Tool Translator++ 4.9.28 Standard Version / Developer Version

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Scro Ghost

Oct 11, 2021
1660544091587.png
I translated this game by using translator++.....I translated many games with this but in some games ,character name
is not converted...is anyone know a solution for this ?
(sorry for bad English)

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Scro Ghost I've seen this happen, usually when there's a some code which separates the name from the rest of the dialogue box (such as \F[21]\n<ティスミール> ), though it may also depend on which translator or version of T++ you're using. I would just use the [Search] function -> [Replace] tab -> find "マーク" and replace it with "Mark." You can start by using the characters who are in Actors, but then you'll need to look through each Map data since there are usually also things like Mercenaries and Villagers who have dialogue too.

Reactions: Scro Ghost

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
Ok for some reason some text that are translated are missing when using batch translator for example:
this text:
柔らかくていい匂いがする\C[23]スイ\C[0]……もっと触りたい……
【HP-3%/\C[23]スイ\C[0]に弱い】
Will become this:

[HP -3%/\C[23] Weak against \C[0]]

the weird thing is when right click the column and manually click "translate using..." the whole text gets translated.

Edit: Ok turns out when I put the same text in google translate it gives me the same result
I tried translating "思いっきりしごきあげる♥" in google translate and it comes off as "♥"
so it's google's fault not translator++

Last edited:
Reactions: Scro Ghost

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
View attachment 1985195
I translated this game by using translator++.....I translated many games with this but in some games ,character name
is not converted...is anyone know a solution for this ?
(sorry for bad English)
ScreenShot_20220817055315.png
Usually the name is in this box if it is not automatically translated. Translate yourself and paste it. If you do not find it in this box, search for it in the search option specified with a red box.

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Hello, what is the difference between Standard Version / Developer Version Translator++ 4.7.30
The developer's option is if you understand and are ready to put up new tools, then it is the best news, but most of the time it is unstable / and the standard version is quite the opposite, it is more stable, but the tools and capabilities differ in it
And the admin version is the most powerful version among them, in which it finds all the tools and complete stability + translator plus or paid, for example. Look at its picture and you will understand ScreenShot_20220817060822.png

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
btw can Translator++ translate a folder of notepads?
is there a feature where you can do that?
I found a game where you can extract the dialogues which are in notepads that you can edit to translate, but of course im not gonna open 1 notepad at a time to translate the whole thing.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
btw can Translator++ translate a folder of notepads?
is there a feature where you can do that?
I found a game where you can extract the dialogues which are in notepads that you can edit to translate, but of course im not gonna open 1 notepad at a time to translate the whole thing.
You have regex and .cvs support.

SCANTU

Forum Fanatic
Apr 18, 2020
You can use 'Visual Studio code' for it

You can download from here :-
Hello and thank you very much for your response.
But to translate with this program the texts inside a json or javascript file without the variables being touched, how is it done?
Thanks again for your patience

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Hello and thank you very much for your response.
But to translate with this program the texts inside a json or javascript file without the variables being touched, how is it done?
Thanks again for your patience
Regex.
I'm sorry but im a noob in programming and stuff, i dont even know what regex capture is...
Thing of it as a find and replace based on various symbols and patterns.

Translator++ has a module to translate things using regex.

• Love
Reactions: SCANTU

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
Ok how do i make the batch translation ignore the texts with the red symbols so i don't have to manually fix them 1 by 1 because the translation makes it unworkable

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
ahhh i see, never thought that feature was to filter the red tags.
thank you this will save A LOT of my time

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
1661017311897.png

Ok for some goddamn reason batch translation with google will leave blanks like this, but if you use the ctrl+g translation it translates just fine...
Any fix?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Time Killer1981
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote