StellarisNovae

Jan 25, 2024
During the photogram part, right after the profile pic I got this:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script/roaming/home/bedroom.rpy", line 66, in script call
call misscheck from _call_misscheck
File "game/script/roaming/school/school.rpy", line 34, in script call
pause
pause
File "game/script/roaming/school/pool.rpy", line 8, in script call
menu:
File "game/script/roaming/school/class.rpy", line 67, in script call
call studying from _call_studying_1
File "game/script/roaming/school/class.rpy", line 20, in script call
call studying from _call_studying
[Previous line repeated 2 more times]
File "game/script/roaming/school/school0.rpy", line 51, in script call
pause
File "game/script/roaming/home/bedroom.rpy", line 71, in script call
call bed from _call_bed
call bed from _call_bed
call bed from _call_bed
File "game/script/roaming/home/bedroom.rpy", line 535, in script
show mpfp_top
Exception: DynamicImage 'images/free/hud/roaming/home/bedroom/pc/modeljob/pfp/mpfp_[topsel].png': could not find image. ('images/free/hud/roaming/home/bedroom/pc/modeljob/pfp/mpfp_n.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script/roaming/home/bedroom.rpy", line 66, in script call
call misscheck from _call_misscheck
pause
pause
File "game/script/roaming/school/pool.rpy", line 8, in script call
menu:
[Previous line repeated 2 more times]
File "game/script/roaming/school/school0.rpy", line 51, in script call
pause
call bed from _call_bed
call bed from _call_bed
call bed from _call_bed
File "game/script/roaming/home/bedroom.rpy", line 535, in script
show mpfp_top
File "D:\Eroges\Transpire-0.0.3-pc\Transpire-0.0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1113, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "D:\Eroges\Transpire-0.0.3-pc\Transpire-0.0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1076, in show_imspec
renpy.config.show(name,
File "D:\Eroges\Transpire-0.0.3-pc\Transpire-0.0.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 765, in show
sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
File "D:\Eroges\Transpire-0.0.3-pc\Transpire-0.0.3-pc\renpy\display\scenelists.py", line 443, in add
thing.set_transform_event("show")
File "D:\Eroges\Transpire-0.0.3-pc\Transpire-0.0.3-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 743, in set_transform_event
self.child.set_transform_event(event)
File "D:\Eroges\Transpire-0.0.3-pc\Transpire-0.0.3-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 501, in set_transform_event
return self.target.set_transform_event(event)
File "D:\Eroges\Transpire-0.0.3-pc\Transpire-0.0.3-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 760, in set_transform_event
self.find_target()
File "D:\Eroges\Transpire-0.0.3-pc\Transpire-0.0.3-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 683, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage 'images/free/hud/roaming/home/bedroom/pc/modeljob/pfp/mpfp_[topsel].png': could not find image. ('images/free/hud/roaming/home/bedroom/pc/modeljob/pfp/mpfp_n.png')

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Transpire 0.0.3
Sat May 18 12:02:15 2024
```
How can I fix it?

Edit: I just spend a couple of in-game hours and suddenly it didn'tgave me the error again.

mrGreen82

Feb 27, 2021
hello, just started the game and have an issue with the pc - photogram too, but i think i can explain a bit better as the previous post....

If you open your pc for the first time, opening Photogram, wearing anything other then the basic school outfit, u crash, have a masturbate scene, crash some more with the end result that SoloSubs will never be usable.

I used rollback after seeing a photo with facemask and a schoolshirt. figured if i dont want to be recognizable i should ditch it. but any other outfit or lack of outfit, will crash the game.

I tried multiple times, also opening the computer for the first time on different days, but all results are the same. When u are forced to take the profile pic for SoloSubs (by opening photogram 1st time) any input other then vanilla = crash. Hope this will help you solve the issue.

Reactions: Flynn_

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Transpire-0.0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

JKasumaRu

Jan 23, 2019
this game looks good, maybe an good alternative to Tommie WGM, and its like The Fixer but with animations ( slow Animations like 20fps or so)

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So, just want to ask

The description makes it sound like a trap ? Most mtf is unconditional something with no control over, but if hes embrasing it. It just sounds like a trap ?

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
So, just want to ask

The description makes it sound like a trap ? Most mtf is unconditional something with no control over, but if hes embrasing it. It just sounds like a trap ?
The MC is a trans woman now, so the transformation was done by choice. The MC has tits, a surgically constructed pussy, and has been undergoing hormone therapy, so I don't know if that really constitutes a "trap."

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Hmm this game is an interesting one. It's got way too little content for the way it's current time system functions, but what is there is good. I really think you should consider cutting the time function down from 10 minute increments to 2 or 3 hours, or if that's not acceptable give a better option to skip hours/days at a time rather than sleeping with a cap of 10 hours. Right now almost everything happens at 3pm or 9 pm on specific days. As for the content, this definitely feels like a "for me" style game, that also just happens to hit my (and presumably others) niche. What I mean is that this game is written very much like wish fulfillment for the author, but their wishes are a bit universal for trans girls both in and out of their shell. This is a mostly happy transition story where the absolute worst thing seems to be a bit of coldness from the father and a guy who used to bully you, still picking you out as a target. I am totally down for just a mostly happy tans exploration game so please keep it up.

Reactions: Flynn_

Frost_96

Aug 22, 2018
The MC is a trans woman now, so the transformation was done by choice. The MC has tits, a surgically constructed pussy, and has been undergoing hormone therapy, so I don't know if that really constitutes a "trap."
If the person that changed their gender doesn't disclose it to someone they get into a relationship with, it is 100% a trap. What if the guy wants children, and isn't open to adoption? As long as sience isn't able to 100% transform you into the opposite sex, it's just a dickless trap.

Iwvehdkd

Nov 19, 2023
How do you trigger the masturbate/sex scene after working out in the gym? I had my character at max horny after working out multiple times and nothing happens.

Flynn_

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
How do you trigger the masturbate/sex scene after working out in the gym? I had my character at max horny after working out multiple times and nothing happens.
You also need 70 corruption, I forgot to mention it in the guide

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote