Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Snow972

Dec 4, 2017

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018
after around 100 translation google will ban for the service for a day, but you can use a VPN
Since you are his patron, it'd be nice if you could ask him to create a public 'Bug Tracker'. GitHub is a preferable option.

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Can anyone explain step by step how to translate RPG MAKER VX games? I just can't figure it out : (
Hope jamd can help me : (

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Start here:

Or use my image to image version ;)

Also make some backups
Didn't work out. The game does not start. I followed your instructions to the letter, but it was very different from your version. These two files were not present on my system. I wanted to translate this game into German. https://f95zone.to/threads/urban-demons-v1-0-beta-nergal.3296/

Arranguren

Aug 4, 2018
Didn't work out. The game does not start. I followed your instructions to the letter, but it was very different from your version. These two files were not present on my system. I wanted to translate this game into German. https://f95zone.to/threads/urban-demons-v1-0-beta-nergal.3296/
you need to decompress the rgss3a file first, with the program rpgmaker all decrypter.

Open the program, file > open file > select the rgss3a file of the game(it will show all the files) > once its done > tools > extract all files (it will create a folder with the extracted files) > then move all the files into the main carpet and delete the rgss3a file > then replace the folders with the translated ones

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
you need to decompress the rgss3a file first, with the program rpgmaker all decrypter.

Open the program, file > open file > select the rgss3a file of the game(it will show all the files) > once its done > tools > extract all files (it will create a folder with the extracted files) > then move all the files into the main carpet and delete the rgss3a file > then replace the folders with the translated ones
How do I get the rgss3a file? I do not have it. It is not in the game folder.

R3lz

Oct 6, 2017
How do I get the rgss3a file? I do not have it. It is not in the game folder.
the rgss3a contains the data and the graphics, the game is already unpacked, so that step is not necessary.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I am using 2.1.1 and I am trying to export commonevents.rvdata2 however some of the content does not appear to be exporting properly getting no errors that I can see though, In fact I feel like the changes are being completely ignored. For context, I am trying to finish up an abandoned translation that I found and I am editing the H status page and some common events to finish things up. It seems like only these scripts are failing to export however I get no errors when i attempt to do the export and haven't found the lines yet that I changed so i can't confirm any changes happened. I was very careful to match the syntax up and only changed what was necessary but every time I go ahead and export it nothing changes.

Example of what is being changed:

1579755399982.png

I have been copying and pasting then editing the text do you think I need to manually enter the text in to get it to export properly or is there something else I might be missing?

R3lz

Oct 6, 2017
I am using 2.1.1 and I am trying to export commonevents.rvdata2 however some of the content does not appear to be exporting properly getting no errors that I can see though, In fact I feel like the changes are being completely ignored. For context, I am trying to finish up an abandoned translation that I found and I am editing the H status page and some common events to finish things up. It seems like only these scripts are failing to export however I get no errors when i attempt to do the export and haven't found the lines yet that I changed so i can't confirm any changes happened. I was very careful to match the syntax up and only changed what was necessary but every time I go ahead and export it nothing changes.

Example of what is being changed:

View attachment 526270

I have been copying and pasting then editing the text do you think I need to manually enter the text in to get it to export properly or is there something else I might be missing?
you can try to send me the file and i will look if i can be of any help

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
you can try to send me the file and i will look if i can be of any help
I don't think it is the copy of the game files anymore. I am having problems with a different file just not exporting anything I change. i goes through, no errors and then nothing. It is all still in japanese or anything that was translated previously by someone else (I am trying to finish a MTL I found.)

I deleted all the cache and php cache in the 2.1.1 folder. I am currently trying the export on a older version of T++ I have (actually have 1.6 and 1.8 too. Now one thing that I am wondering is I tried to transport the programs to a portalble hard drive to save space but moved them back recently. Could the move have fucked stuff up? Should I delete all the folders and temps and start fresh?

Also including the logs of my most recent attempt:

View attachment log.txt

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote