Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

glaxofi01

Aug 8, 2020
hey does anyone know how to fix this View attachment 1259029
In programming syntax error technically means there is a mistake with source code that is used by the program. In your case, it implies that you may have accidentally translated: (variable, reference word, a function statement) that is used by the source code. Before you translate a word you suspect that may be related to the scripts, try to use the 'find' features of the app try to type the word you want to translate and if you see that same word being used by other files, that could be a word that should not be translated. Typically, if translator++ shows files named script, alias, references, and variables, that should be translated carefully and thoroughly, on some ends, it is better to leave it untranslated.

Reactions: Aegish

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
Is there a way to make the letters smaller so that in rpg games so that it does not go out of the box, or in any case some way that the letters fit in the card, please
Even I'm looking for the same solution. Hope someone shares a step by step guide on how to do this

everwhat1234

Dec 26, 2017
The "path" argument must be of type string or an instance of Buffer or URL. Received undefined

tried with multiple games, all end up with this message

Cyrix98

Nov 13, 2018
Has anyone been able to get the Deepl translator to work in Translator ++ ? everytime i try and use it nothing happens and it just ends up copying the original text.

sinshock555

Mar 4, 2018
I'm trying to auto translate that new Nyuu Koubou game "Yareru Ticket" ( ) that was release today. But I couldn't even create a new project due to this error (image) even though I'm pretty sure I chose the right engine though. I'm a noob in this and in RPGM games, anyone can help ?

krisgeron

Sep 27, 2019
I'm trying to auto translate that new Nyuu Koubou game "Yareru Ticket" ( ) that was release today. But I couldn't even create a new project due to this error (image) even though I'm pretty sure I chose the right engine though. I'm a noob in this and in RPGM games, anyone can help ?
Could you please share the link to the full game? Thank you very much in advance.

rakesh_prakesh

Apr 27, 2018
If you get through with the translation, you mind sharing it?

Div666

May 19, 2018
I need help! I'm going crazy! !!!
I'm trying to translate Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.3e, but this is the first time I've used Translator++_3.6.18. It took me two days to flip through all the text, and then another day to pick out all the non-dialogue text I could find, but now I keep reporting errors when I start the game, some can skip, some can't.
It took me another day to replace these scripts one by one, and I'm still stuck in countless error reports.
For example, batch select the lines with ". JPG" 、 ". Ogg" 、. Mp3 "and the lines with"  " And all the other variables that are not conversational. Then batch delete these lines that do not need to be translated

Is there no good way to distinguish these non-vernacular texts? Does such a meticulous translation software miss such an important function?

Last edited:

polak1000

Dec 26, 2020
i have problem with translate when i try it pops up
failed to execute 'drawimage' on 'canvasrenderingcontext2d'
i wanted to translate:

destinedlemons

Jun 6, 2021
Do you have an Enigma Unpacker package installed in yout translator++?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote