Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
Also, for people using fabularium, don't put the game in fabularium's folders, the app freaks out if you do. Tell it to add the game from your downloads folder and it should work without any hassle
I have never had this issue, could you elaborate on this?
If you uncheck the option to copy the game file, the location of the file doesn't even matter. But i treat the "Games" folder as it was a roms folder for an emulator.

Bizzarini

Mar 16, 2020
how to get rid of serving table?
"You can’t find any way to take it off!" It's not cursed, so I don't understand what to do

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
how to get rid of serving table?
"You can’t find any way to take it off!" It's not cursed, so I don't understand what to do
You need to fill a glass/container with something to offer to other NPCs, the glass will set itself on the tray. Is funnier if you fill it with cum :LOL: but you don't have to.

Also, Bizzarini could you tell me which character window are you using, and if it displays the serving tray? (I'm outsourcing now apparently xD).

Bizzarini

Mar 16, 2020
You need to fill a glass/container with something to offer to other NPCs, the glass will set itself on the tray. Is funnier if you fill it with cum :LOL: but you don't have to.

Also, Bizzarini could you tell me which character window are you using, and if it displays the serving tray? (I'm outsourcing now apparently xD).
That works with the tray that attaches to your neck, but doesn't work with serving table that goes on your back, at least for me.

Strateg, it displays it in equipped items.
TrapQuest211223S

Reactions: Birrah'Lai

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
That works with the tray that attaches to your neck, but doesn't work with serving table that goes on your back, at least for me.

Strateg, it displays it in equipped items.
TrapQuest211223S
That one works the same way as far as I know, the problem is that i don't get that one as often and my memory is rusty.

I found this thread, i hope it helps you

Aika

Dec 11, 2017
The phantom tentacle, like a lot of things that were added by guest contributors, is a bit imbalanced. I do plan to address this when I work out exactly what I want it to look like.

Fegar

Nov 15, 2017
they had a problem with the upload/server. last info i have is, that it will be uploaded as soon as possible (so probably today)
but even if the files will be uploaded today, most new content will probably be locked behind a new unlocker. So you have to wait some days till that is released here.

edit: new version is released

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes