3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
I'm pretty disappointed with the game, not because it's necessarily bad, but because what I enjoyed the most in the other 'Trap Dungeon' games like 'Orc Castle', 'Dungeon of Corruption' and 'Sacrifice Maze', was that they had a lot of different scenes depending on what monsters attacked or defeated the heroines, and in some cases modified the heroines during the gameplay and not just in the defeat scenes.
This game really seems like it just wants to attach itself to the formula of it's predecessors without putting in the extra effort, which takes away a lot, if not all appeal to ever replay it or even finish it in the first place :')
Body modification stuff is a bit niche I guess, so maybe they didn't make as much money with these games and that's why they tuned down on the quality for future projects.

ciaoGintoki

Aug 15, 2017
Pretty much. There's only one that isn't. There's also 2 futanari transformation scenes and a femdom scene with a shota demon (the only non tentacle scene). I didn't read them just skimmed the gallery. Wasn't a fan the scenes in this game too much wierd stuff like body remodeling.
That's a shame. I'm ok with decent amounts of tentacles. This would have been really good if they added more variety cause the artwork looks amazing.

Apr 15, 2020
from what i remember after buying the english version of the game, gameplay itself isnt bad but not as fun as Dungeon Of Corruption. i will say the story (of what i played of it) is way nicer than DOC. feels like they decided to put more effort on the story instead of the sex aspect of the game. id recommend buying the game. maybe if enough people buy it and the other trap games they did theyll make one with a good story like this one and good gameplay like DOC.

haanh

Jun 6, 2017
I really like the game play. If only they make more casual cg like the Orc castle, those game after that like this one are just too spicy for me.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I was not able to play it for some reason, it loads, and i can get to the start a new game screen, but selecting any of the difficulty levels has no effect.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Oh no. The demon generals are hot :love: These girls are doomed
Sure they are, but I don't see them fucking the girls in the previews, only tentacles and stuff so it's a shame if they don't get some action too.

Hydronicz

Sep 24, 2017
The combat part is a bit confusing, can anyone give me some hints on what to actually do?

Last edited:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
maybe add a "shota" tag? the Demon lord is one.. if he's not getting any 'work' done, then this is a pass. especially, if it's "voyeurism" oriented :/

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well just like the other game i some time's have trouble with the lsft and right trap's. also there power moves take out mybe 4 to 5 trap's witch suckes if you drop a monster. you never get the monster's back plues they get there armor back are they careing more with them are fixing tool's and are any of them blacksmiths.

mikorin

Oct 19, 2017
I'm pretty disappointed with the game, not because it's necessarily bad, but because what I enjoyed the most in the other 'Trap Dungeon' games like 'Orc Castle', 'Dungeon of Corruption' and 'Sacrifice Maze', was that they had a lot of different scenes depending on what monsters attacked or defeated the heroines, and in some cases modified the heroines during the gameplay and not just in the defeat scenes.
This game really seems like it just wants to attach itself to the formula of it's predecessors without putting in the extra effort, which takes away a lot, if not all appeal to ever replay it or even finish it in the first place :')
Body modification stuff is a bit niche I guess, so maybe they didn't make as much money with these games and that's why they tuned down on the quality for future projects.
Do you have any link for Trap Dungeon and Sacrifice Maze ?

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Do you have any link for Trap Dungeon and Sacrifice Maze ?
With Trap Dungeon, I just meant the gameplay in general and not a particular game, and I got Sacrifice Maze on this site a few years ago I think, but idk if it's still there. It it's still available here, you can probably find it with the search engine.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes