Tool Translator++ 4.9.28 Standard Version / Developer Version

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
but this does not change the in game size it just change it in the program , cuz it was the first thing i tried before asking here
Please everyone. The developer channel is on the first page. Go and search for a solution to your problem in the developer’s channel or website. If you do not find the solution, you can ask us because everyone is bombarding me with questions, and in fact its answer is in the developer’s channel, such as he asked you about the reason for the text leaving the dialog box and the answer from Developer channel favorite

Reactions: Time Killer1981

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Please everyone. The developer channel is on the first page. Go and search for a solution to your problem in the developer’s channel or website. If you do not find the solution, you can ask us because everyone is bombarding me with questions, and in fact its answer is in the developer’s channel, such as he asked you about the reason for the text leaving the dialog box and the answer from Developer channel favorite
Word wrap by label, still can't wrap
How to solve it?
I translate Traditional Chinese

Last edited:

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Translator++ 4.5.29

View attachment 839993

Or decode games such as images, text, audio, etc. Do not encounter problems with the site because the search in the query and I do not know.

View attachment 839994

ILuis20 Thank you for your efforts

Version and links updated 4.5.29

Translator++ 4.5.29 x64

Translator++ 4.5.29 xi32

Developer Version Translator++ 4.4.29 x32

Developer Version Translator++ 4.4.29 x64

The new feature in translating the games you are playing and saving the translation file within the game The reminder does not work on all games

I hope it helps everyone to update the content so that the post in the comments is the most recent update and is tried before it is republished on the homepage. Thanks to everyone who participated

Unity3D Games Automatic Translator
Explain the preparation of the tool and take a copy of the translation files with the possibility of modification and correction

XUnity.AutoTranslator -4.18.0

In the tool there is a fast and slow translator only by changing a number from 8 to 9 I forgot to explain it in the video

View attachment 1390144 View attachment 1390145
OverrideFontTextMeshPro=arialuni_sdf_u2019 OverrideFontTextMeshPro=arialuni_sdf_u2018

If I encountered a problem with the translation exit from the dialog, delete the selector V2, I am facing this problem in translating from English to Arabic
View attachment 1393758 View attachment 1393759
Decrypt Ren'Py Files

updated 4.5.29

SCANTU

Forum Fanatic
Apr 18, 2020
Hi, can you also translate a single javascript file with dialogs in it?
If yes, how to do it?
Thank you very much for the rsponse

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
dinamite157 and scantulinu
Translator++ can't translate a single json or javascript file natively. You may be able to use a custom parser, but that's above my level of expertise. However, if the file is part of a game (for example, Actors.json) you can start a project based on the whole game but only edit and export that single file.
Notepad++ or Visual Studio are popular options to edit a single file. I like Notepad++.

Reactions: SCANTU

SCANTU

Forum Fanatic
Apr 18, 2020
Translator++ can't translate a single json or javascript file natively. You may be able to use a custom parser, but that's above my level of expertise. However, if the file is part of a game (for example, Actors.json) you can start a project based on the whole game but only edit and export that single file.
Notepad++ or Visual Studio are popular options to edit a single file. I like Notepad++.
Thank you very much for the response :)

SCANTU

Forum Fanatic
Apr 18, 2020
Sorry to bother you again, but when you open a .json file with Notepad++ and want to translate it, you have to copy it sentence by sentence to prevent variables and commands from being translated.
This way it takes a week to manually translate a single .json.
Do you have any solutions that I don't?
Same for the single javascript file.
Thank you for your patience.
Hi

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Sorry to bother you again, but when you open a .json file with Notepad++ and want to translate it, you have to copy it sentence by sentence to prevent variables and commands from being translated.
This way it takes a week to manually translate a single .json.
Do you have any solutions that I don't?
If it's just improving workflow, I have some tips for that too!
Right now, you might copy the text to your clipboard, open the translator in your web browser, then paste it in and see it the text is dialogue or danger. You can cut out a lot of these steps by installing something like the Deepl app (or the Japanese OCR Toolkit if you only want JP -> EN). Now you can use a shortcut to copy text directly into the Deepl app to see what it means, and even click a button to let the app insert the translated text if you're fine with a machine translation.
The process can be further refined if you buy a programmable mouse with 5 or more buttons. Even something as simple as having "copy" and "paste" each be a single click can increase the speed and comfort of a translation project. They barely cost more than a normal mouse, and these days you can also find "business mice" with 5 buttons if you don't like the weird shapes and colors gaming mice often have.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SCANTU

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Translator++ 4.6.29 Admin

View attachment 839993

Or decode games such as images, text, audio, etc. Do not encounter problems with the site because the search in the query and I do not know.

View attachment 839994

ILuis20 Thank you for your efforts

Version and links updated 4.6.29

Translator++ 4.6.29 x64

Translator++ 4.6.29 xi32

Translator++ 4.6.29 x32 Admin

Translator++ 4.6.29 x64 Admin

The new feature in translating the games you are playing and saving the translation file within the game The reminder does not work on all games

I hope it helps everyone to update the content so that the post in the comments is the most recent update and is tried before it is republished on the homepage. Thanks to everyone who participated

Explain the preparation of the tool and take a copy of the translation files with the possibility of modification and correction

In the tool there is a fast and slow translator only by changing a number from 8 to 9 I forgot to explain it in the video

OverrideFontTextMeshPro=arialuni_sdf_u2019 OverrideFontTextMeshPro=arialuni_sdf_u2018

If I encountered a problem with the translation exit from the dialog, delete the selector V2, I am facing this problem in translating from English to Arabic
Decrypt Ren'Py Files

updated

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Hello. I am having a problem. I cannot start a Sugoi server, (it doesnt show gpu server) and it has an error saying that cannot find a module named torch, even though I have it. It did however, told me that I needed to install a patch for my gpu. I did it and now it just doesnt show the gpu servers. If someone can help me I will be grateful because I have been trying for hours to find a solution and it gave me a headache.

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Translator++ 4.7.30 Standard Version / Developer Version

View attachment 839993

View attachment 839994

Version and links updated 4.7.30

Translator++ 4.6.29 x64

Translator++ 4.6.29 xi32

Translator++ 4.6.29 x32 Admin

Translator++ 4.6.29 x64 Admin

Translator++ 4.7.30 Standard x64

Translator++ 4.7.30 Standard x32

Translator++ 4.7.30 Developer x64

Translator++ 4.7.30 Developer x32

Decrypt Ren'Py Files

updated 4.7.30

• Love
Reactions: giqui and Lazro
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote