Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

snozz

Sep 29, 2017
words wrap it translator++ or scripts, change font size. In MV games you need edit plugins.js
I would like to change the size of the text so that it is smaller in the game once the translation is done.
can you give me the method plz?

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Default Rows":"4"
"Word Wrapping":"false","Description Wrap":"false","Word Wrap Space":"false" (or true)
"Font Size":"24"

"Font Name":"MS 隴丞叙謔・" default font for message windows
Just set words wrap - true

or all text in game
Default Font":"GameFont

Source

wiki

D

Deleted member 287869

anyone know how i can edit an RGSS301.dll with the mtl i made? sorry if this is a noob question but i literally know jack shit about this kinda stuff

German_Kartoffel

Apr 10, 2019
Heya I was searching this thread a bit, but either im blind or I cant find anyone addressing this problem. When I try to export, the output folder AND the temporary translation folder stay empty. The picture shows the error text, that is probably causing the issue. Thanks if anyone has a quick solution (maybe trying to update wolftrans?)

Translator++ Version: 1.7.12
Game (Wolf rpg): Colette The Cum Collecting Alchemist

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
Translator++ can not compile many .wolf file with custom and difficult strips now. Try another games

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Hello, I've been trying to do a machine translation of the game "Primal Sphere" and all seems good but when I try to access the menu using "Esc" I get this.

Not sure if its due to not all data being translated as there are some at 99% , 93 %, etc.

1st time using this, any help please :)

Reactions: Haruhime

snozz

Sep 29, 2017
Hello, I've been trying to do a machine translation of the game "Primal Sphere" and all seems good but when I try to access the menu using "Esc" I get this.

Not sure if its due to not all data being translated as there are some at 99% , 93 %, etc.

1st time using this, any help please :)
I had the same problem, do not translate "Actors" in translator ++

Jay2345

Jan 8, 2018
"Default Rows":"4"
"Word Wrapping":"false","Description Wrap":"false","Word Wrap Space":"false" (or true)

"Font Name":"MS 隴丞叙謔・" default font for message windows
Just set words wrap - true

or all text in game
Default Font":"GameFont

Source

wiki
Hi How to active it, sorry i dont really understand it, can explain in by step :(

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote