Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
After translator++ open the game, there should be a folder like the first image in %temp%, copy 3 folders in it to game's folder, your game's folder usually look like the second image after copy. Then you copy your translated stuff into the data folder.
is it possible to have you live on discord lol xD

JustAMerePleb

Sep 26, 2017
still the same after deleting
Ok I just try translating the game and got the same error like you, all you need to do is untick the Scripts in translators++ and you should be good. I recommend to delete everything in Translator++'s cache folder locate in "Translator++\www\php\cache". And delete your current game folder too, re-translating everything just to be sure. Remember to untick the scripts part in Translator++ and Game.rgss3a before launching the game. Oh there is a error TES something Filename -> main, just ignore it.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Guys it says I was "temporarily banned by my translation service". Can someone please share their experience with me and tell me what can I do to fix this?

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Ok I just try translating the game and got the same error like you, all you need to do is untick the Scripts in translators++ and you should be good. I recommend to delete everything in Translator++'s cache folder locate in "Translator++\www\php\cache". And delete your current game folder too, re-translating everything just to be sure. Remember to untick the scripts part in Translator++ and Game.rgss3a before launching the game. Oh there is a error TES something Filename -> main, just ignore it.
untick the scripts? But I thought I need to tick them to export the translated project...I see I will try thanks alot

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
can you just leave mega link to your translation so I can modify sometimes xD would be so much easier ( in case it doesnt work anyway ) Lol...sorry for the trouble

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
YOU ARE A GOD!!! WORKS !!!! THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Uhh...after playing a little into the game I get error " label scene...something " and it closes, help?

JustAMerePleb

Sep 26, 2017
Uhh...after playing a little into the game I get error " label scene...something " and it closes, help?
look like I found the problem, for some reason Translator++ some times mess with the script in dialogue, like \N[002] change to \N[000] or \N[002] to Q Nexydooif or some time \N[001] to Q Nexydooif, and maybe there is ton of stuff got translated that way. And sometimes some words straight up crash the game, like most of Shidores? dialogue is speak like this "\|……\|って\|^" the "\|" provide break for the game so the word break like 1s when hit the "\|" part, Translator++ some how translate it to "\\\\...\\\って\\^" and Bam "no uppercase nilclass "crash. How to fix it? Check every single file and compare the translation to the translated line and fix it if something look kinda wrong. Don't try the find & replace, its help but not that much. BTW I may still need that label scene crash thingy, provide me the dialogue before its crash too so I can find it in Translator++ to see what mess it up.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
When I'm trying to export my file, I get this line all the time:
Error parsing Script base: Cannot parse heredoc; leaving untranslated

Does anyone know what that means and how to fix it?

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
look like I found the problem, for some reason Translator++ some times mess with the script in dialogue, like \N[002] change to \N[000] or \N[002] to Q Nexydooif or some time \N[001] to Q Nexydooif, and maybe there is ton of stuff got translated that way. And sometimes some words straight up crash the game, like most of Shidores? dialogue is speak like this "\|……\|って\|^" the "\|" provide break for the game so the word break like 1s when hit the "\|" part, Translator++ some how translate it to "\\\\...\\\って\\^" and Bam "no uppercase nilclass "crash. How to fix it? Check every single file and compare the translation to the translated line and fix it if something look kinda wrong. Don't try the find & replace, its help but not that much. BTW I may still need that label scene crash thingy, provide me the dialogue before its crash too so I can find it in Translator++ to see what mess it up.
Just to add my two cents, I've got problems in some games because \I[122], for example, was \[122] (no I) or \I[22] (it appears a moving guy icon instead of heart icon). Then you really need to do that 'proof reading' fixes manually. The same with \q (it was \ q -> with a space) , and even spaces before _, like maria_ test[122] instead of maria_test[122].
I use search/replace all the time. Those cause all kinds or problems.

I am translating many games at once (right now, Bitch Police is the main one) BUT! I am having tons of problems like certain dialogues having different parts (its like they're SHIFTING the dialogue numbers by 1 or 2). Let me explain better.

Instead of:

Code:
[Maria]
I love you!
I want to be with you.
I gotta go.
I get:

Code:
Oh no!!!
Go away!
[Maria]
I love you!
I also noticed certain phrases has the starting " but not the ending ", like (just an example!):
Code:
Box1: "ちょっと
Box2: ですよ"
Auto Translated: It became:
Code:
Box1: "Hey
Box2: Come here!
(there is no ending ").

Then I tried to find manually every " and fix them but the text is still strange (showing other dialogues as above).
I really need someone to help me, so I can finish the translation. I was using Translator++ version 1.5.26 and I really dont want to start all over because I translated like 90% of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: YokoSan and mehmeme

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Okay guys, I noticed that for some reason that this

doesnt happen when you use the 'google red' translation service.

Sadly it doesnt 'fix' spacing issues, so you still have to do that yourself.

Last edited:

JustAMerePleb

Sep 26, 2017
Okay guys, I noticed that for some reason that this

doesnt happen when you use the 'google red' translation service.

Sadly it doesnt 'fix' spacing issues, so you still have to do that yourself.
Yeah its doesn't translate anything that the translator doesn't understand anymore, sometimes its skip a few symbol or translateing something weird like "ッ" -> "T" but that doesn't break the game. What worries me is the part about the spacing, like "ぜ\N[001]" -> "let's go\ N[001]" I don't know if this will break the game or cause something weird but its can be easily fix with find & replace.

Update: the spacing will crash the game, so remember to fix it.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote