Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Use import package from the settings menu
This only spits out Japanese for me for some reason. Takes like half a second and then it just fills in the Japanese input again.
Also it says version 0.1 while in the install section it says the current version is 0.2.
Am I simply late to the party and this version is outdated?
version.png
version2.png

Naga2631

Jun 2, 2018
The picture names are in Japanese. Do I have to translate them manually?? The Game isn't reading them otherwise I think it's looking for the ENG translation of the names...

Carmine23

Dec 21, 2020
Hi
When i try to translate rmvxace games, the program say this:
Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required 'autoInit.php' (include_path='.;./php/includes') in Unknown on line 0
Anyone can help me?

Carmine23

Dec 21, 2020
Hi
When i try to translate rmvxace games, the program say this:
Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required 'autoInit.php' (include_path='.;./php/includes') in Unknown on line 0
Anyone can help me?
please madboy2009 i've read all the thread and search for solutions online but i don't know how to solve this... you know anything?

ktemanuel

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2019
Hi, I am learning to use this app and I have several doubts about it.
1-Now I have the following problem this translating to Spanish the game Treasure of nadia to Spanish I translated the entire game but when I run it shows me the intro and when starting the game gives me a black screen is there any way to know what my mistake was.
2-how to get the latest version I know that through patreon but I can not find the address.
3-As for the translations, is there any section of the game that should not be translated so that it does not give error.

Translated with (free version)

kagurad

Nov 28, 2021
It does not open the translator ++ or the loading screen at all and that I install it well and check if it is for my 86 bit pc but it does not load me

Jun 22, 2017
I try to translate a Wolf RPG game, but all I get from the extraction is the common reference. There is no singular wolf data file just many in the data folder. From basic data to systemfile.

I tried MTool instead, but it was above the limit for English. Ironically, German would work, but Wolf RPG does not go with that language.

The game is named "God of Destruction"(破滅のかみさま), if it helps somehow.

I would truly appreciate some help.

Neaaden

Sep 23, 2017
Not sure what to do for games like:

Reaaaally would like to get any english into this game. Can't seem to even parse it with newer versions that have the specific Wolf Parser, just hanges at "Parsing wolf files".

With older versions I can actually translate tables, but once I attempt to inject it just hangs at the usual "could take a while"

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
What to do when the program fails to inject the translation on some of the lines?
The rows have the right context and everything, the raw view is pointing correctly but it wont inject it.
The rest of the rows on the same file is successful but not on certain ones.

Also, is it possible to make your own Key? Like, if the program fails to extract/parse a certain line so you add it in the program manually?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I'm trying to translate a Wolf RPG game and it says "parsing wolf files" infinitely. What do I do?
Please do not use Translator++ for Wolf RPG games. It doesn't write the files correctly.
You potentially end up working ages on a translation and then you can't even save any of it.
If you want to look at how bad it can get look at the princess colosseum translation request thread.
Maybe someday they fix it, but currently it seems like a really bad idea. (Last version I tried was 3.12.20 x64 and it's still broken.)

Nick Jane

May 25, 2018
Please do not use Translator++ for Wolf RPG games. It doesn't write the files correctly.
You potentially end up working ages on a translation and then you can't even save any of it.
If you want to look at how bad it can get look at the princess colosseum translation request thread.
Maybe someday they fix it, but currently it seems like a really bad idea. (Last version I tried was 3.12.20 x64 and it's still broken.)
Thanks for letting me know. What translator do you recommend then?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Thanks for letting me know. What translator do you recommend then?
I'm sorry, but I really don't know anything good for Wolf. I'm starting to hate that engine with a passion.
If you manage to find something good please tell me, I'd love to know that, too.

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
damn, accidentally clicked update on SugoiTranslator while still having the free version. Now it updates to a version it doesnt support.

Holy crap, is there no way to downgrade?
Or is this a sign the free version will be updated to the patreon versions soon.

AraAraHell

Jun 23, 2019
Uh Hi, so I used the Translator app to translate a game I had for a while now, but after switching from Japanese to English, I noticed that the sprites where actually higher than the text box so now it's like cut off from the screen. So it looks something like this, anything i can do to lower it?

1641697006161.png

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
I'm sorry, but I really don't know anything good for Wolf. I'm starting to hate that engine with a passion.
If you manage to find something good please tell me, I'd love to know that, too.
I know an easy one and he did well with Wolfs RPGs. I'll leave the link to you after i come back home.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote