ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Are you using the "Reciprocate" option? The scene should be a one time thing only, unless you're shooing him away and not completing it.
Yep, reciprocate each time but everytime i do it repeats the first scene & acts like this is the first time meeting him in the graveyard. As for saves, I've been playing in itchio's browser since that's what happens when you launch the game from the app. I'll try a playthrough from firefox & see if it still happens there.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Yep, reciprocate each time but everytime i do it repeats the first scene & acts like this is the first time meeting him in the graveyard. As for saves, I've been playing in itchio's browser since that's what happens when you launch the game from the app. I'll try a playthrough from firefox & see if it still happens there.
Ok, thank you for this report. I'm really sorry, I know some people have played the new scene (since I got feedback on it), so this must be some edge case hiding somewhere. I'll take a more in-depth look over the week-end and try to roll out a hotfix before next patch if possible.

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Okay, I've checked on firefox and the save issue is not happening there. So looks like it's an incompatibility problem with itchio's app/browser. That does provide a problem though since itchio's browser keeps your saves & the free version only has the quick save, meaning a firefox playthrough from the itchio version would likely be the entire game each time. But the gwyllgi scene still repeats the first one & doesn't let me see the new one. Not sure what could be causing that.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Okay, I've checked on firefox and the save issue is not happening there. So looks like it's an incompatibility problem with itchio's app/browser. That does provide a problem though since itchio's browser keeps your saves & the free version only has the quick save, meaning a firefox playthrough from the itchio version would likely be the entire game each time. But the gwyllgi scene still repeats the first one & doesn't let me see the new one. Not sure what could be causing that.
I think I found the issue, have released a ninja patch for the online version, itch.io, mega, mediafire and Gdrive

Reactions: ghxstb3yond

ShirtedRhino

Jan 9, 2019
How do I find Elise's secret for the Elder? I've already rescued Felicia from her and promised to give her a new host, when I ask her about Lavius she tells me nothing.

Reactions: zoneezone452

elboWarrior

Dec 8, 2017
Same problem here. Game version 4.0.5 (latest upload on the 18th), new run. The save corruption also happened
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a bit frustrating, I will not restart another complete run for the third time... :S

MyrrdinEmrys

May 29, 2017
After trying to open the game on Edge, no image is appearing and loading, what can i do to fix this? I tried on chrome same issues

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
After trying to open the game on Edge, no image is appearing and loading, what can i do to fix this? I tried on chrome same issues
Did you extract everything to a new folder before running the HTML? Everything looks normal on my end, it should be working.

sunasiesta

Nov 16, 2022
View attachment 2278603

Overview:
You are Alex, a poor student that decides to take a summer job working as a receptionist at the Crooked Elm, a hotel in a faraway mountain village deep in the Transylvanian region. Quickly you realize that nothing and no one in the village is what it seems, and every passing hour has you more embroiled in the mysterious happenings...
Transylvania is a game that allows you get yourself into all sorts of trouble, leaving you the choices to overcome obstacles and try to return to normal, or give in to your desires and change into something more.

Thread Updated: 2023-04-10
Release Date: 2023-04-10
Developer: XFiction - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.06
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

NOTE ABOUT SAVE DATA ISSUES: Version 0.4.05 brings an important patch to the game engine that should prevent further save data corruption issues. However this will ONLY affect saves started on 0.4.05+. If you are loading an old save file, you may still be experiencing this problem. If you run into save data issues, please make sure to have a fresh run. In case of any issues on fresh runs, please report anything, I will be keeping a close eye.

Changelog:
Best game ive played in a long time! Makes me remember those game books.
Its really good stuff!

Bongmaster69

Dec 29, 2020
Awesome game. One thing that jumped out at me and I'm unsure if this is a bug or not I somehow missed encountering Sabrina(? the vampire in the lair) initially but her conversation started in chapter 2 with addressing me like I had run into her before. Pretty minor stuff overall considering how branching this game can be. There are some other issues that are art related with regard to the tail and tattoo being there or not but that one seems like a bit more trouble to fix.

Can't wait for more updates.

RoxDox

Aug 26, 2019
Game is great, truly one of my favourite h-games of the past few years. I've also always enjoyed the stuff you post on x-fiction.

I must say though in regards to the discord community you have garnered you really need to curb their autism. The fact that all the trannies are reeeing and screeing about people posting memes they find offensive is quite sad. I think they're taking the whole magical succubus transformation, male into female thing a tad too seriously in there...

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Game is great, truly one of my favourite h-games of the past few years. I've also always enjoyed the stuff you post on x-fiction.

I must say though in regards to the discord community you have garnered you really need to curb their autism. The fact that all the trannies are reeeing and screeing about people posting memes they find offensive is quite sad. I think they're taking the whole magical succubus transformation, male into female thing a tad too seriously in there...
Thanks for chiming in, I'm glad to hear that you've enjoyed the game!

Tbh I'm moving away the "memes" channel from the server, you're right that it hasn't been its strong point and it's not what we're there for, so I think people can survive without it.

Reactions: RoxDox

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
New glitch on 4.07: When felica asks you to do the favor if you didn't bargain for pheromones, you get stuck in an infinite loop of her asking you about it if you choose "i'll have to think about it." Also, new worms scene doesn't work right on old saves. The body & face art is missing, starting a new playthrough fixed this though.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
New glitch on 4.07: When felica asks you to do the favor if you didn't bargain for pheromones, you get stuck in an infinite loop of her asking you about it if you choose "i'll have to think about it." Also, new worms scene doesn't work right on old saves. The body & face art is missing, starting a new playthrough fixed this though.
Was this loop on an old save or a new playthrough? On my test I didn't encounter any issues. Could you elaborate which options are looping?

I'll try to check the worms scene to see what the issue with old saves might be.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Transylvania-0.4.07
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Was this loop on an old save or a new playthrough? On my test I didn't encounter any issues. Could you elaborate which options are looping?

I'll try to check the worms scene to see what the issue with old saves might be.
New save. Restarted to see the new way to start felicia's debt as i was way past it. Choosing "I'll have to think about it" starts the loop of her asking the question. Choosing "okay, I'll do it." does not lead to a loop.

4.80 star(s) 48 Votes