Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

R3lz

Oct 6, 2017
Unfortunately i can't progress more, i guess it has to be the strange encoding of the rgss3a file

2019.11.18_21.50.10.jpg

anyway here is the translated version with the additional content

Reactions: Braze

ultimatefaplord123

Jun 16, 2017
I was trying to get this working for a wolf rpg game I've been eyeing for a while (Not sure I can say which due to the no loli rule) but any idea why it's not working?

From what I've heard, it's due to the game coming pre-extracted so I'm wondering if there's a work around.

R3lz

Oct 6, 2017
I was trying to get this working for a wolf rpg game I've been eyeing for a while (Not sure I can say which due to the no loli rule) but any idea why it's not working?

From what I've heard, it's due to the game coming pre-extracted so I'm wondering if there's a work around.
what is not working?
I think that a link that connects it to the store could be fine, but to be sure the title is enough.

also is the new translator++

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Is it " Imouto to Goushujin-sama. - Sister & Master -" by any chance? If it is, I've translated it using Translator++ and it worked fine.

caberg2000

Feb 8, 2018
this translator++ is best toll for me, but i recommend to not use batch mode translation, its often touch the file that i dont want to and it'll ruin the game wether it's small or big error.

just translate it manually using "translate here" feature by selecting the rows then press ctrl + G keys

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
this translator++ is best toll for me, but i recommend to not use batch mode translation, its often touch the file that i dont want to and it'll ruin the game wether it's small or big error.

just translate it manually using "translate here" feature by selecting the rows then press ctrl + G keys
I did not know it could do that. Thanks for the tip.

landon brice

Jan 15, 2018
i found one of the problems of the translator. Some games use the images in .rpgmv and they are with name in english, translator traduce the data but not the files from .rpgmv. That´s why some games they crash cuz they´re programed to search those img. Maybe translator could traduce this files too that will help a lot for translate many games

webfischi

Nov 4, 2019
i found one of the problems of the translator. Some games use the images in .rpgmv and they are with name in english, translator traduce the data but not the files from .rpgmv. That´s why some games they crash cuz they´re programed to search those img. Maybe translator could traduce this files too that will help a lot for translate many games
Maybe I could fix it, if I know how the interpreter works and where I find it. Cause I have the same problem with missing mouse hover strings. There are user scripts planned for the future, but atm you have to code it directly into the programm.

can someone share the new version of the tool?
It's already linked in R3lz last post.

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
Hey guys, I wanted to machine translate this with Translator++, but during loading this error shows up and says it can not find the File list. Btw there is no encrypted Data.wolf, files are looking like extracted by default if that somehow helps.

Anyone knows how I could deal with this error or any other way to machine translate this Wolf RPG game?

landon brice

Jan 15, 2018
yep
Maybe I could fix it, if I know how the interpreter works and where I find it. Cause I have the same problem with missing mouse hover strings. There are user scripts planned for the future, but atm you have to code it directly into the programm.

It's already linked in R3lz last post.
yep the problem it´s the name of those files. The tool would need translate those names too.

ultimatefaplord123

Jun 16, 2017
Is it " Imouto to Goushujin-sama. - Sister & Master -" by any chance? If it is, I've translated it using Translator++ and it worked fine.
No. Youmaen: Academy of Lori Succubi. The issue from what I'm seeing is since the files are pre-extracted into a folder instead of a single wolf file.

webfischi

Nov 4, 2019
Hey guys, I wanted to machine translate this with Translator++, but during loading this error shows up and says it can not find the File list. Btw there is no encrypted Data.wolf, files are looking like extracted by default if that somehow helps.

Anyone knows how I could deal with this error or any other way to machine translate this Wolf RPG game?
Try translation on a file basis, to check which file throws this error. Autotranslating everything is always a bad idea.

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
Try translation on a file basis, to check which file throws this error. Autotranslating everything is always a bad idea.
I can't even get to that point, because Translator++ does not want to load files into itself. Showed screen is during loading files into Translator.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
No. Youmaen: Academy of Lori Succubi. The issue from what I'm seeing is since the files are pre-extracted into a folder instead of a single wolf file.
You don't need to have one Wolf file. Wolf RPG games usually load data frpom the .wolf file, but if the file doesn't exist, it will load from the extracted folders instead.

Just rename the wolf file to something else and the game will load the data from the folders.

webfischi

Nov 4, 2019
I can't even get to that point, because Translator++ does not want to load files into itself. Showed screen is during loading files into Translator.
Well than I have bad news for you. Check out the wolftrans github page for further details, because wolftrans is unable to import files, that are not in their specific folders. There was already a similar issue opened in July 2017 or try to reach the dev of T++ to write a new importer, fix the old one or look for a better tool.

EmpressEllie

Feb 22, 2019
I'm not sure if I am even using it right? I am on windows 10 64-bit system and it will not load at all, the nwjs shows up in task manager but that is it, it wont load at all. I've tried windows 8 compatibility mode (I honestly think this function is a joke and doesn't really work...), I have tried administrator start up, starting nwjc and chromedriver that come in the folder before trying open translator++. It wont start up at all, I even tried different versions, 1.3.6, 1.3.22, and 1.11.19. And before anyone tries to explain how to load a file to me, the program itself is refusing to start and I have no clue what I am missing to make it work.

Edit - I have also tried version 1.11.6. which I think is the latest version? I installed the C++ 2015 thingie too and rebooted, the program will still not load.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote