Tool Translator++ 4.9.28 Standard Version / Developer Version

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fuckM3

Jan 18, 2020
Inside active cell info, is there a way to display the text in hiragana instead of romajii?

Edit: Just needed to edit mcab.php

Last edited:

maxiy5

Dec 28, 2018
You must have a key to decrypt the images, and most of the time this key is private only to the developer concerned. Most of the time, you will not be able to translate the images except manually or through some sites that break the lock of the image, but the problem is in re-compressing the image because it requires an encryption key and reset The dimensions of an image. Here is a site to break the encryption of the image, but you will not be able to return the image except with a key, or if the game developer allows re-encryption without a key. It worked for me in games and some failed, for example, Summer Memories succeeded with me in the old version, but the new version did not work, which means that the developer Put the key to you site
i tried the single line way but man it takes a lot of time to finish so i want to try this one could you please tell me how to decrypt the images and how to translate it just the pro tips and i will figure the rest

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
i tried the single line way but man it takes a lot of time to finish so i want to try this one could you please tell me how to decrypt the images and how to translate it just the pro tips and i will figure the rest
Well, the first thing you have to do is watch these videos to decode the images and apply with them step by step, then I will upload a video of my photography to you. I will explain to you how images are translated in two ways, and the third is Adobe Photoshop, but I did not explain it, and the reason is I do not have + it is difficult for some and heavy on some devices

Second thing I made a video that you must watch to learn how images are translated

MasterB88er

Oct 1, 2020
Having trouble retaining the "character name plate" in RPGmaker when using Sugoi. Other translators retain \N<NAME>, but the translations are not as good as Sugoi. I assume the brackets are used to keep the character name plate.

The text at the beginning of conversations: \N<NAME>

Nov 2, 2021
Having trouble retaining the "character name plate" in RPGmaker when using Sugoi. Other translators retain \N<NAME>, but the translations are not as good as Sugoi. I assume the brackets are used to keep the character name plate.

The text at the beginning of conversations: \N<NAME>
Aha) I have the same problem with RenPy. At the moment I have not found any solution for the program.
I will limit the problem to the fact that \N<NAME> is already a lot, everything after the \N character is a problem.
However - if all people faced such a problem - everyone would write it here. So, hypothetically, it is only with some games.

prothell

Aug 17, 2021
Ver 4.4.29

Standard Version :
Win 64:
Win 32:

Developer Version :

Win 64:
Win 32:

Password :

Dreamsavior

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Translator++ 4.4.29 Standard Version + Developer Version

View attachment 839993

Or decode games such as images, text, audio, etc. Do not encounter problems with the site because the search in the query and I do not know.

View attachment 839994

prothell Thank you for your efforts

Version and links updated 4.4.29

Standard Version Translator++ 4.4.29 x64

Standard Version Translator++ 4.4.29 x32

Developer Version Translator++ 4.4.29 x32

Developer Version Translator++ 4.4.29 x64

The new feature in translating the games you are playing and saving the translation file within the game The reminder does not work on all games

I hope it helps everyone to update the content so that the post in the comments is the most recent update and is tried before it is republished on the homepage. Thanks to everyone who participated

Unity3D Games Automatic Translator
Explain the preparation of the tool and take a copy of the translation files with the possibility of modification and correction

XUnity.AutoTranslator -4.18.0

In the tool there is a fast and slow translator only by changing a number from 8 to 9 I forgot to explain it in the video

View attachment 1390144 View attachment 1390145
OverrideFontTextMeshPro=arialuni_sdf_u2019 OverrideFontTextMeshPro=arialuni_sdf_u2018

If I encountered a problem with the translation exit from the dialog, delete the selector V2, I am facing this problem in translating from English to Arabic
View attachment 1393758 View attachment 1393759
Decrypt Ren'Py Files

Reactions: Time Killer1981
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote