Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
"You are probably temporarily banned by your translation service!
Please use online translation service in moderation"

What can i do??

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
"You are probably temporarily banned by your translation service!
Please use online translation service in moderation"

What can i do??
Just wait or change your IP address. This is because translation services (e.g. Google Translate) block you from constantly using them/spamming, in case you're a bot or something. According to the creator, Translator++ has an automatic built-in feature to avoid this, but instead of translating line by line (or map by map), perform a batch translation instead.

My translator is stuck on 0% after selecting new project (opening .exe). Any ideas why?
I get the same problem constantly (or similar errors) on some games too. Not sure why either ... I think it might be a problem with the way the program uses cache either in your \appdata folder or in its own internal cache. However, it could also stem from certain games' script files - I've solved the problem by replacing the game script file with another (different) one and trying the translator again. Not a great fix, since you can't translate the script file (and probably need to put the original script file back into the game folder), but it works for me.

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
I'm getting the same syntax error, but both when I downloaded and translated it I had my PC set to regional japanese
Check the "Scripts.rvdata2", you might translated the unnecessary part. If you're lazy just use the untranslated script.
Edit : Check the use of "\"and"/" too. Like \np[1] sometimes it become \ np[1]. The space ruined it.

My translator is stuck on 0% after selecting new project (opening .exe). Any ideas why?
Is that happens everytime ? If yes, try install .

Last edited:

akaliryze

Aug 18, 2017
Dude, we just answered that like, 5 posts above your own.
Either reset your IP address/wifi, or simply wait until Google Translate lets you off of the banhammer (for me, it's usually just overnight).
ok im sorry i looked and found really sorry deleting now

Silverclaw

Oct 8, 2017
Hi everyone.
Can someone maybe help me.
But before you say something like "it has been already answered".
I know and I already tried the solution. but my problem is, that the Tranlator++ is still not working.
The program say im probably banned.
But I already tried to change my Ip and its already a week since the ban (I wasn't home for a week).
I thought within a week the ban might be undone. but its still there.

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Hi everyone.
Can someone maybe help me.
But before you say something like "it has been already answered".
I know and I already tried the solution. but my problem is, that the Tranlator++ is still not working.
The program say im probably banned.
But I already tried to change my Ip and its already a week since the ban (I wasn't home for a week).
I thought within a week the ban might be undone. but its still there.
it has been already answered

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote