PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
Edit: It looks like (I think) the March debug file works. Just loaded it and dirtycheater worked at least.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CursedMay

Jun 13, 2017
Edit: It looks like (I think) the March debug file works. Just loaded it and dirtycheater worked at least.
Debug files always unlock all new content up to the point they were released. So the March unlocks all but the newest Alpha Tester content from the latest patch.

Reactions: qwsaq

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
I missed that in the notes, my bad.

I only got around 10-15 minutes in before getting a hard crash in the game last night. :( Git just locked up for several minutes while I was trying to move tiles.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Can't play that my antivirus the Commodo imediatly have isolated the exe of Git and dont let me acess to it, saying noting are on quarantine blocking all Downloads of Git, damn someone can help me please?

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
Can't play that my antivirus the Commodo imediatly have isolated the exe of Git and dont let me acess to it, saying noting are on quarantine blocking all Downloads of Git, damn someone can help me please?
You should try , it doesn't aggro antiviruses as much.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
i like the extra credit classes but when you get the DDR one it really makes you want to kill yourself. it takes like 5 minutes to complete

LastPleasure

Oct 31, 2017
Could someone upload a working GIT here? Can't find it on the internet and the link given in the description with the 135 and 137 version is weird, i can't use any of that to start the game

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes