3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
Some info about this release.
The English version executable is protected with PlayDRM and has not been cracked. Someone had the idea to use the Japanese version executable + the English game files, that's what we have here.
The workaround seems to work, but not without issues. Note that the actual DLSite English version doesn't have those issues.

• Wow
Reactions: Skyzenski

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
I played and liked the Japanese version before.
Still doesn't have much point but it's fun to setup the traps and mess with the heroines as a kind of Trap Sandbox.

Not'cilol

Nov 19, 2017
i have reason to believe this game is from モニスタラッシュ / a Matures and not Hentai industries

Reactions: Skyzenski

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
They've made and I've played like 4 of these games and I still fucking suck huge donkey dick at them. It's too complex for my baboon brain to understand.

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
Seems like the game is bugged on stage 3-2 actually. There are certain traps you have to put on the map before allowing the hero to take their turn, but there is one spot left over when you have placed the 'before-starting' special traps. When you try to pass the turn over to the hero the game asks you if you are sure about leaving one trap unused, but you can't place the last trap, nor can you say you are sure - there is no option. So you get stuck and can't progress.

Nov 7, 2021
Title: Trap Dungeon

Me: *maybe it's about fucking cute boys?*

*Continues to take a look at the screenshots*

Also Me: *My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined*

Reactions: ZaIgo

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
This isn't one of those games that adds content but only on the hardest difficulty is it?

lulatsch111

Dec 1, 2017
I don't get it. They completely removed the scenes during gameplay and only left the one after defeating the character. There is no incentive anymore to care about different monsters or routing. The body modifications during the runs are gone. Even the different stages are irrelevant since you could just loop the character in the first stage over and over while you set up a combo, then one-shot them, get through the story and not miss out on anything. Even the armor break has no content anymore, so why bother? The elements are almost completely irrelevant, since just getting a 100x combo will kill any character or their armor.

In short, they removed, what made the other games good and made the actual gameplay incredibly tedious and unrewarding. What the fuck/10

Please tell me if there is something I'm missing here.

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Seems like the game is bugged on stage 3-2 actually. There are certain traps you have to put on the map before allowing the hero to take their turn, but there is one spot left over when you have placed the 'before-starting' special traps. When you try to pass the turn over to the hero the game asks you if you are sure about leaving one trap unused, but you can't place the last trap, nor can you say you are sure - there is no option. So you get stuck and can't progress.
Same here. How can you start 3-2 stage?

Reactions: Froschkönig27
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes