Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

koerk

Apr 27, 2017
I tried that and then I got an "unexpected error". I am currently trying to figure out wth is going on. Seems like at some places a double backslash is required.
I figured out what the issue is. The "ShowInfo \...." tag requires a text with out spaces...
This will take a while to fix...

pkj2

Oct 21, 2019
Hello friends, I need a little help with some games.
I need T++ to admit a folder of .txt files, to mark in red the lines that I don't want to translate, to translate the rest and to return the translated txt files.
I think it's the first option that the program should have...
I've tried creating an empty project, but then I don't know how to load the files :(
Does anyone know how to do it or can someone create one of those TPM scripts to load and run?
I have too many texts to do them one by one, even with good tools.
Thank you for your attention and greetings to all.

Nov 2, 2021
Hello friends, I need a little help with some games.
I have too many texts to do them one by one, even with good tools.
Thank you for your attention and greetings to all.
Hello. As far as I understand, if there is a large volume of files for translation, this kind of automation cannot be configured, except to translate everything and then manually exclude unnecessary text before importing it into the project.
The program can set exceptions or extra spaces in formulas and scripts, which is useful for games. Either your 5 text examples or certain exceptions, which is configured on the first page of the settings.

Maybe someone else can give you a more helpful answer..

MasterB88er

Oct 1, 2020
Having an issue with sugoi offline. When I do a batch translation on one dataset the engine only processes every other line. The error I get is
SyntaxError: Unexpected token U in JSON at position 0

Any thoughts on how to resolve this?

Nov 2, 2021
Having an issue with sugoi offline. When I do a batch translation on one dataset the engine only processes every other line. The error I get is
SyntaxError: Unexpected token U in JSON at position 0
Any thoughts on how to resolve this?
Try the solution from Google, you have nothing to lose)
Code:
app is attempting to parse the undefined JSON web token. Such malfunction may occur due to the wrong usage of the local storage. Try to clear your local storage.

Example for Google Chrome:

1. F12
2. Application
3. Local Storage
4. Clear All
Actually, I would check the translator++ cache

pkj2

Oct 21, 2019
Hello. As far as I understand, if there is a large volume of files for translation, this kind of automation cannot be configured, except to translate everything and then manually exclude unnecessary text before importing it into the project.
The program can set exceptions or extra spaces in formulas and scripts, which is useful for games. Either your 5 text examples or certain exceptions, which is configured on the first page of the settings.

Maybe someone else can give you a more helpful answer..
Hello. I do not know if I explained well.
What I want is to load complete files into a project, all the lines unprocessed, and then mark the lines that I do not want to translate in red, so that it returns the files with the lines marked in red intact and all the others translated.
I still think that it is the most basic process that should be able to be done.
Isn't that what you say that it can be done?

Nov 2, 2021
Hello. I do not know if I explained well.
What I want is to load complete files into a project, all the lines unprocessed, and then mark the lines that I do not want to translate in red, so that it returns the files with the lines marked in red intact and all the others translated.
I still think that it is the most basic process that should be able to be done.
Isn't that what you say that it can be done?
I understood that you would not translate unnecessary lines and do unnecessary useless work. To my surprise, there is no such option here.
Only as I wrote - first translate everything - and then exclude unnecessary, before transferring it to the project.

Upd. True, there is a functional for deleting lines by selecting them with the mouse. But I have not tried it, it is not known how it will behave when transferring the translation to the project..

Last edited:

DarkFoxing

Apr 13, 2020
Hi guys, I wanted to translate the game from English into my own language, but there was a catch, for some reason the program divides whole sentences into 2, as a result, when translating, it does not translate the full sentence, but as two parts. Ie, it believes that the text above and the text below, 2 different sentences, have ideas what can be done here? (I'm sorry for my English)

Nov 2, 2021
"Summer memories"
I also thought that maybe it's the game itself, while I haven't tried other games.
As far as I understand - such a strange view, broken down into lines, is just a feature of the game. Translated norms. The main thing is that the font in the game will have to be changed. In general, everything is solved.
Насколько я понял - такой странный вид, с разбивкой на строки, это просто особенность игры. Переводится норм. Главное - шрифт в игре придется менять. В общем, всё решаемо.

1654101470902.png

Тут вроде как русская версия.

DarkFoxing

Apr 13, 2020
As far as I understand - such a strange view, broken down into lines, is just a feature of the game. Translated norms. The main thing is that the font in the game will have to be changed. In general, everything is solved.
Насколько я понял - такой странный вид, с разбивкой на строки, это просто особенность игры. Переводится норм. Главное - шрифт в игре придется менять. В общем, всё решаемо.

View attachment 1844045

Тут вроде как русская версия.
Have you checked the translation ? There he translates one sentence as 2 different.
Ты сам то видел шо там за "перевод"?) ну через транслейт++

Ну то есть выходит билиберда типа " 1654104674339.png "
He translates 1 sentence as 2, i.e. he believes that the text in translate++ is upper and lower 2 different sentences, and this is xs how to solve. I figured out the font, and with the program more or less, but I don't know what to do with it, the translation turns out very bad if you translate it like that (
About the Russian version, there is v1.02, and I wanted to play a new one (with dlc).
In general, if this is unsolvable, then okay, I hope there won't be such a thing in other games

Он переводит 1 предложение как 2, т.е считает что текст в транслейт++ верхний и нижний 2 разных предложение, и это хз как решить. С шрифтом то я разобрался, да и с прогой более менее, а вот что с этим делать не знаю, перевод очень плохой получается, если так его переводить(
Насчет русской версии, там v1.02, а я хотел в новую поиграть (с длц).
В общем если это нерешаемо, то ладно, надеюсь в других играх не будет такого. Благодарю за внимание

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2021
Have you checked the translation ? There he translates one sentence as 2 different.
As the author of the program says - no auto translator can compare with the human mind! So yes, you need to finish, this is a creative process that you do for the most part for yourself personally, you should not expect much gratitude from the Russians))
Как говорит автор программы - ни один авто переводчик не сравнится с человеческим разумом! Так что да, требуется допилка, это творческий процесс, который ты делаешь по большей части для себя лично, Благодарнойсти от русских ждать особо не стоит))

I recommend bringing the translation of difficult places here. Of course, knowing the language helps a lot.
Рекомендую доводить пеервод трудных мест тут. Больше конечно помогает знание языка.

Русскоязычная сборка транслятора, с встроенным дипл пеерводчиком тут

DarkFoxing

Apr 13, 2020
As the author of the program says - no auto translator can compare with the human mind! So yes, you need to finish, this is a creative process that you do for the most part for yourself personally, you should not expect much gratitude from the Russians))
Как говорит автор программы - ни один авто переводчик не сравнится с человеческим разумом! Так что да, требуется допилка, это творческий процесс, который ты делаешь по большей части для себя лично, Благодарнойсти от русских ждать особо не стоит))

I recommend bringing the translation of difficult places here. Of course, knowing the language helps a lot.
Рекомендую доводить пеервод трудных мест тут. Больше конечно помогает знание языка.

Русскоязычная сборка транслятора, с встроенным дипл пеерводчиком тут
I wanted for myself) just translate for someone, I think it would not be a problem, but to sit down to read, a problem, thank you)
да я для себя хотел) просто переводить для кого-то, думаю было бы не проблемой, а вот самому посидеть почитать, проблема, благодарю)
(хотя мб и попробовать перевести для других, но это и впрямь неблагодарная работа)

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Time Killer1981

tsart23

Mar 3, 2022
Currently I have 2 problems, it is the overflow of text in the dialog box and the font error, someone help me
Ảnh chụp màn hình 2022-06-02 020602.png

KIRAraitto

Jan 22, 2022
First time to use this tool. When I load the game file.Seems the map dialoge cant be extract.It looks like this: QQ图片20220607111401.png

And it cant be translated.Could someone teach me how to solve this problem??

The game files here:
eng hentai.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote