Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Keitaro420
Could it be that you laugh about me because its doesnt work -_-
I do not laugh at you because it does not work for you, I laugh at the way you said it. The error you mentioned has already been answered. If you do not provide more information, you can not be helped. Are you using the latest version of the software? V. 1.5.23?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Hi everyone.
Can someone maybe help me.
But before you say something like "it has been already answered".
I know and I already tried the solution. but my problem is, that the Tranlator++ is still not working.
The program say im probably banned.
But I already tried to change my Ip and its already a week since the ban (I wasn't home for a week).
I thought within a week the ban might be undone. but its still there.
In all seriousness, I've got the same problem -- been using Translator++ for over a year now, and I think I understand it pretty well. I've restarted the program, changed my IP address, checking different games, and waited over a day to test, and it still comes out with the 404 error when either using a bulk batch translation or a simple batch translation for a single map. I've tested using the current version (1.5.2.3) as well as previous versions (1.4.2.1; 1.2.8), all of which have worked in the past and yet haven't worked recently. Furthermore, it seems like others have the same problem recently, given the comments on Dreamsavior's latest patreon post.

I believe it's due to Google changing protocols on checking for Google Translate spam. I'm gonna continue translating games that I've already bulk translated with Google Translate, but new ones don't work. Unless anyone has any recent success on getting bulk translation to work and wants to post about it, I'm gonna ignore condescending comments and just wait for Dreamsavior to update the tool.

Nov 13, 2016
In all seriousness, I've got the same problem -- been using Translator++ for over a year now, and I think I understand it pretty well. I've restarted the program, changed my IP address, checking different games, and waited over a day to test, and it still comes out with the 404 error when either using a bulk batch translation or a simple batch translation for a single map. I've tested using the current version (1.5.2.3) as well as previous versions (1.4.2.1; 1.2.8), all of which have worked in the past and yet haven't worked recently. Furthermore, it seems like others have the same problem recently, given the comments on Dreamsavior's latest patreon post.

I believe it's due to Google changing protocols on checking for Google Translate spam. I'm gonna continue translating games that I've already bulk translated with Google Translate, but new ones don't work. Unless anyone has any recent success on getting bulk translation to work and wants to post about it, I'm gonna ignore condescending comments and just wait for Dreamsavior to update the tool.
me too

Gohda

Nov 28, 2017

Same

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Well, I have to admit that I have the same problem, sorry for my previous condescending comment

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Here is 1.5.26
If anyone is wondering why atlas isnt working in this, you have to rename atlas(1).exe to atlas.exe in 3dparty folder.

As for google same here 404, looks like plugin is outdated not even panel translation works.

Reactions: Asuna.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
If anyone is wondering why atlas isnt working in this, you have to rename atlas(1).exe to atlas.exe in 3dparty folder.

As for google same here 404, looks like plugin is outdated not even panel translation works.
Thanks. Looks like at least Atlas works now.
While I'm sure the plugin is definitely outdated, I think it's also because Google updated their APIs, since older versions of the program also used to work (regarding the batch translations) until now.

Also, I'm running into a much more serious problem, which is that Translator++ seems to delete or lose data constantly. I've saved my ".trans" files constantly and made about 3-4 backups and even checked them occasionally. However, when I switched to a new project and then switched back to one of my main projects after a brief hiatus, I found that I lost literal months of hard work.

I'm trying to figure out how the heck it keeps happening, since this isn't the first time, and I'm at a loss for what the hell is going on. I even keep all the Temp files in my Appdata and Translator++ cache folders. Everything in the Data folder of my game is untouched at least, but I'm at my limit with Translator++, as this is an unacceptable problem.

yepez575

Apr 4, 2018
Hi, I've been trying to translate games from English to Spanish but I have not been able to, I already change my IP but it does not work and the atlas only has English and Japanese.

Does anyone know what can I do?

by the way, the game I want to translate is this:

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-v2-1-extras-beggar-of-net.1226/

and because of the large number of dialogues that it has, it is very difficult to do it frame by frame, so it would be very useful for me to do the complete translation and then review the result.

Hola, he estado tratando de traducir juegos del ingles al español pero no he podio, ya cambie mi IP pero no funciona y el atlas solo tiene ingles y japones.

alguien sabe que puedo hacer?

Por cierto, el juego que quiero traducir es este:

y por la gran cantidad de diálogos que tiene es muy difícil hacer el cuadro por cuadro así que me serviría mucho para hacer la traducción completa y después revisar el resultado.

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Hi, I've been trying to translate games from English to Spanish but I have not been able to, I already change my IP but it does not work and the atlas only has English and Japanese.

Does anyone know what can I do?

by the way, the game I want to translate is this:

and because of the large number of dialogues that it has, it is very difficult to do it frame by frame, so it would be very useful for me to do the complete translation and then review the result.

Hola, he estado tratando de traducir juegos del ingles al español pero no he podio, ya cambie mi IP pero no funciona y el atlas solo tiene ingles y japones.

alguien sabe que puedo hacer?

Por cierto, el juego que quiero traducir es este:

y por la gran cantidad de diálogos que tiene es muy difícil hacer el cuadro por cuadro así que me serviría mucho para hacer la traducción completa y después revisar el resultado.
As several people said, google plugin dose not work. Until someone fix it.

You could use atlas, or bing they are much worse comparing to google.
But you can still use google to translate. Copy table (not more than 5000 characters) paste it to browser transalator, copy result and paste it in to table it will past line to it owns row. Unles there is breaker(enter) somewhere it is uncommon in rmg games but happens, then you will have to fix it manually.

yepez575

Apr 4, 2018
To fix google translate part replace /www/js/trans.google.js with this one:

I try to use it but I still can not translate from English into Spanish, will it be a problem with the program or is it due to the specific language?

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
I try to use it but I still can not translate from English into Spanish, will it be a problem with the program or is it due to the specific language?
Very clever

Code:
headers: {'user-agent': 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/67.0.3396.99 Safari/537.36', 'Content-Type': 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=UTF-8', 'Accept-Encoding': 'gzip, deflate, br', 'Accept': '*/*', 'Accept-Language': 'en-US;q=0.9,en;q=0.8'},
thanks

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
solo vuelve a configurar los idiomas cuando abras el programa
just reconfigure the languages when you open the program

kukuru97

May 31, 2019
Has someone found a solution how to export Wolf RPG games?

I have tried using Translator ++ ver 0.11.12F until 1523 and the results have not worked

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
To fix google translate part replace /www/js/trans.google.js with this one:

Thanks this appears to have worked for me - but just an fyi for people i was over on Dreamsavior's patreon page and it seems he gives access to the newest builds (like the new one that apparently fixes these issues that cropped up) for only $1 a month...just saying.

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
So the thing is that we can even translate MV Games with it , but when extracting it it says .json not found. Even though i clearly have translated them. Any fix?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote