Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

webfischi

Nov 4, 2019
thank you very much
what would be the right lenght? standart is 41. is this the best choice or can it be a little longer?
I thought I wrote it down somewhere, but can't find it, but as far as I can remember, if it shows text with a portrait it was 41 or 44, maybe it also depends on the game, if there is no portrait it was something between 50 and 60.

Reactions: n0pe

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
I thought I wrote it down somewhere, but can't find it, but as far as I can remember, if it shows text with a portrait it was 41 or 44, maybe it also depends on the game, if there is no portrait it was something between 50 and 60.
thank you

RJunko

Feb 16, 2018
I'm still getting empty exports when translating WOLF rpgs and the logs usually end with red text of "The system cannot find the file specified". The weird thing is that it exported the zip file (I prefer exporting as a zip file than non zip, although they both don't work anyways) for 2 games but I couldn't replicate the phenomenon for the games after the first time.

I've tried opening the save file the program after restarting the PC, no dice.

I've checked the temp files (in the C: file) and while the folders are read only, the files are not. I have the admin rights so I don't think that's the issue.

I did try decrypting and not decrypting the wolf data file before translating and exporting so that's not it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Red Error 1.png Red Error 1b.png Red Error 2.png

Last edited:

RJunko

Feb 16, 2018
Taking your advice, I've removed the quotes around \cself, but it still shows "system cannot find the file specified". I also tried just deleting any translated passages with \cself (this includes all of common 330 & 331 where error 1 picture is suggesting), but no dice there. I'm really stumped...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Error 1.png Error 2.png

Last edited:

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
hi there , iam pretty much finished my translation , only fine tuning remains so far,
but there is a bug i occure a second time now and i cant figure out what to do
maybe someone got n idea?

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
Did someone know how to translate rpg maker vx ace step by step? I already try translate the game from rpg maker vx ace, but when i copying the data from tranlator ++ it defenitly not working it

Bounce.

Jun 1, 2017
Hi People

I picked up the tool to translate one of the most promising looking game out there.
MamaShota Kingdom

But I encountered one pretty cripling problem with the program.

It doent wrap up text to fit into in game text windows, too long Lines disapear on the left of the screen, too much verses dont go into another "slide" but simply dissapear.

I wonder - does the program has anything to help with that ?

Otherwise any translation efforts is pointless. You will have to manualy check each line in game to see if it fits into the textbox, if you are able to even phrase it in a way that manages to capture the meaning without exceiding the space on single slide.

Is there any auto-wraping text option ? Or some tool that will squeze the text to fit into the text box?
Or an easy way to add additional "slides" so the text can go to another slide without breaking the game ?

I am compleatly new to tampering with RPG Maker, but I was doing ok untill I noticed that...

Plz help.
i know this is probably going to sound stupid, but could you please post a download for the game? I can only find scammy looking ones that take 14 hours to download, and that game looks so amazing.. I understand if you dont want to though

Angmir

May 29, 2017
i know this is probably going to sound stupid, but could you please post a download for the game? I can only find scammy looking ones that take 14 hours to download, and that game looks so amazing.. I understand if you dont want to though
In bussiness of shotacon game - scammy looking downloads are all you got. As did I.

JoshuaR

Apr 15, 2019
Not sure if anyone has posted this before but I just finished partly-translated a Wolf RPG game and the translation works just fine, but a green error message appears everytime some Sound Effects should be running (I think?). Like when starting a conversation with NPCs (as the attachment), the SE doesn't seem to be playing at all, although in some situations there's a sound right before or after the error message. This still makes the game almost unplayable for me.

Anyone knows a solution for this? It'll be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Error.png

RJunko

Feb 16, 2018
Not sure if anyone has posted this before but I just finished partly-translated a Wolf RPG game and the translation works just fine, but a green error message appears everytime some Sound Effects should be running (I think?). Like when starting a conversation with NPCs (as the attachment), the SE doesn't seem to be playing at all, although in some situations there's a sound right before or after the error message. This still makes the game almost unplayable for me.

Anyone knows a solution for this? It'll be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

View attachment 514333
Search using the find system in translator++ for any .png, .img, .jpg; remove the translated text and insert the original Japanese text. Also keep GameDat untranslated (first file).

Last edited:

zeldora

Apr 4, 2019
hi friends can help me I tried translating this game The Married Selena and the Dungeon of the Magic Stone
link this

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Hi, I tried to use this and I went to new project and loaded a game.exe.. and it just loads forever..

Initial data : C:\Users\ShadowcloneZero\Desktop\New downloads\[ ] Translator++_1.3.6\Translator++\www\php\cache\ae2617b2c41780d0c1bfcc48e516fff9\initial.json DONE!

it shows that

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
I try to use translator ++, but when I try to start a new project I select the Game.exe of the game made by RPGM Ace Vx, and then it's just stuck at this: 1578995159610.png any solution to fix it?

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
I think I was banned or cut off from the google translate. Is there a way to reboot it?
Nothing translates now when using translator ++

"Click connect button, to connect translator with Translator++ table "
Is all I can get, none of the translators want to connect i guess.

Last edited:

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Dreamsavior needs a damn discord or forum so people can post bugs or tech questions this is ridiculous.

R3lz

Oct 6, 2017
I think I was banned or cut off from the google translate. Is there a way to reboot it?
Nothing translates now when using translator ++

"Click connect button, to connect translator with Translator++ table "
Is all I can get, none of the translators want to connect i guess.
after around 100 translation google will ban for the service for a day, but you can use a vpn

webfischi

Nov 4, 2019
Dreamsavior needs a damn discord or forum so people can post bugs or tech questions this is ridiculous.
He has a place to report bugs, but it's for paying customers only, at least reads so on his homepage near the patreon link, at one time it will be free, something similar happened with shotcut, back in 2016 I think. But there you could download the latest version on the official site for free without sb else uploading it somewhere else.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Hey guys, what does this mean?
1579306543921.png
Error opening file : undefined
TypeError [ERR_INVALID_ARG_TYPE]: The "path" argument must be one of type string, Buffer, or URL. Received type undefined

Please help!!

Reactions: dokodesuka

R3lz

Oct 6, 2017
Hey guys, what does this mean?

Error opening file : undefined
TypeError [ERR_INVALID_ARG_TYPE]: The "path" argument must be one of type string, Buffer, or URL. Received type undefined

Please help!!
has the folder that contain the exe japanese or special character? try to rename it and move near to the root of the drive

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote