Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
you need to put the RGSS3A back before you open it, that has all the files in it until it's extracted.
I have tried with and without the Game.rgss3a file but the game is not being loaded into Translator++ :(

Note: The following error only happens if you don't select a default translator before creating the new project.
1570074263488.png

But even if you select a default translator the game is not being loaded by Translator++.

Please, can somebody provide a step by step procedure to load a game into Translator++?

These are some games I have tried to load into Translator++ with no success:
Beach Mama and My Nuki Nuki Summer Vacation
Cuckoldry Festival
MamaShota Kingdom

Help please!

Thank you very much

Last edited:

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Hello, need a bit of help please.

Tried machine translating this Wolf rpg game "Ice Crystal Labyrinth" using Translator++ v 1.9.29 by following this tutorial

Everything seemed to have gone well but after applying the patch nothing seems to have been translated.

Any ideas if I did anything wrong ?

lunamm

May 31, 2017
Hi,
I'm trying to translare "Cuckoldry Festival".

Step 1. Extract the Game.rgss3a file using "RPG Maker All Decrypter by Falo".
Two folders were extracted: Data and Graphics.

Step 2. Copied the two extracted folders to the game folder, overwriting any existing filename.

Step 3. Deleted the Game.rgss3a file from the game folder.

Step 4. Execute Translator++

Step 5. A dialog appears asking "Do you want to load last saved data?" and select CANCEL.

Step 6. Click the button for new project

Step 6. Open the Game.exe
Following your steps usually does the job. Just make sure that both game and translator folders are in the same drive and that there are no non-english characters in the folders' path. I ususally just copy them both in the root folder of my secondary drive and have no problem.

Reactions: JLuix

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Hello, need a bit of help please.

Tried machine translating this Wolf rpg game "Ice Crystal Labyrinth" using Translator++ v 1.9.29 by following this tutorial

Everything seemed to have gone well but after applying the patch nothing seems to have been translated.

Any ideas if I did anything wrong ?
did you rename the data.wolf file to data.wolf.bak?

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
did you rename the data.wolf file to data.wolf.bak?
I sorta improvised on that part since the game itself did not have data.wolf but a folder already named 'Data"

After opening it with Translator ++ I deleted the original data folder and then copied the data on /temp and tested the game which is still working as per the tutorial.

Afterwards I had it machine translated then over-write with the exported data.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
I sorta improvised on that part since the game itself did not have data.wolf but a folder already named 'Data"

After opening it with Translator ++ I deleted the original data folder and then copied the data on /temp and tested the game which is still working as per the tutorial.

Afterwards I had it machine translated then over-write with the exported data.
you might need to use arc converter to decrypt the game before overwriting things.

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks to all,

The first time I tried to use Translator++ to load a RPG Maker game I experienced some difficulties, so I wrote a guide to help others that are having the same problems. I noticed these issues only happened the first time using the tools in a new computer, it seems other people with previously existing installations are not having these challenges.

Regards

landon brice

Jan 15, 2018
what engine is it, if it's MV you might need to use enigmaVBUnpacker due to encryption.
it´s both of em, mv and axe. Doesn´t appear the close button for me, i used in the past the tool and i excluded. this days i saw a game i wanted to translate but i couldn´t cause the engine stuck in done, and i´m like what the hell?. (it´s the newest version of the tool) may i download again the visual c+ and netframwork?

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
it´s both of em, mv and axe. Doesn´t appear the close button for me, i used in the past the tool and i excluded. this days i saw a game i wanted to translate but i couldn´t cause the engine stuck in done, and i´m like what the hell?. (it´s the newest version of the tool) may i download again the visual c+ and netframwork?
try clearing the cache, it's in the translator++ folder, translator++/www/php/cache there might be something in there that's bugged. other than that maybe try the latest public version, he's been testing a new loading method that may be broken.

Reactions: Minipax84

landon brice

Jan 15, 2018
try clearing the cache, it's in the translator++ folder, translator++/www/php/cache there might be something in there that's bugged. other than that maybe try the latest public version, he's been testing a new loading method that may be broken.
fixed thanks so much, but only one h game stuck but other now works fine

Freminace

Nov 9, 2017
Cant "Export Project"
I click on "Export Project" button, choose any options and nothing happens.
Only "Save file" button is spinning.
If i start new project and click "export" a window appears as normal.
But i cant export my translation. Need help
ps: sry for my eng

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Cant "Export Project"
I click on "Export Project" button, choose any options and nothing happens.
Only "Save file" button is spinning.
If i start new project and click "export" a window appears as normal.
But i cant export my translation. Need help
ps: sry for my eng
If you change the files in the directory that you use to start the project the program breaks. If you change everything back to the original files it will let you export, i'd recommend making a copy of the game that you apply the translation to in a separate folder.

Gloxnia

Jul 12, 2017
Hello, sorry if it's been answered already but I don't want to go through 14 pages.. is there an easy fix to making the words run off at the end and for some reason it can't pick up the names in this game. It translated fine otherwise though.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Hello, sorry if it's been answered already but I don't want to go through 14 pages.. is there an easy fix to making the words run off at the end and for some reason it can't pick up the names in this game. It translated fine otherwise though.
batch word wrap, for context use nothing, usually the default 41 works with every font. As for names it seems to be calling upon something that isn't translated properly.

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Looks like it v 1.9.29 is bugged, it fail to extract games that previous versions could, and still are able ( old versions) to properly extract and load from cahe. I wanted to quickly find cause but failed. I can confirm that it is NOT caused by:
- OS, same error on w7 or 10
- Region, same error on unicode and non uni
- Different drives, same error even all files are on same drive.

In addition, if you set transalator++ settings beforehand it fail to even process game.
And I have to mention again, that old version are able to load game, where new version fail

It might be that there is some issue with decryption/unpacking, by done it manually you will be able to load game in to translator

Last edited:
Reactions: JLuix
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote