Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Nov 2, 2021
map dialoge cant be extract.
Everything is fine. The authors of the games do it differently, and in this place it is quite likely that there is a video or animation. Pay attention to other sections, the translation of games is not like an automated process, it is more about creativity and finding solutions.

KIRAraitto

Jan 22, 2022
一切都很好。游戏作者的做法不同,在这个地方很可能有视频或动画。注意其他部分,游戏的翻译不像一个自动化的过程,它更多的是创造力和寻找解决方案。
[/引用]
Hello there, sry for my poor Eng :D. I think this Jp game have encryption program.I just can translated main text ,but character dialogue still JP.I dont know why...

KIRAraitto

Jan 22, 2022
This is a very likely option. I haven't experienced this myself, but I've read a lot about running games through ddeciphers. Unfortunately I didn't use it
I can successfully transleted the main menu settings.expect the dialoge. So as you said, maybe is the encryption cause this?

KIRAraitto

Jan 22, 2022
This is a very likely option. I haven't experienced this myself, but I've read a lot about running games through ddeciphers. Unfortunately I didn't use it
Try this tool:

Or look for a similar program, if not suitable, I'm not sure about the version of RPG maker used in the game
Omg! How to use this .same as Translator?

KIRAraitto

Jan 22, 2022
不确定是否有可能。我会下载看看,但我已经去上班了。如果没有任何变化,我会稍后下载并查看。
[/引用]
真的非常感谢您的帮助!!我简直不敢相信一个外国朋友会如此热心地帮助我。真的太棒了!

Nov 2, 2021
Omg! How to use this .same as Translator?
Yes. It does indeed use encryption. Here is the encryption key found: (294e3528ef334bd55367537ed3ba143d)
decryptor:
4.jpg

I'll see what's next
...only there is no sense in this, you can just view files: photos, sounds. As long as there is nothing needed

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2021
seems hard,could this be worked out?
I'm completely lost)
google for hints..

Shame on me. Found a built-in decryptor
4.jpg

In general, not everything is so simple. I need to translate EVENTs, but soon I found it only through RPG maker. Or some other software. Unfortunately, I can't help anymore, I don't have time for it now (

Last edited:

KIRAraitto

Jan 22, 2022
I'm completely lost)
google for hints..

Shame on me. Found a built-in decryptor
View attachment 1856516

In general, not everything is so simple. I need to translate EVENTs, but soon I found it only through RPG maker. Or some other software. Unfortunately, I can't help anymore, I don't have time for it now (
That's ok bro!Thx for everything you helped me! That was a pleasure conversation between you an me :D.

Reactions: Time Killer1981
Oct 25, 2019
I'm having some troubles with modifying text in a WolfRPG game. Does anyone know what's going on?

For context, the text has already been translated. I'm making some slight modifications to wording, and using Translator++ is much easier than using WolfRPG's editor. Everything was progressing fine until I got to a specific entry whose text goes a line longer than the rest. Most of the text in this game only extends down four lines (including the name), however a few examples are five lines long. Here's what it looks like in game:
Game_6t0z9Fu9VI.png

The problem arises when I try editing text with that many lines. Even replacing a single character messes things up. For example, I replaced one letter of the original text (Y_u instead of You):
Translator++_FyUTl5oSTC.png

Here's the result when I play the event in-game:
Game_fqDDJsDX9T.png
Game_xQrsUs0lZO.png

Yes, those images are in sequential order. The final line is made into a new message without a background that plays before the rest, and after that the actual message appears (missing the final line).

This issue doesn't seem to be one of formatting not being copied over correctly from the original text to the edit. To make sure this was not the problem, I even reverted the "_" back to an "o" which caused the event to play out normally again.

I should note that this issue occurred with all the five-line messages I tested.

To investigate this further, I opened the game up in the WolfRPG editor and examined the event in question. Normally, the event looks like this:
Editor_2.24Z_dOuyVyYc9t.png
The string is contained in one line, immediately followed by the event call. But when I modify any part of the text in question, the event becomes this:
Editor_2.24Z_mT0KdHgqN0.png
The final line of the text gets separated from the original string, and is added in as a message.

Modifying the string in the WolfRPG editor does solve the issue, however doing so is quite inefficient and does not maintain the integrity of the original translation file. Does anyone know how I might solve this issue within Translator++?

• Thinking Face
Oct 25, 2019
I'm having some troubles with modifying text in a WolfRPG game. Does anyone know what's going on?

For context, the text has already been translated. I'm making some slight modifications to wording, and using Translator++ is much easier than using WolfRPG's editor. Everything was progressing fine until I got to a specific entry whose text goes a line longer than the rest. Most of the text in this game only extends down four lines (including the name), however a few examples are five lines long. Here's what it looks like in game:
View attachment 1862099

The problem arises when I try editing text with that many lines. Even replacing a single character messes things up. For example, I replaced one letter of the original text (Y_u instead of You):
View attachment 1862107

Here's the result when I play the event in-game:
View attachment 1862108
View attachment 1862109

Yes, those images are in sequential order. The final line is made into a new message without a background that plays before the rest, and after that the actual message appears (missing the final line).

This issue doesn't seem to be one of formatting not being copied over correctly from the original text to the edit. To make sure this was not the problem, I even reverted the "_" back to an "o" which caused the event to play out normally again.

I should note that this issue occurred with all the five-line messages I tested.

To investigate this further, I opened the game up in the WolfRPG editor and examined the event in question. Normally, the event looks like this:
View attachment 1862115
The string is contained in one line, immediately followed by the event call. But when I modify any part of the text in question, the event becomes this:
View attachment 1862121
The final line of the text gets separated from the original string, and is added in as a message.

Modifying the string in the WolfRPG editor does solve the issue, however doing so is quite inefficient and does not maintain the integrity of the original translation file. Does anyone know how I might solve this issue within Translator++?

While I haven't found a solution to this problem, I have found a workaround that has a minimal impact on the integrity of the translation file. From the very start of your project:
  1. Create a Translator++ project from the unmodified copy of the game (without you having made any edits)
  2. Go about modifying the text with Translator++ as you normally would
  3. When you reach text that is five lines long, do not change the text in Translator++. Instead, open the unmodified copy of the game in the WolfRPG editor
  4. Find the five-line text you need to modify, and directly alter the string in the WolfRPG editor
  5. Export your changes from the WolfRPG editor by selecting "File > Create Game Data"
  6. Continue modifying text in Translator++. When you are ready to "Inject / apply translation" in Translator++, set the source material as the modified WolfRPG game that you exported from the editor, and apply translation
When Translator++ applies the translation, it now won't modify the problematic line of text, and not repeat the "Show Message" issue I was having. The translation project file will still show the original, unmodified text, but since it's pulling from the modified version of the game with that text already edited it won't touch that line, and will let you keep the modified text.
I know this is a really minor issue with a fairly intuitive fix, but this is the only way I could think of to resolve the issue in as minimally invasive a manner as possible. I'm also keeping a log of all the changes I'm making in the form of a .docx file, so that even if the entries do not show up as being modified in Translator++ they can still be easily found in the log file. For an in-editor reflection of the changes made, I am also adding comments to the entries edited in WolfRPG editor noting what has been modified.

Sep 1, 2020
Can anyone help me. I create another project because Idk why my recent project doesnt open and now this happens

Edit: Just realized my T++ auto updates should I go back to older version? When I reinstall T++ my old project worked

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2021
Can anyone help me. I create another project because Idk why my recent project doesnt open and now this happens
Edit: Just realized my T++ auto updates should I go back to older version? When I reinstall T++ my old project worked
Didn't quite understand the problem. Regarding the version of the program - with TWO versions of programs open (old and new), two versions of the newer version actually work.
I can't say that this is your case.
However, start a new project, but don't save, but import data from the saved old project into it. Screenshot_1.jpg
Select everything, then objects (bottom right).
If this method doesn't work. Very rare, but it happens. Then choose Translations (bottom left) the problem is that translations are mostly imported one at a time, step by step.

Reactions: owomaniacccccc

Haicx

Jul 23, 2017
I need some help here. I just try using this tool but when I try to run the translated game it kept telling me that I'm missing a png file. Is there anything i can do to fix it ?

Nov 2, 2021
I need some help here. I just try using this tool but when I try to run the translated game it kept telling me that I'm missing a png file. Is there anything i can do to fix it ?
Yes, you just accidentally translated the name of this png and you just need to put its name back)
Sorry for such a not very simple explanation, but that's exactly what it is and you need to find it and return the name

Reactions: Haicx

Haicx

Jul 23, 2017
Yes, you just accidentally translated the name of this png and you just need to put its name back)
Sorry for such a not very simple explanation, but that's exactly what it is and you need to find it and return the name
Any tips on where to find it?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote