Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

xBreedControl

May 7, 2020
So i have a question, someone posted a translation for a game made in I believe RPGM ACE VX but I have no idea how to put it in the game. Would love some help, ty in advance.

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
So i have a question, someone posted a translation for a game made in I believe RPGM ACE VX but I have no idea how to put it in the game. Would love some help, ty in advance.
The data of the game is stored and encrypted inside the "game.rgss3a".
Download the and decrypt it. you should get multiple folders like Data and Graphics. Insert ALL folders into the normal game folder, then remove or delete "game.rgss3a" you can then replace the files inside data with the files you got inside the zipped translation

Kirino-7

Apr 4, 2021
Am I doing something wrong? Just tried to open game and i got that. Tried it with another game, and it opened. So maybe problem is with game itself? I thought maybe it's because it's encrypted. So i used "all decrypter" and i guess it works fine. But still this problem appears.

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
Am I doing something wrong? Just tried to open game and i got that. Tried it with another game, and it opened. So maybe problem is with game itself? I thought maybe it's because it's encrypted. So i used "all decrypter" and i guess it works fine. But still this problem appears.
i dont know the cause but this sometimes happens . For me its often when i have allready opened the game in translator++ once. First maybe try going to the given data path and delete the folder in question (this only works rarely though) If that fails i usually delete and reinstall translator++ which often fixes the issue

Snow972

Dec 4, 2017
It usually appears when the folder where the game is located contains spaces, Japanese letters or symbols and numbers.

bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018
so a quick question about translations from some of you who have some more experience

after SO MUCH pain, I managed to get a RPG VX Ace < the one with the dragon icon> to translate and I have a question, should I translate the scripts file as well or leave that in the original version? I think If I do it wrong I'm gonna break the game but I don't know if the script file is it's own self contained unit or if it draws from the other files. If it's self contained it probably is better to just leave it as it is but if it draws from the other files then I imagine it should be translated as well.

What do you guys think? I have ran a few translations for the MV engine and sometimes for the more complex games translations seams to break them, for instance when I tried translating it I broke the combat and the dialog options

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
so a quick question about translations from some of you who have some more experience

after SO MUCH pain, I managed to get a RPG VX Ace < the one with the dragon icon> to translate and I have a question, should I translate the scripts file as well or leave that in the original version? I think If I do it wrong I'm gonna break the game but I don't know if the script file is it's own self contained unit or if it draws from the other files. If it's self contained it probably is better to just leave it as it is but if it draws from the other files then I imagine it should be translated as well.

What do you guys think? I have ran a few translations for the MV engine and sometimes for the more complex games translations seams to break them, for instance when I tried translating it I broke the combat and the dialog options
Scripts are risky, just be carefull and do the minimun posibleto avoid errors.

d8games

Jan 3, 2020
I'm back guys hehehe here the latest version of the translation program free is delicious.

Translator ++ Latest release : Ver 3.3.30B

X64 BITS

X32 BITS

HAVE FUN ..... FAP FAP FAP............... .-_-.

Kirino-7

Apr 4, 2021
i dont know the cause but this sometimes happens . For me its often when i have allready opened the game in translator++ once. First maybe try going to the given data path and delete the folder in question (this only works rarely though) If that fails i usually delete and reinstall translator++ which often fixes the issue
I just tried the newest version and it's same problem.
It usually appears when the folder where the game is located contains spaces, Japanese letters or symbols and numbers.
I changed the name, but the problem is same. I opened another game earlier, and the name of game contained japanese letters.

• Sad
Reactions: Snow972

d8games

Jan 3, 2020
I'm back again guys hehehe here the latest version of the translation program free is delicious.

Translator ++ Latest release : Ver 3.4.29

32x

64x

LewdJiggle

Nov 4, 2019
I'm back again guys hehehe here the latest version of the translation program free is delicious.

32x

64x

Klanz

Nov 5, 2019

32x

64x

this version already fixed the bug where the program closes when you translate a Renpy game???????

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
i used this tool for translating this game

without translation theres no problem at start and i can see the warning note at the beginning .
this is the warning screen at the start without using translator ++ [no problem at loading]

Untitled.jpg

but when i using translator ++ this happens at the start and i can continue anymore

Untitled1.jpg

any solution for this problem ?

d8games

Jan 3, 2020
i used this tool for translating this game

without translation theres no problem at start and i can see the warning note at the beginning .
this is the warning screen at the start without using translator ++ [no problem at loading]

View attachment 1177903

but when i using translator ++ this happens at the start and i can continue anymore

View attachment 1177905

any solution for this problem ?
this error happened because you used machine translation and a file that should not be translated was translated and caused this error in the game you will have to look for the file that was translated and correct it back to english or japanese

Reactions: phantomz

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
this error happened because you used machine translation and a file that should not be translated was translated and caused this error in the game you will have to look for the file that was translated and correct it back to english or japanese
thank you

yea i found what was the reason of this problem , when i translated CommonEvents , it caused the problem .

Reactions: d8games

shadowfoot

Nov 20, 2018
Has anyone else had a problem where, after a while of translating, it won't let you export to a folder anymore?
I can still translate in the program, but I can't put the translation in-game anymore so I can see if I broke something.

Well, it fixes itself somewhat when restarting, but is there a way to stop the problem in the first place?

Last edited:

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
Is there a function which allows you to delete the entire translation containing word or phrase "x"?
like for example if the game uses plugins and one line is "PA_SET_CELL_varID[1,2] 85 92" , the other lines of course use different values and ids. I know you can use replace tool for "PA_SET_CELL_varID[" but then you are left with "1,2] 85 92"
And i also dont wanna remove plugin_commands in it´s entirety since then the save and menu options arent translated
The only thing i could think of were the weird color tags, but they don´t get excluded when exporting

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote