Tool Translator++ 4.9.28 Standard Version / Developer Version

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Nov 2, 2021
Hello. While translating a game (RenPy) I ran into a problem. When you export a completed translation, all lines containing a line break character ( \n ) remain unexported. If someone knows the solution, give advice on how to get around it. (Translator++ 4.2.28)

The only working method that I have found at the moment is to manually export the translation of the desired lines through Notepad ++

Last edited:

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Hello. While translating a game (RenPy) I ran into a problem. When you export a completed translation, all lines containing a line break character ( \n ) remain unexported. If someone knows the solution, give advice on how to get around it. (Translator++ 4.2.28)

The only working method that I have found at the moment is to manually export the translation of the desired lines through Notepad ++
Go to this link

• Red Heart
Reactions: Time Killer1981
Nov 2, 2021
Unfortunately, this item does not solve the problem of exporting translations and is used only for machine translation. Well, I tried.

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Unfortunately, this item does not solve the problem of exporting translations and is used only for machine translation. Well, I tried.
Make a comparison between the original and the translator in which the error (\n) appears. The first thing you use is Baidu or Googie
The first compiler Baidu changes the code and the second googel translates it so you should work it out yourself I'll show you what I do now I have the same problem in the game corruption-v2.65-pc
I am now working on it
لقطة الشاشة 2022-04-28 005721.png لقطة الشاشة 2022-04-28 005859.png لقطة الشاشة 2022-04-28 010038.png
If the spaces in the sides result in an error, capitalization in the programming language has been reduced after compilation, this is an error, it must be returned to its original size
And the last thing is usually in this type of games you have to raise your focus very much in the machine translation, sometimes it translates images for you as texts. The other thing should be translated only the game folder, nothing else. I will show you this in the pictures
لقطة الشاشة 2022-04-28 011315.png Only this
لقطة الشاشة 2022-04-28 011603.png Don't try and don't even think about touching these PNG files. These are images. If you try to translate them in any way, the game will collapse
لقطة الشاشة 2022-04-28 011658.png
Here, too, do not come close to these things. They are the pop-ups of the names of the characters, the volume of texts, the pop-ups of images, etc

maxiy5

Dec 28, 2018
i need help when i use Translator++ on an JRPG game the animations in the game stops from moving and it will be a stuck image how can i fix it so the animation never stops .
and after trial and error i found that if i translate "CommonEvents" the animation stops but if i don't translate it i can't understand half of the games

Nov 2, 2021
The last thing I forgot to tell you about, the script file combines everything I told you about in the past. If you use its translation, you will finish 30% of the game translation, but be careful, not everything can be translated in this file. If you make a mistake in only one file, the game will collapse. Here is the picture to understand the matter
Thanks for the detailed explanations, they are very helpful for beginners.
The problem is not in the translation itself, but in adding it to the game. Only manually adding lines with the /n symbol works. All lines with it are ignored)
I even tried clearing the exclusion list and then bringing the translation into the game. How naive I am.

Nov 2, 2021
i need help when i use Translator++ on an JRPG game the animations in the game stops from moving and it will be a stuck image how can i fix it so the animation never stops .
and after trial and error i found that if i translate "CommonEvents" the animation stops but if i don't translate it i can't understand half of the games
You probably actually translated the title of the image, which breaks the game. Try to translate step by step a little bit, in order to understand the safe algorithm.

It is very difficult to translate something - not knowing the language you are translating at all, so I can only applaud the brave people who try this kind of translation and achieve success.

Nov 2, 2021
Can you please share the add-ons too? the translation service such as Papago, Deepl, and others are locked
If you already have a previous version of the program with add-ons, transfer them to the new version of the program.
Code:
\Translator++_хххххх_x64\www\addons
1.jpg

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
You must have a key to decrypt the images, and most of the time this key is private only to the developer concerned. Most of the time, you will not be able to translate the images except manually or through some sites that break the lock of the image, but the problem is in re-compressing the image because it requires an encryption key and reset The dimensions of an image. Here is a site to break the encryption of the image, but you will not be able to return the image except with a key, or if the game developer allows re-encryption without a key. It worked for me in games and some failed, for example, Summer Memories succeeded with me in the old version, but the new version did not work, which means that the developer Put the key to you site

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Thanks for the detailed explanations, they are very helpful for beginners.
The problem is not in the translation itself, but in adding it to the game. Only manually adding lines with the /n symbol works. All lines with it are ignored)
I even tried clearing the exclusion list and then bringing the translation into the game. How naive I am.
As I told you, you must make sure of the spaces, commas, and capital and small letters. The problem is that this tool is still under development and has many errors that sometimes force you to manually adjust and visually check, especially in games that allow you to take a name for the character of previous images. I was working on a 9GB game You can imagine how many times my name will be pronounced in the game and I am forced to correct all the texts that contain the name of the character, and if I make a mistake in one or not correct it, the game crashes, and I mean this name in the picture لقطة الشاشة 2022-04-28 215125.png

maxiy5

Dec 28, 2018
You probably actually translated the title of the image, which breaks the game. Try to translate step by step a little bit, in order to understand the safe algorithm.

It is very difficult to translate something - not knowing the language you are translating at all, so I can only applaud the brave people who try this kind of translation and achieve success.
and how should i do that ?
i'm translating from jp to en

maxiy5

Dec 28, 2018
You must have a key to decrypt the images, and most of the time this key is private only to the developer concerned. Most of the time, you will not be able to translate the images except manually or through some sites that break the lock of the image, but the problem is in re-compressing the image because it requires an encryption key and reset The dimensions of an image. Here is a site to break the encryption of the image, but you will not be able to return the image except with a key, or if the game developer allows re-encryption without a key. It worked for me in games and some failed, for example, Summer Memories succeeded with me in the old version, but the new version did not work, which means that the developer Put the key to you site
could you pleas tell me how to use it in a short version and i will try and figure out the rest

Nov 2, 2021
and how should i do that ?
i'm translating from jp to en
Slowly, selecting one section - translate if the game works - fine. If not, delete some of the translated strings in the section and try to start the game again...
Unfortunately there is no quick solution.

maxiy5

Dec 28, 2018
Slowly, selecting one section - translate if the game works - fine. If not, delete some of the translated strings in the section and try to start the game again...
Unfortunately there is no quick solution.
so i pick a tap and then pick one section and translate it by it self and do it to all of them ?
i could do that hope it works and thanks for the help

Nov 2, 2021
As I told you, you must make sure of the spaces, commas, and capital and small letters.
Thanks for your reply. I understand the difficulties with the translation, unfortunately I have a slightly different case.
As I wrote, the game works great. The trouble is that if you manually add the translation to any string, or there will initially be a line break character
Code:
/n
, the program will not transfer the translated text to the game.
However, if you add these lines manually, through notepad, everything is fine.
1.jpg 3.jpg

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote