Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

polak1000

Dec 26, 2020
I have a problem

Error opening file : undefined
TypeError [ERR_INVALID_ARG_TYPE]: The "path" argument must be of type string or an instance of Buffer or URL. Received undefined

Nickkun23

May 7, 2021
Hi! As I using the translator++ to translate RPG VX Ace game, I got :

Warning: copy(E:\translated\index.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in E:\Translator++\www\php\plugins\rmmv\extractor.php on line 568

Can somebody teach me how to solve this problem. Thank you in advance

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Regarding kirikiri translation, does anybody know how to convert .ks and tjs files to plain text?

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
For some reason when trying to inject a translation into a game, T++ doesn't create a Data.wolf file and game can't be opened. Any clue? (trying to MTL FOUND DEAD for myself)

Kev53

May 27, 2017
Hello everyone, i have a problem than i want translate rpg game,

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required 'autoInit.php' (include_path='.;./php/includes') in Unknown on line 0 Error opening file : undefinedTypeError [ERR_INVALID_ARG_TYPE]: The "path" argument must be of type string or an instance of Buffer or URL. Received undefined

Someone help me ?

polak1000

Dec 26, 2020
Hello everyone, i have a problem than i want translate rpg game,

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required 'autoInit.php' (include_path='.;./php/includes') in Unknown on line 0 Error opening file : undefinedTypeError [ERR_INVALID_ARG_TYPE]: The "path" argument must be of type string or an instance of Buffer or URL. Received undefined

Someone help me ?
same problem

Reactions: Kev53

XwingsX

Feb 2, 2019
Hi all,

I have .trans file is corrupted issue. I was translating some game around 50% and now I can't open the .trans fil which I was working. Any idea how to solve this corrupted trans file or move the translation from this corrupt .trans to new one

Last edited:

furrry2

Feb 16, 2020
Is there a way to make the letters smaller so that in rpg games so that it does not go out of the box, or in any case some way that the letters fit in the card, please

Zero_G

Jun 14, 2017
I'm getting this error in all RPG VX ACE games, even in a new clean project.
Code:
Initial data :
%translator++ path%\www\php\cache\c1f6aae02423684921af373e23bf0d37\initial.json
DONE!
Error! File list not found in init file at : %translator++ path%\www\php\cache\c1f6aae02423684921af373e23bf0d37\initial.json
(that %translator++ path% what edited by me to obfuscate my system path, but in the error message it would be something like "C:\Translator++\")

This is happening with all versions (tested in 1.6.17 to the newest ones).

Is this a new DRM? Or something may be wrong in my PC?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I'm getting this error in all RPG VX ACE games, even in a new clean project.
Code:
Initial data :
%translator++ path%\www\php\cache\c1f6aae02423684921af373e23bf0d37\initial.json
DONE!
Error! File list not found in init file at : %translator++ path%\www\php\cache\c1f6aae02423684921af373e23bf0d37\initial.json
(that %translator++ path% what edited by me to obfuscate my system path, but in the error message it would be something like "C:\Translator++\")

This is happening with all versions (tested in 1.6.17 to the newest ones).

Is this a new DRM? Or something may be wrong in my PC?
Ah yes, that. Could be anything, but oftentimes, I've found it's a problem with the Scripts file, or the filepath (e.g. the name of the game program, folder, or game name listed in the info file is too long or contains strange characters).

I actually had that same problem while getting a RPGMaker VX Ace file a few days ago, and it turned out that it was my version of Translator++. That program, while incredibly helpful, is also super buggy and finicky, and I hate that the programmer/dev doesn't really address any of the issues surrounding it, instead just releasing new features on each update. Anyway, I have about a dozen of his versions on my computer, just chose a different (older) version and went from there.

Zero_G

Jun 14, 2017
Ah yes, that. Could be anything, but oftentimes, I've found it's a problem with the Scripts file, or the filepath (e.g. the name of the game program, folder, or game name listed in the info file is too long or contains strange characters).

I actually had that same problem while getting a RPGMaker VX Ace file a few days ago, and it turned out that it was my version of Translator++. That program, while incredibly helpful, is also super buggy and finicky, and I hate that the programmer/dev doesn't really address any of the issues surrounding it, instead just releasing new features on each update. Anyway, I have about a dozen of his versions on my computer, just chose a different (older) version and went from there.
Sadly I already tried to move the project and translator++ to simple folders (like D:\a and D:\b), and also tried with a lot of Translator++ versions.
I even tried to run this in a clean Win 7 instalation in a Virutal Machine and still no dice.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Sadly I already tried to move the project and translator++ to simple folders (like D:\a and D:\b), and also tried with a lot of Translator++ versions.
I even tried to run this in a clean Win 7 instalation in a Virutal Machine and still no dice.
No, I meant did you try renaming your game folder, game program, and game program name in the info file of your game directory? Could also be a Scripts file issue (such as an unrecognized character or string error, so perhaps test with another game's working Scripts file.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
recently every time i try to translate a game , i get this error when i open exe file in translator++

Error opening file : undefined

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote