully it should be finished soon!

Edit: I realized that I didn't actually give instructions on which ones were the bad options and which ones were the good ones, since I stated "I recommend... failing all the tasks..." I'll do that later, right now I need sleep, good night everyone!

Last edited:

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Not a formal update, but I'm about a little more than halfway through Loretta's route, and noticed a bug that happened that I was going to put on the walkthrough when I finished both of her endings. But considering how happy I feel fixing up the code for it, take an early version of what I was gonna write:

[Please note: there is a coding error that the developers haven’t been able to fix with a specific scene, this one in particular:

During Loretta’s route, there is a specific CG pertaining to Elio. However, the scene won’t pop up, and kanji will appear out of the blue between dialogue. This is supposed to be markings for the CG to change, but because the CG isn’t showing up here, I can’t do anything about it. My apologies about that, but know that it is there and that you will be watching a static image of the inside of their house and not a CG. [Edit: I ACTUALLY FIXED IT HOLY SHIT, IT WORKS NOW, AND YOU CAN SEE THE CG, AHHHHHHHHHHH] It turns out that they didn’t put any lines of code for the CGs to pop up for that specific scene. They properly implemented it into the Elio version, but not the Loretta one. So what I needed to do was take Elio’s version of the scene and plaster the coding for the art onto Loretta’s version where it needed to happen. So yeah, I actually improved the game by getting a scene to work. Hell yeah.]

Judging by the pace of things, I may not actually need playtesters because I'm speeding through the game quite quickly. The only reason Masquerade Hypnosis took so long in this stage was because I needed to manually check how spacing looked inside the game after editing the files in a tedious manner that took like 5 minutes every time an error in spacing appeared, but thank god for Translator++ word wrapping! I will go through the Translator++ engine and check all the dialogue for errors in voice lines (as an example, Loretta's voice lines are coded to look like this: Loretta\m[3]\z[123], so I need to make sure each one lines up with the coding so you don't hear a voice line for moaning when she's in the middle of a scene crying her heart out.) a second round once I get through the entirety of Loretta's routes, but otherwise, once I create the walkthrough for both of Loretta's endings, I'm set to ship this off to the public! Worst case scenario is I'll put it out near the end of this month, best case scenario is this week!

Extremely worst case scenario is if I get hit by a car or something but we're gonna ignore that one for now because I'm channeling my inner shut-in right now and the outside world doesn't exist while I'm like this

-Franticdispo

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
5f10c8882e9aa.jpeg

I am pleased to announce that I have finished the first runthrough of the entire game! I have gone through all CG's for Elio and Loretta, have gotten to every route, found every major bug that I could find, and checked every piece of dialogue I possibly could! I will be checking it once more to make sure all of my corrections have been implemented and to finish up the rest of the walkthrough, but otherwise, that is all that stands between a manually translated version of this game! Looks like the best case scenario wins out, I will be uploading this game by the end of this week! As a little bit of a sneak peek, here are some of the CG's and parts of the game that have been translated!
Elf 1.png Elf 2.png Elf 3.png Elf 4.png Elf 5.png Elf 6.png Elf 7.png Elf 8.png

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
And so, we're finally here. Almost two and a half months later, the game has been fully translated, checked, edited to hell and back, and is finally finished. I will present the final version later today. I need to recode the menus for now since they reset every time I create a new data file for the game. For now, take a walkthrough of the entire thing that took WAY longer than I thought it would. To those of you who have been patiently waiting, thank you for joining Jeyren and I on this journey, for it is finally coming to a close. I'll get a little bit of rest, put the finishing touches, and send it out.

Last edited:

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
And so, we're finally here. Almost two and a half months later, the game has been fully translated, checked, edited to hell and back, and is finally finished. I will present the final version later today. I need to recode the menus for now since they reset every time I create a new data file for the game. For now, take a walkthrough of the entire thing that took WAY longer than I thought it would. To those of you who have been patiently waiting, thank you for joining Jeyren and I on this journey, for it is finally coming to a close. I'll get a little bit of rest, put the finishing touches, and send it out.

Thank you so much for your hard work! You are a god amongst us mortals! O:

killj0y500

Jun 8, 2017

congrat on a job well done can't wait to play it now and can't wait for your next project

Eclipsoul

Jul 21, 2019

bloody hell mate! your somethin' else for sure! you just spent a month and a half translating an entire game just cause ya could! you sir, are a gosh darn beauty of a human! as a big fan of "altering what is normal" mind control/hypnosis, you have no idea how thankful I am, that such a beautiful game (which I've wanted to play LONG before the translation request)has now been translated purely out of the goodness of ones heart, such as yourself, and to that, I thank you, heck this entire community thanks you for your sacrifice and valor, commitment and perseverance. you've gone above and beyond what we all thought was possible! be proud of what you've done my friend, and know that your achievements shall not be forgotten any time soon =3

looking forward to ze full release, and to hear about your next project!
until then, chow-ne!

Rovas

Oct 22, 2019
On the main menu, there is a single option that is in Japanese. This option is the "Load" button. Turns out, for some reason I can't access any files or methods to turn it from Japanese to English, so it'll stay there as the solitary Japanese text on that menu. Same thing for the load menu and the text that states whether it is Loretta's route or Elio's route, theres just no easy path to get to it, and I'm not good enough in my coding skills to dive in without the chance of me breaking something, so sorry about that.
Forgive me if I am misunderstanding but if you mean this

Menu.png

The text is in data/System.json. If you Ctrl+F for "コンティニュー" it's the only occurrence, changing that changed the main menu for me.

Again, if that's not the part of the menu you're referring to i'm sorry :oops:

Edit: Just thought, if you meant the in-game main menu the load text is in js/plugins/plugins.js Line:27

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote