Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

f969798

Sep 23, 2019
Can anyone upload the deepl addon for this? I grabbed a couple of the recent versions but they don't have the deepl addon and it's asking me for an account.

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
after much piracy I have decided to patreon since its only £1 p/m <3 I feel as the tool is at a really nice point in current state.

magicgirlriruru

Jul 10, 2021
I'm trying to translate a game that uses Kirikiri with translator++, but when I try to inject the translation I get this error. Does anyone know just what 'tag/macro 0' is referring to?

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
I can't even create the project bro. I don't know Japanese so I just wanted to machine translate the thing to an understandable degree, you could do that yourself (if you can open the game file in translator++ that is)
What you need to do is unpack the game executable into a different folder using enigma unpacker and then copy the www folder into it. THEN try to apply the machine translation using this program.

sinshock555

Mar 4, 2018
What you need to do is unpack the game executable into a different folder using enigma unpacker and then copy the www folder into it. THEN try to apply the machine translation using this program.
That kinda works, but Translator++ failed to parse one .json file - Map001.json, which is the one json file that contains like 80% of the game, so when I tried to export the translation to the game there are very little translation and it caused the game to bug out. I kinda gave up until a new version of Translator++ comes out.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
i can translate anything anymore and thats weird bcuz i cant even translate some games i did translate in past !!!

bob123987

Jun 24, 2021
so y have the exe of the game translate it and get a data file with all the translated game but the game itslef launch without care of the data file y translated as it did not exist before so how do y launch the game using the data file translated y made ?

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
Someone, please help me I have been trying to figure this out for a long time. Some rpg maker games are left untranslated and I get this message Warning: mb_detect_encoding() : Illegal argument in C:\Users\ownag\Desktop\Translator++\www\php\function\trans.php on line 14

crosuck

Apr 23, 2018
Does the translator have to re-write the entire game every time I want to inject a small modification? Takes like 30 minutes just to apply some changes each time. There's no reason it needs to copy and paste every single asset.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote