Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
So the thing is that we can even translate MV Games with it , but when extracting it it says .json not found. Even though i clearly have translated them. Any fix?
It worked on 1.5.26. Maybe try removing space in patch, python like to trip on them. Or decompile them beforehand.

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Well got the patch working but hit a snag , not sure whether it translated a html file to.json cuz i have no clue

maiiiii

Aug 11, 2018
I too got banned from google translate and tried to change IP. Or wait for the time and of course, It still won't work :<
Then I use VPN and it works for now.
The program I use is softether vpn client or you guys can get it .

Reactions: ROSHIDUDE

jakiro

Jun 16, 2019
Hi, can someone share ?

this version is huge, because you can share your translation project file to others, so it's easier to do translation with your team ! :)

• Sad
Reactions: H.ERO

_CDE_

Dec 18, 2017
I have a problem, for some reason when I select the game here it never loads. I already installed ruby.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Hello guys I tried to translate a game and got it into english but it doesnt appear in game, I've followed everything youtube shows any tips

JustAMerePleb

Sep 26, 2017
Hello guys I tried to translate a game and got it into english but it doesnt appear in game, I've followed everything youtube shows any tips
If the game have dialogue like EV[0] or something like that then translator++ can't translate it, since those are called from somewhere else, not in the .js file that the translator++ extract.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
If the game have dialogue like EV[0] or something like that then translator++ can't translate it, since those are called from somewhere else, not in the .js file that the translator++ extract.
Im sorry can you elaborate? It translated everything, I exported it and then pasted it into the game, and it's not showing up

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Like this. Or if you have data.wolf file or something like that, move it outside of the folder, so the .exe read the extracted data.
Sry Im dumb but I dont get it ,I have RPG VX ACE and I extracted all in the folder of game ( next to .eve ) and nothing happened, I have put it everywhere and still nothing....any clue? Should I put it outside of game folder? ( Trying to translate Sphilias Familiar)

JustAMerePleb

Sep 26, 2017
Sry Im dumb but I dont get it ,I have RPG VX ACE and I extracted all in the folder of game ( next to .eve ) and nothing happened, I have put it everywhere and still nothing....any clue? Should I put it outside of game folder? ( Trying to translate Sphilias Familiar)
This file in the folder, remove it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote